Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wind Down [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am

Ruby made her way to the Hall after their trip to Knockturn Alley. She'd made the decision to keep the comb on her at all times, and to be careful, very careful. It felt like she was carrying a brick around although the silver comb couldn't weigh much at all. She sat down at the Slytherin table with a sigh. Wind down time, then she'd sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:29 am

Lily stumbled in to the hall. Her head was killing her and she couldn't stand straight. Coffee.. Need coffee. That was all she had on her mind, hence she traipsed straight over to the Gryffindor table and plonked herself down in the emptiest spot. Immediately she grabbed a large mug and summoned the coffee pot, poured a strong drink, and took a long sobering drink. She sighed with pleasure and smiled as the warmth of the drink spread through her and swalled the toxins.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:38 am

Ruby's eyes were set on Lily, thinking about that lovely silver comb tracing it's way through her red locks with a malicious smirk. She picked up a green straw and dipped it into her glass of pumpkin juice. Childish, but much more cleanly.

She hummed to herself. Not a very nice tune, it was dark and slow and it really wasn't improving her mood.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 am

He strode into the Hall, a faint smile on his face, he hadn't smiled for ages, at least not real smiles, he had been able to fake-smile the past few weeks for his friends but this was a real smile. About two things. One was about the mystery, he had grasped it, he had grasped the idea of the monster. He knew now what it was, and how it travels. A voice at the back of his head said. Pipes. It was incredulous at first, but then it started to make sense. It was right there, in front of everyone. The chickens dead, the puddle of water, all of them petrified. It made sense now but he didn't know who the heir of Slytherin is. It could be anyone, ranging from Malfoy to Lestrange, but he wasn't sure. Someone who knew the language of snakes. The voice said again, he pushed the thoughts of the mystery aside, sighing. He had researched a lot about the Chamber of Secrets, when it had last opened and who had opened it. The second thing was that he was still chuckling from the previous encounter in the astronomy tower. He made his way to his respective table and sat down, nodding at his fellow students.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:44 am

She rested her chin in her hands, elbows propped on the table. There's no way i'll ever offer to be a test subject for a potion ever again.. she thought to herself, and laughed. She been giggling uncontrollably and unable to walk straight ever since swallowing, and numerous people had thought she'd been drunk, but no, it was simply a bad batch of laughter potion. She noticed Hex come in and waved, then her eyes drifted over some of the other students dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:50 am

Hex too. Could this get any better? She stopped humming and picked up her juice before strolling over to the Gryffindor table, trying to act casual about it. She put the glass down with a bang, making a first year jump, then sat down between Lily and Hex. Smiling, she took another sip through the straw and looked left then right, taking both of them in.

"Hello... friends."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 am

He waved back towards Lily cheerfully, she still looked like she was intoxicated what with all the giggling and whatnot, he smiled at her cordially. Nothing could ruin this day and he was determined to enjoy this day, so he didn't snap at Ruby for sitting at this table, instead he nodded at her, smiling faintly. "Hullo Ruby." He leaned back, pouring himself a goblet of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:04 am

Lily raised an eyebrow as Ruby joined them. Friends? she chuckled to herself. "Ruby! How lovely it is to see you again so soon." She took another sip of coffee, trying to flush the potion out of her system fast. She eyed the Slytherin girl cautiously over the top of her mug.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 am

"Yeah, my lips were a bit busy last time I was with you, kind of difficult to talk" Ruby says harshly, keeping her eyes locked on the girl as she takes a sip through the thin straw. She lifts her head and swallows, her lips settling into a smirk. "So" She says slowly, folding her arms on the table in front of her. Her head tilts towards Hex, he was in a good mood, he normally looked like he was going to kill some fluffy animals. "What happened to you?" She asked him with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:10 am

ooc - Omg, I'm laughing so hard!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:14 am

He sipped some coffee from his silver goblet, draining it down deeply but slowly, he wiped his lips with the back of his hand before replying to Ruby. "What happened to me?" He asked as if he didn't understand what Ruby had said. "Er..." He trailed off, looking around, there were too many students in the Hall so he couldn't tell her here. "Let's just say I've discovered something." He shrugs, biting his lip, his tone of voice made it clear he didn't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 am

She glared at the girl, and slammed the mug on the table, empty. Lily grit her teeth together and forced a smile, "Ah yes, they were rather busy. Doesn't matter though, you were intense to watch, which is always better than a dull conversation." The smile came more naturally as the words escaped her mouth, and turned playful. She turned her attention to Hex listening to his answer, for he did seem much happier than usual. "Discovered something.. keeping secrets now Hex?" she raised an eyebrow questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 am

Ruby jumped a little and removed her arms from the table as Lily slammed the mug, making a loud noise. She started to laugh throatily. "Which is the only thing you're good for" She replied cruelly and ran a hand through her hair, dispersing the curls that the rain had caused.

Discovered something? The only thing Ruby could think about was... The Chamber. Her eyes widened a little and she put on her best smile. "You can always trust a Slytherin" She whispered.

(( I am to please ))
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 am

He was a bit startled at Lily's reaction. "Whoa, there, calm down." He told her, frowning, he had no idea what they were talking about, he shrugged. "Secrets? Well, it could be a secret." He said mysteriously, smirking. He seriously doubted that part about trusting a Slytherin. "It's just a theory." He said, shrugging, but it was far from a theory, he was almost certain that it was the truth, it had hit him yesterday night. He stood up, he knew they would start questioning him so he should probably make his escape now. "Well, I've got to go, see you two later." He muttered, sauntering out of the Hall with a quick pace.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:41 am

Lily smiled, A typical comment from a Slytherin. She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes at Hex as he didn't really reveal anything and frowned as he left. "Bye then..." she said to thin air. "I can assure you that I'm good for more than a dull conversation, if i'm with people who are not dull themselves." She eyed the girls hair, "You've been out. It hasn't rained here. Should probably dry that out before someone questions it." She gave a small smile and poured herself another coffee.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am

Ruby chuckled, sipping at her drink again through pursed lips. This ginger really did think she was everything. "Oh" She started, her voice simply dripping with sarcasm. "It's a Saturday and I can't go for a walk by the lake? Squid's overly active at this time of year. Got it. Thanks. I forgot that you ran this place."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 am

Lily raised an eyebrow, obvious lie, she thought. "I don't, but I do know not to let yourself look suspicious. Can get you in to all kinds of trouble." Her mind ran back to previous years, and the first time she had heard those words herself. She smiled at the memory, though a sadness came in to her eyes. I really ought to pay the trophy room a visit some time soon... Her eyes glanced over the few remaining students in the hall, running her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 am

"Trouble is my middle name" Ruby replies and follows the girls gaze to look around the hall. It was very quiet indeed. Bed time for her perhaps. "Good night Ginge" She says then drains the rest of her juice before leaving the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:12 am

She followed the girl out of the room with her eyes then turned her attention back to her coffee. "Trouble.. not wrong there" she muttered to herself. She drained her mug and glanced once more over the students in the hall. She sighed and made her way out of the hall, headed for the dorms. Maybe tonight she'd actually get some sleep for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wind Down [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Down [open]   Wind Down [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Down [open]
Page 1 of 1