Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 am

She heard the curiosity in his voice. What was that there for? "It was a necklace. A good one at that." She shrugs. "Why does it matter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 am

A necklace? He frowned deep in thought and stared at the table. "Describe it."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 am

She smiled playfully, "Of course you'll be fine. You're friends with me right?" She stifled a laugh, "No-one knows by who or what Tor, why d'ya think they're all so scared?" She munched on a steak happily, glad for the teatime amusement.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 am

Nessa exhaled softly, running a hand through her brown hair in an attempt to comfort herself. We're....friends? Her eyes travelled down the table, still not hungry or thirsty, mouth drying up.

'No clues at all?'
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 am

She frowned. Why did he care what it looked like? She racked her brain, trying to remember. She hadn't really payed much attention to it. "Uh... Silver chain with a red gem in the middle."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:05 am

He nodded numbly and stared around the hall. Anybody here could be the heir. Someone here wanted to hurt him. Kill him even. His grip on his cup tightened further until it shattered in his hand. He jumped in surprise at the sound of breaking china and stated at his hand dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 am

Nessa rapidly became animated, glancing at Tor for a long moment before using a spell to lift the china pieces off the floor and into a nearby bin. 'Are you okay?' her eyebrows knitted together in concern.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:10 am

Lily stared at the pair, surveying their reactions, but couldn't hold back her laughter as Tor broke the cup. "Chill out there Tor.. don't want you hurting yourself." She managed to speak between laughs. "No clues.. but everyone's obviously assuming a Slytherin, although.. some do suspect Potter." She beamed at the pair, This is fun she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 am

He relaxed marginally. "I see. Thank you." It was not the same one. He nodded. "And your brother died you said? Did they figure out what curse it was?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:13 am

He nodded a thanks towards Nessa and stood up abruptly. "Pray excuse me." He mumbled and quickly fleed the great hall.

Ooc. I have to go. Until next time.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 am

Nessa relaxed, shoulders dropping. 'Potter...nah, i don't believe he'd do something like that.' she took a moment to peer over at Lily, wondering why she looked so amused. 'I-I think I need to run too.' she picked up her books and shuffled out without another word.

ooc i need to go as well actually, bye!
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:21 am

Lily smiled to herself as they both left. "I'm too cruel sometimes.." she muttered to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:23 am

OOC: You don't say.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am

ooc shush.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 am

Basil looked down at the table again, running her finger over the wood. "Yeah, he died. I don't exactly know what the curse was. Parents wouldn't tell me. They were... Disappointed in me for being so careless." She was surprised that she hadnt started to cry yet. Usually when she talked about her brother, she let it all out. But she was comfortable telling Lux for some reason. That reason she didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 am

He nodded as Basil spoke. "How were you to know?" He untangled his fingers and took a sip of his orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 am

Basil glanced up at the boy. "What do you mean by that?" She continued to look at him, but after a few moments, looked back down at the table, running her finger over the wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:01 am

He drank a bit for of his juice before putting the goblet down. "How were you to know that your brother would pick it up? How were you to know that it was cursed? How were you to know that it would have eventually killed him?" He paused for a minute. "You are not to blame. Your brother is."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 am

Lily sat staring at her plate, thinking about events and people and.. stuff. She started humming to herself, The Siren's Song.. why do I have this in my head so often? She pushed the plate of food away from her and instead turned her attention to the desserts. Her eyes widened happily as she reviewed the choice in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 am

Basil ran her fingers through her hair. Deep down, she knew he was right. She knew that it wasn't her fault. But for some reason the memory had twisted. Twisted so to her it looked like her fault. She continues to run her fingers through her hair, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 am

He scratched his chin idly. "If you keep running your fingers through your hair, you will be bald before you turn 20." And refilled his goblet with juice.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 am

She smiles a bit and lays her hands down on the table. She carefully watches Lux for a moment, then turns away, taking yet another apple of the table. She turns it in her hands, her grip on it becoming tighter.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 am

Lily started tapping her fingers on the table, unable to make a decision. Ice cream... cake.. pastries... She eyed the people around her oddly, and tensed up slightly. Too many people.. For the first time in weeks her anxiety began to kick in, she tried to ignore the thoughts and the panic, but struggled. Instead she closed her eyes and took a deep cleansing breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 am

He raised an eyebrow when Basil stared at him and glanced down at her fisted apple. "I prefer orange juice and I have some in my goblet already." He took a gulp of his juice.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:21 am

Basil smiles again. She shook her head, still looking down at the table. She didn't know how, but when ever she was with Lux... she always had had some happiness in her. She loosened her grip on the apple and tossed it up in the air, catched it, and looked at it. There were prints where she had tighten her grip. Once there was damage, there would always be damage. She sighed, bitting into the apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next