Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Feeling a bit peckish [open] Empty
PostSubject: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 am

Lucifer entered the great hall and stood there. He did not know whether to head off towards the Slytherin table or go sit at the Ravenclaw. He waited for Basil to move towards a table and would decide whether to follow her or not.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 am

Nessa spotted the pair, quickly creeping past and fastening herself to a bench at the Hufflepuff table. She didn't dare stare at them until she was seated, before cocking her head slightly to the side to study them, still wordless.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 am

Basil stopped besides Lux, looking between the Ravenclaw table and the Slytherin table. She was torn between the two. She glanced up at Lux, seeing that he expected her to choose. Her eyes darted between the two tables. Which one would be the better choice? She took a step towards the Slytherin table, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 am

Bored and hungry, Lils headed straight to the Gryffindor table to eat. She was STARVING. She sat in the center of the table and grabbed a plate, debating what she should eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 am

He saw her step towards the Slytherin table and decided to take the lead. Walked past students he went to sit near the end where it was less crowded, he turned back to see where Basil was. When he was looking for Basil he saw a Puff sitting at her respective table and Lily just entered.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:55 am

Her eyes snapped around the room quickly, taking an inventory of the people in it, wondering what she should do. In truth, she was pretty frightened of most people, maybe she should just play it safe....

Nessa glanced over at Lily, a smile palying on her thin lips.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 am

She hadn't really paid any attention to the other people in the hall, but having piled food on her plate she glanced around the room. She spotted Basil over at the Slytherin table with Lux, which made her smile, and she waved at the pair. Her eyes then passed over them to the Hufflepuffs. She noticed Nessa and sent her a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 am

Basil's eyes darted quickly around the Hall. Many students were there, but her eyes paused on a Hufflepuff and Lily. She frowned and shrugged, following Lux down to the end of the Slytherin table.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:00 am

Nessa finally decided to stand up, wandering over to Lily with a small spring in her step as usual. 'Hi!' her grin was now bright and cheerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:01 am

He saw Lily wave and gave her a curt nod before piling food onto his plate. He saw that he had put more greens on his plate than meat and pushed the healthy stuff off before filling the empty space with more meat.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 am

She blinked as the girl came over to her. Far too cheerful for her liking, but she smiled. "Hi there Nessa.. haven't seen you around lately. Been hiding from the heir?" She laughed slightly at her joke but tried to keep a serious face. She started to eat at the food she had piled on to her plate.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 am

Tor entered the hall and looked around for familiar faces. Seeing Lily sit with another Hufflepuff by the Gryffindor table he began making his way other day. Upon arriving he smiled politely at the two girl. "Good evening ladies. Would you mind if I joined?" He gestured towards the bench.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 am

Basil smiled back at Lily before picking up an apple from the table. She turned it in her hands, inspecting it like she did to all apples. After a while she bit into and chewed slowly. She watched Lux pile the food on his plate. She grinned then glanced around the hall once more taking another bite of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:07 am

Nessa nodded at Tor, still smiling but she toned it down a little. 'Not at all! and I'm a half-blood Lily, so I think I'm safe...' she wasn't entirely sure she was though, peering around tensely.
'Family trouble has kept me busy.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:08 am

He began picking at his food before eating choice pieces. He saw another Hufflepuff enter the hall, this time it was a boy. He shrugged. "Are you content with just an apple?" He glanced at Basil's apple.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:10 am

She grinned as a second Hufflepuff joined her. "Tor!" she greeted enthusiastically, "Please, go ahead." she shuffled down the bench slightly to make her point clear. "I wouldn't be too confident about that Nessa.. oh? I hope everything's okay?" she smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 am

Basil shrugs. "Depends. Sometimes I'll have two. Other times I'll have a meal. Pretty sure it's just an apple today." She looked down at the boys plate. She tilted her head. "I see you enjoy your meats.."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 am

She once again found herself nodding, uncertainty written on her pale face as she managed to fit her lean frame into the space next to Lily. 'Y-Yeah.' it was clear everything wasn't alright, but she didn't want to talk about it, not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

He went and sat down beside Lily. "Thank you Lily." After settling himself he looked at the other Hufflepuff and extended his hand. "Tor Odinson. Pleasure to meet you." He smiled kindly at the other girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:14 am

He nodded. "Indeed I do. I would not function properly without it." He ate his meat contently and scowled at the apple. Green stuff. Nasty.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:19 am

She smiled a bit, biting into the apple once more, trying not to have the know it all Ravenclaw come out. That's what I get for spending more time with books than people. She smirked at the thought and yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 am

He noticed her yawn. "Are you tired?" Picked at his food, pushing the undesirable off to one side.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 am

ooc sorry about the delayed response!

ic Nessa refrained from nodding again and took his hand in hers firmly, shaking vigorously. 'Nessa, Nessa Helstrom. What year are you in?' she tilted her head to the side once more, considering him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 am

"A little. I didn't go back to the dorms last night when we came back from the forest." She said in a low voice. "Didn't feel like trying to answer the question to get in. Too tired to. So I sat in one of the darkest places in the castle and waited." She shrugged and went back to her apple
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 am

He blinked and chuckled at the firm handshake. "Seventh year. What about yourself?" He looked up and down the table trying to find something that he would like to eat. He didn't find himself that hungry so decided to summon a pot of coffee instead. "Coffee?" He offered to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next