Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 am

"Forget about her" Ruby said rather loudly, waving a hand. "She's clearly too weak anyway. Hiding. Truly hilarious" She sniggered, now finding the whole situation very funny. Laughing, she started wandering over to the Gryffindor table, getting a few unhappy looks... perhaps a few jealous ones too. "You have magic kisses" She winked at Vine, just to upset any fangirls in ears shot.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 am

She heard Ruby's footsteps, and refused to wince. don't come over here....don't come over here....don't come over here...damn. The Hufflepuff amongst the Gryffindors still kept up her futile facade, more for Lily's sake than her own.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 am

No longer shaking, she climbed out from under the table. That was all she had wanted no-one to see. She could not lose her temper in front of people. She smoothed her robes, ridding them of dust, and took a deep breath before sitting back on the bench. She stared at her hands, her jaw clenched.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 am

She once again closed in on herself, making room for Lily, still sat beside her wordlessly. Stopping herself from hugging the girl, she clasped her palms together, taking her grey eyes off the wall and daring to glance around the hall.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 am

He moved towards the table, his hands in pockets and stood by Ruby, "Looking for something down there, Lily?" he asked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 am

Refusing to look at the boy she stared at a wall and blinked a few times. "I did drop my quill.. but Nessa got to it before me. So yes, I was looking for something." She spoke calmly, trying to mask her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 am

She giggled, much too high pitched and girly than what she was used to. With a cough, she cleared her throat and set her expression to her usual 'I am better than you' look. Ruby rolled her tongue and stared at Lily. "Are you not mad?" She asked, starting to wonder if this girl was crazy. Her eyes glanced over the Hufflepuff girl with little interest, who was she?

"He kissed me. For the record."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 am

Yup, the walls are very interesting today. She carefully passed the quill over, still remaining unusually mute. In her own way, she did feel a slight pang of fear at the older Slytherins, she was only a fourth year after all.

'I heard.' That was her only response, it was short and curt.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 am

He smiled at Ruby, "Lily is a free spirit, of course she wouldn't care. She wouldn't even care if I kissed this hufflepuff, however I have standards and I believe most Hufflepuffs are..well, mudbloods."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 am

She turned to the Slytherin girl and smiled, "Oh I know what happened." She paused a moment remembering words from previous conversations, from the beginning. A toy. Her smile turned playful, "You think I'm mad? Oh, you are far too simple dear, if anything it was electric to watch. Simply.. fascinating." Her eyes darted to the boy on her last word.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 am

Her palms tightened, balling into small fists on her lap, but she still responded as politely as somebody could with gritted teeth. 'I am not a muggle-born.' A smile crept onto her face at Lily's response, this girl really was strong.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 am

"Simple?" Ruby echoed, putting a hand on her hip and pretending to look distracted. "I always regarded myself as quite a complicated spirit" She didn't like the way Lily was looking at her, she wanted to curse her into next week. Sneering, Ruby took another step forwards.

"Lucky" She said sharply on catching the other girls words, her eyes searched her rudely.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 am

She stood still smiling playfully. "Complicated huh? But surely that would have led you to believe I would be completely unaffected, or even that I would react by say.. finding someone to use to get even?" She stepped towards the girl, fearless, the humor showing in her eyes. "Yet I am neither.. I am.. the unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 am

She remained almost fastened to her seat, self-consciously tucking her light brown ponytail behind her rounded ears, fumbling with the red ribbon in her hair. Stares made her more uncomfortable than she realized. Vanessa didn't plan on fighting, if any cursing ensued, what could she do?
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 am

Ruby started laughing, throwing her head back, it was all too funny. "You're the unexpected? What can I be?" She thought for a moment, biting her lip. "Okay got it." Ruby let the silence drag on for a while for dramatic purposes. Then;

"I am... the unforeseen."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 am

He frowned at Lily and sat next to her, "Unexpected, huh? I think I know exactly what to expect from you, you are mine after all, are you not?" he asked seriously, staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 am

Lily grinned, she was admittedly very amused by the situation. "Ooooh, sounds dangerous." Her eyes twinkled mischievously "I like your thinking." She surveyed those around them. The students were all eyeing the group nervously, she smiled and wiggled her fingers at a few of the younger students sarcastically. She turned to Vine as he spoke, and smiled teasingly before replying. "I'm yours and don't you know it. But that doesn't mean you have complete control of my actions Sugar."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 am

Feeling uncomfortable by all the people crowding around the table, she shot to her feet, almost sending food flying as she stepped away. 'I have to go...' she mumbled lamely, toes scuffing the hall floor as she threw her bag over her shoulder and practically ran out of the hall.

In all truth, that encounter had simply freaked her out, she had yet to understand older students.

ooc i'm off guys, see ya!
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 am

ooc Bye Nessa! <3
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 am

Ruby's mouth dropped open as she listened to Lily speak. "Weak. Insane and a Cullen. Nice pick, Vine" She says, dropping into a seat a few meters away, still in shock.

(( Byeee ))
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 am

"Have you ever seen me fail at anything?" he said to Ruby and threw his arm around Lily, "You are one of a kind, my unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 am

Lily laughed, and settled back in to her seat. "Oh come on Ruby, I'm not that bad." She turned to look at Vine, "But is that a good or a bad thing?" She said the words ominously before bursting in to laughter. She quickly turned her head to Ruby, "Okay, I'll let you have insane... for now."
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 am

She had, but she thought it'd be a bit embarrassing to bring it up at the current time so she just shrugged and picked up a cupcake gingerly. "Oh, are you going to tell your girlfriend about our little... group. You said she'd be interested." Ruby said to Vine.

"Yet the ones who say they are insane never are, just the tricksters." She said, kicking her feet up onto the table and taking a bite slowly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 am

He strode into the Hall, his face completely expressionless and hard, just like before, but now it really looked like he was a statue, one that was very calm, yet there was anger in him like all of them. Under his face, though was a smile, a very gleeful smile, he was good at hiding his expression. After a few hours of looking up the creature in the books that he had taken out of the library, he had found information, information about the creature. But no, he still did not have proof, he had decided to think no more of the creature for a week at the minimum. He made his way to his respective table, greeted by the sight of two Slytherin students at his table. Vine and Ruby. It was amusing, more then amusing, so amusing that his mouth curled into a smirk. "Well, well, well..." He trailed off, still smirking, he didn't remember the last time when a Slytherin student was so close to this particular table. He took a seat, a few meters away from the group. rubbing his hands. He was about to tell them to clear off, that this was the Gryffindor table, but he waited. Resting his chin on his hand, waiting to see how it would play out. There was a faint hint of a grin on his face.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 am

He frowned in confusion first then smiled, "That's right, we are having a little gathering soon, Lily. I am sure you want to be by my side, don't you? Tell me that you do." he said and nodded at Hex for the second time today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next