Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 am

She smiled playfully, "Of course, you know how much I love little gatherings Vine. You've witnessed it yourself." She thought back to the night with Cel and how she had decided to stay. "Hey Hex, what's with sitting so far away? Not scared of these two lovely people surely?" she laughed lightly at her own little joke.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 am

Ruby finished the cupcake and rubbed her hands together to dislodge any crumbs. She turned away from Lily and Vine, she lacked the usual Gryffindor spunk and it was starting to get boring, even just watching. Crossing one leg over the other with her heels on the edge of the Gryffindor table, Ruby tilted her head towards Hex and frowned.

"What are you doing on my table Head Boy?" She rolled her eyes at the cub "Far more than lovely. I'm perfect."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 am

He nodded back at Vine curtly, crossing his arms, stifling yet another yawn. When he heard Lily, he wore that infamous mocking smile which could anger some people in minutes, seconds even. "Scared?" He asked incredulously, not believing what she said. "Hardly." He said, that mocking smile still on his face, he shifted closer to the group to make his point, he listened to them, he wanted to ask a million questions but he didn't. He turned to face Ruby, smirking wryly. "Your table, are you a Gryffindor? I would've known." He sneered, chuckling lightly.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 am

He smiled and brushed her cheek, "I wonder if you can kiss me now..Right after I kissed Ruby. Are you that unexpected?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 am

She grinned at the Head Boy as he scooted closer. "Didn't think you were."
She turned to look at Vine, blinking. "If I were to do it now that you have said it, that would not be unexpected surely?" She smiled teasingly once more, enjoying the amusement the little game had provided her with.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 am

Leo trudged into the Hall, frowning a little. She moved over to the Gryffindor table, completely unaware of anything that seemed to be off. Leo sat down, rubbing her dry eyes, and picked up a goblet of water, before looking around. She did a double-take, but then decided she didn't care and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 am

Ruby found Head Boy's silly smirking rather cute. The way he spoke to her however, not so much. "Yes. The Sorting Hat asked Goat Unicorner's brother to get me some new robes because I am a better Gryffindor than Lily" She says brightly, nodding to him.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 am

Gellert walked into the hall, whistling cheerfully, it was a great day, everyday was great for Gellert but today he felt different. His heart beat fastened as he shifted his gaze towards the gryffindor table.
The boy with a smirk. He found it rather attractive, he wanted to know his name,
"Hey peeps, I am Gellert, your imaginary friend." he said and smiled at Hex.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 am

"I guess not. Good evening, Montague. Why are you sitting alone, come join us. Hogwarts needs to stand united at a dark time like this." he said and gestured her to sit close.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 am

Leo paused. She didn't bother hiding her look of irritated confusion as she looked over at Lestrange. 'I'm fine here, thanks anyway.' She looked around his company. Lily, Ruby, Hex. Her face hardened and she drank, ignoring the others. None of them would help her mood.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 am

Lily smiled at Leo and waved her over enthusiastically, a pleading in her eyes. The more distractions, the better she thought to herself. She laughed at Ruby's comment, though she admitted to herself that she was not the best of Gryffindors, that was certain. She eyed the Ravenclaw boy curiously, not recognising him. She smiled a little as Vine dismissed the suggestion he had originally made.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:31 am

"Er...Alright." He said to Ruby, frowning ever so slightly. He frowned at Gellert. "Hey." Things seemed to be getting a lot more weirder. He waved momentarily to Leo, before lowering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 am

Remington strolled into the Hall. He paused for a moment, looking around the Hall. He felt more detached than ever, but he preferred it that way. He was not here to make friends. He walked to the Ravenclaw table, eyes on the large group at the Gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 am

Ruby sighed heavily and dropped her feet back to the floor. It was actually quite painful after having them elevated for such time. She winced then reached for another cupcake. Instead of eating it, she began to break it up and throw the pieces at Leo. After she'd sent the third one flying in her direction, Ruby leant back and whistled innocently with a wink to Jelly.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:35 am

Cecilia Nott stepped into the Great Hall and scowled at the company that the Gryffindor table seemed to be keeping today. "Lestrange. Rowle." She gave a nod to the latter. "Didn't know you were going red these days. Next thing you know, Lestrange will be volunteering to hunt down the person behind the attacks." She raised an eyebrow at Hex and Lily, before moving over to sit with Leo.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 am

He stuck his tongue out and sat down next to Hex, admiring his features once more, why wasn't anyone else so bad quaffle..."So..How does it feel? Being..head..boy?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 am

A chunk of cupcake hit her forehead and dropped to the table. Leo closed her eyes, her jaw clenching. 'Real mature, Rowle.' She threw it back before glancing over at Cel as she sat down. 'Hey.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 am

Images flashed in his head, images, images, images. He was lost in his thoughts, not listening to anyone, his eyes watching but not seeing at all, his ears right there but not hearing anything, it was there, in his grasp. Standing there, the very truth, the whole truth to this mystery. "Oh my Godric." He whispered under his breath. "Ship, ship, ship." He muttered to himself, it was right there, in plain sight but all of them were too big a fools to see it. He stared at the wall, he knew it, the truth that everyone seeks. He put his hand on his head, and stood up, his eyes widening. He had only time to register Remington entering the Hall before he left, wondering.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 am

"Your sarcasm never fades, Cecilia...I am with my girlfriend here, nothing surprising. I guess you know how couples act, they sit together..eat together.. do stuff together, like go to meeting together, club meeting." he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 am

Remington grinned to himself when he saw Hex. He eyed him for a moment, wondering if he had actually thought about Remington's advice. The kid hadn't recognised his favour, so he doubted it. He looked over at Lestrange the Great and Lily - Shribbly - Lily? Remington's head cocked to the side, curiously. Then a figure moved past his line of sight, and he watched as Cecilia Nott sat down next to a friend, who didn't seem to be having a good day.

Remington sat back in his seat. Analysing people and finding everything about their motivations and intentions could only be amusing for so long. He would have to find other ways... but what could he do? He watched Hex run out, seeming to have come to some sort of epiphany. Remington grinned again.

Last edited by Remington Zabini on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 am

ooc - Remington, I'm leaving...
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 am

"Depressed teenager, seemingly delusional head boy, loner Gryffindor, fake Gryffindor cullen, Jelly, freak Ravenclaw who likes hats and my serpent prince" She listed them all off with her fingers and shook her head. Definitely time to leave. "Good night"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 am

ooc Woops, okay then.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 am

"Oh yes, the ever so loving Vine Lestrange. How could I forget?" Cel said monotonously and turned to Leo, who seemed to be emitting quite an unsettling air. She looked at the glass of water and then turned slightly when Hex seemed to be having a nervous breakdown, and then looked back at Leo. She wasn't sure what to say. 'Are you alright?' had never been a question that was high on her questions list. Instead she tilted her head and asked, "Did you get the others to sign up to your... idea?"
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 am

Tyler walked into the great hall, yawning. He didn't know what he was doing down at the great hall at this time, but it just felt like the right place to be. Tyler sits down at the Ravenclaw table, quickly glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next