Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 am

'Hm? What idea?' Leo said blankly, before remembering. 'Oh ... Oh! Uh. No ... not yet.' Leo stared at a bowl of fruit for a moment, before blinking, seemingly coming back to life. 'You are going to be in this, right? I wasn't sure ...' Leo frowned. Again, she wasn't sure why she wasn't sure, and she didn't like it. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:50 am

Lily laughed a little at the animated conversations taking place around her, and leaned back on the table. She raised an eyebrow as Hex stood in a hurry, and followed him out of the room with her eyes. She watched the others interacting with interest, and curiosity. She laughed at Ruby's nicknames for everyone. "Farewell Ruby, I look forward to seeing you again" she smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 am

With a yawn, Rory shuffled into the Great Hall. The boy shook his head a bit to dislodge the hair from his eyes. Hands in his pockets, he sat the first part of his table he could reach. With another yawn, the boy slung his arms over the table, disturbing a few people around him. They complained, but he didn't pay attention. He muttered an apology and dropped his head on his arms, closing his eyes. No more sneaking out with James at night... Especially before days with double Potions. Professer Snape had made it his personal mission to torture the two Irish cousins the entire class. James had left to Merlin knows where with Naida, but Rory drug himself to the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 am

Remington eyed another Ravenclaw and a smile lifted the side of his mouth. Fresh meat. He slid over on the bench. "Hello!" Remington said brightly, grinning. "Nice to see you out and about. I'm sure I've seen you in the common room a few times, never bothered to talk to you, never had the interest. But you're here now, and I'm bored." He smiled widely. "Name's Remington Zabini. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:54 am

"Cecilia. I was wondering if you could join us tomorrow night with your friend Montague, I am sure she misses her cousin. I thought we could have a nice dinner together, enjoy each other's company. What do you think? After satisfying our hunger, we can move on the more serious matters, such as our precious..club. " he said and looked at Lily's face after Ruby left. It made him feel suspicious that she was so calm after what happened.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 am

She could hear the uncertainty in Leo's voice and grimaced. She wasn't any more certain than her friend was. A piece of bread somehow found its way into her hands and she twisted it, breaking bits off as she thought. What was the harm in being a part of it? She just wanted to make sure that her friend was prepared. She took a deep breath and made up her mind. "Yes. Yes, I-"

She cut herself off as Lestrange suddenly addressed her and her eyes narrowed. "I don't feel like having 'dinner' with you, Lestrange, and I'm sure Leo feels the same way."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:57 am

'I don't miss my cousin,' Leo snapped, 'and I'd rather not spend any longer in your company than I have to.' Leo was confused - why would Glacier travel from Durmstrang just for a dinner? What club?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:59 am

She looked down the table as Rory traipsed in and frowned slightly at his tired state. Lily grinned as she watched Remington, she found him fun to watch. Feeling eyes on her she turned her face to Vine, "What? Have I got something on my face?" she spoke with a smile. She looked at the two Gryffindor girls curiously, "It's only.. dinner" she laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Tyler's eyes darted over to the boy who had just entered the Hall. Rory, wasn't it? Tyler searched for some of the things he knew about the boy. Well, he knew he was Andy's cousin and Basil's friend. He smiled a bit, then jumped, being disturbed out of his thoughts. "Hey." He said, listening to the boy go on and on, talking way too fast for his taste. His eyes went to the older boy's face when he mentioned his name. "You're... you're Remington? Remington Zambini?" He shook his head, taking himself out of his thoughts. "Tyler MacDougal."
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:01 pm

"We're not all infatuated with Lestrange, Lily." Cecilia snapped, turning her gaze to the girl. "I'd rather not have 'dinner' with someone I dislike. Why do you keep laughing like that? It seems so..." She glared. "Fake."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:01 pm

"You face is flawless, darling." he said to Lily before replying to Cel, "It is an official meeting and you have to attend, don't make me remind you the rules now. I thought you wouldn't want to be alone and Glacier said she wanted to see her dear cousin. I get so emotional at family reunions." he said and wiped a fake tear off his eye.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Leo fixed a stare at Lily. 'Tell me, how much do you like having dinner with people you don't like? Cause normally, people try to avoid spending time in the company of those they detest. I'm no different.' Leo turned to Lestrange. 'I've told you, I don't want to see her,' she forced out through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Cecilia sent Lestrange a furious glance. Don't you dare drag Leo into this. "Fine." She spat. "But Leo is not going." She turned away, irritated that her conversation with Leo had taken this turn when they'd been speaking about another matter.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 pm

"Indeed I am, I just told you I was. Then again," Remington added, "I could be nowhere near who I say I am. In fact I'm not, I'm nothing like what I say I am. Actions speak louder than words, don't trust anyone, especially me." Remington studied Tyler MacDougal's face. "Tyler. Tyler, nice to meet you Tyler - CHICKEN BOY!" Remington yelled out to Rory. Bored of Tyler already, he jumped up and made his way over to Rory. "Rory!" Rem flung his arms out wide, gesturing wildly. "Good to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

He turned to Leo, crossing his arms, "Are you going to leave your friend all alone with me? How gryffindor of you, you choose to leave her alone with me and Glacier? That's..smart." he smirked and added, "I like you Leo, is that your name? Leo?"

Last edited by Vine Lestrange on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Lily smiled at Vine then blinked a few times, "Okaaaay.. you guys clearly aren't in a good mood today, forgive me for joining a conversation." She turned away from the Gryffindor girls, hurt by the comment about her laugh. It was not her fault she was easily amused.. Instead she turned her attention to study Rory.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Tyler blinked, listening to the boy speak. Didn't he ever got tired? Or slow down? He watched as the boy made his way over to the Gryffindor table. Basil had made him sound so... different. He watched the boy for a couple more seconds before going to pull out a book and opening it, skimming the pages.

OOC: Thanks Rem. -.- I'm not that boring, am I?
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 pm

The Gryffindor boy looked up a bit, hearing the familiar nickname from his friend. Oh yeah, the chickens. He had almost forgotten. He waved one hand a bit in greeting to his loud friend. "Remy...ngton." He yawned a bit in the middle of the sentance.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Leo shot an irritated glare towards a particularly loud Ravenclaw, yelling something about chickens, before turning back to Cel. 'Um ... so yeah.' She looked around the Hall. 'There's no one here I would want to ask anyway ... but I guess I should give everyone the opportunity?' Leo shrugged.
Her patience wearing thinner every second, Leo looked back at Lestrange. 'Yes, Lestrange, that is my name. And Cel can take care of herself.' Leo glanced at Cel, a little uncertain. Once again, she got the feeling there was something she was unaware of here.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm

ooc Course not ;) Remington is easily distracted.

"Tired?" Remington grinned, patting him on the back. "Here, have coffee -" Remington pushed a cup of coffee towards him, "- or tea -" a cup of tea this time, "- or would you like me to pour some water over your head?" Remington picked up a glass of water and held it over Rory's head. "I'm here to help."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm

"That's...perfect. You know green would look stunning on you, Cecilia. Your hair will suit the color well. Just a suggestion." he said with a wink and turned his head towards Remington and Rory, "Who is that kid you always seem to talk to?" he asked Lily.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 pm

OOC: -grins.- You don't know who I am, do you?
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 pm

ooc Basil.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Cecilia shook her head, "For this once... no. Just select only a few. I'm sure you know who to pick. Lockhart might become a little jealous and insist that his club is the only one if he learns too much of it." The thought made her grin a bit, but she looked back at Lestrange, wishing he'd just let the issue go.
"I think I'm perfectly fine with red thanks, Lestrange. I prefer it."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:19 pm

The boy noded a bit and muttered something along the lines of; "James...'sploding snap... paper ball...Snape..." With unintelligable grumbles. He blinked a few times when a cup of coffe then a cup of tea was pushed at him. He reached with sluggish hands for the coffe, ignoring the Ravenclaw for a moment. He sat up, only to realize something was held over his head. He jumped a bit. "C-Cold!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next