Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:25 am

He blinked at her. "I see. Why didn't you just feign sick and sleep in the hospital wing?" He deemed himself full and pushed his plate away from him and summoned a goblet of orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:26 am

"Not for me thank you Tor, I don't want to be awake all night again" She picked at her food. "You both alright? I've not really seen either of you in a while" she laughed, and glanced around the hall, noting the number of students whispering to each other.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:28 am

Basil bit her tongue. "I try to stay away from Hospitals as much as I can..." She says, placing the core of the apple into her bag and picking up another from the table.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 am

'Fourth year.' she scrunched up her nose slightly and latching her fingers around the handle of the coffee pot. 'I'm also kinda addicted to coffee, i love it!' There was a pit in her body where her stomach should've been, she felt slightly sick just looking at all of the food.
'It's been too long, i know. How have you been?'
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 am

He smiled and nodded at Lily. "Fine thank you. Preparing for NEWTS has me locked up in my dorm. And how are you?" He poured himself a mug of coffee and glanced around at the whispering students. Just what has happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:30 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Stay away from hospitals? How intriguing." He laced his fingers together on the table and leaned forward onto his elbows, staring at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:33 am

Her eyes flickered from the boy, down to the table, and back up to the boy. She nodded. "I don't like going to them if I don't have too."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 am

She smiled at the pair, "I'm good, been.. keeping out of trouble.." The mention of NEWTS made her twitch slightly, stupid exam year. "I can't believe people are still talking about the heir.. and Colin.." she muttered shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 am

She was uncomfortable. "How come? It is usually a place that will try to help you."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 am

Nessa looked almost completely oblivious to the whispers drifting in and out of her ears, not paying much mind to them. 'Colin?' her grey eyes seem to fill with confusion, she'd been really out of the loop lately.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 am

Smiling at Nessa he nodded. "Fourth year. How cute." And turned his attention back to Lily. "Can you please explain to me what this heir is? I must admit. I have not been informed about it." He sipped at his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 am

Basil looked down at the table. "What happens if they can't help you? What happens if they have no idea what's wrong with you? They could just mess you up even more." She looked up at the boy. "People get their hopes up when they go to hospitals, thinking they can save a family member, a friend, or even themselves. What happens if they don't?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:40 am

She nodded in agreement along with Tor. 'Yeah, i haven't been paying any mind to the news either...' Nessa regretted shutting herself off from people, this heir stuff sounded dangerous, and she could've easily been hurt instead of this Colin kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:40 am

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Then they die. There is nothing new about that fact." He studied Basil. "You have lost someone?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 am

She blinked, "Where have you guys been?" She took a drink of water, "There's a load of panic because the heir has been rumored to target muggleborns.. 'enemies of the heir' and then when Colin was found petrified.. well, everyone's terrified!" She smiled sweetly, "But I'm sure you two have nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am

ooc - dinner! back shortly!
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 am

Basil drummed her fingers on the table. "Yeah, my brother. Two years ago."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 am

Nessa visibly paled, a hand falling to her stomach in a moment of pure and unrelenting fear. 'A-Are you sure?' she gnawed at her bottom lip even though she had no reason to be afraid, she was a half-blood....
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 am

He clutched his cup tightly making the porcelain crack ever so slightly. "Muggleborns you say?" He downed his coffee wishing it was something a lot stronger than just caffeine. "Petrified? By who?" He needed to know exactly what was going on. This was becoming dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 am

He rested his chin atop his laced finger. "I see. So you are blaming them for being incompetent." It wasn't a question it was a statement. He tilted his head slightly. "You also blame them for his death?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:49 am

Nessa had nothing to add on to what Tor had said, peering down at her own cup of coffee having suddenly lost interest in it. She numbly pushed away from her, unsure what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 am

Basil looked down at the table. She knew when he had been sent to the hospital there was no hope for him. "No, it was my fault. All my fault..." she said in a low voice, not looking at Lux.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 am

He looked at her emotionlessly. "Why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 am

Basil shrugs. "I wasn't watching him close enough. I take my eyes off of him for one minute, just one, and he was on the ground, an object in his hands. A cursed object. I should have kept a careful eye on him, but I didn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 am

His curiosity was perked. "What cursed object?" He leaned across the table closer to Basil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next