Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity and Boredom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

Curiosity and Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Devon walks into the trophy room. He wanted to know what kind of awards were given in Hogwarts and other statics about the school and its students. He slowly looked among the trophies, taking note of the ones that seemed interesting. As usual, he couldn't sleep well. He smirks at himself knowing it was his own fault.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Blood starts awake at a slight noise and looks around momentarily confused and then remembers she had dozed off in the trophy room. Blinking blearily she turns her head and sees a boy standing in the dark room looking about. She watches him, her interest peaked. She hadn't seen him around and was wondering who he was.
(Sorry if you wanted to do a rp alone I'm nosy)
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm

(Nah, I wanted somebody to talk. Btw you know me ;D)
He senses movement behind him and turns around abruptly, drawing his wand. Then sighs when he sees a girl. "What are you doing here at this time? I thought I would be alone. I've never seen you before." He walks over to her and holds out his hand. "My name is Devon."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Startled that he had noticed me I slide up the wall and tilt my head at him raising an eyebrow at his hand. "You know I could be a dangerous criminal.. maybe you shouldn't be giving me your name so freely" I grin ignoring his question.
(I do? Ugh.. man.. well I have no idea who you are)
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:02 pm

(sniggers. I'll announce who I am soon. I'm not usually in these colors)
"A dangerous criminal? I've only been here a few days but I can tell that getting into this castle is almost impossible especially if you have ill will towards people here." He shrugs and drops his hand but doesn't pick up his wand. "And will you tell me who are? You're too young to be a teacher so you must be a student."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:07 pm

"And you know that by..? My height? I could be short. My seemingly ageless face?" At this I grin even wider. "we do live in a world full of magic not hard to manage that. The way I talk? Anyone can easily sound young if they try. So which is it? Or is it another reason entirely? Astound me with your insight! Bedazzle me with your wit!" I ignore again all questions.
(Why can't you tell me know? -pouts-)
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:15 pm

(:PPP Patience, dear Blood)
He snorts and then breaks out into real laughter stowing his wand away. "Well, you're a piece of work, aren't you?" He rubs his hand over his face tiredly. "And I just assumed you were young. Unfortunately you are right. The wizarding world can change your appearance immensely. However, I have never seen you on the high table. So either you are a substitute teacher, which I doubt because it is almost summer break, or you are a student. I'm still going with the student."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 pm

"Ah, but of course I could be none of the above and am simply another mystery of Hogwarts. After all it has many. Not even the Headmaster knows all" I stretch my arms behind my back languidly. "Or of course I could tell the boring old truth. But lies are so much more fun, now aren't they"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 pm

"Lies are more interesting. Who actually tells the truth about themselves? You could be just trying to mess with me, it's my best guess as Hogwarts students tend to go this often. You could be trying to hide something, but then again we all are." He brushes his hair from his forehead absently. "Are you ever going to tell me who you are? Or will I always be guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:25 pm

"Trying? My dear there is no trying you do or you don't. And I think I am doing at the moment don't you" I laugh to myself delightedly. "Maybe you have to earn it. A name is not easily given to someone unknown. Do not guess, love tell me who I am"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:29 pm

He blinks at her. "How am I supposed to know who you are? Only thing I know is that you are a girl...woman...whatever who delights in confusing random strangers." He sighs again. "And whether you do or you don't is the after-effect of trying. Trying is the current action."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm

I roll my eyes. "You can tell me who I am by the simple fact of knowing it. You see me as someone and I am that someone in your eyes and therefore you know me" I lean against the wall and lower my arms again crossing them over my chest. "Trying implies you are striving for something, that sounds very strenuous to me so I don't bother with trying"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:39 pm

"But why not strive for something? You will be unable to achieve your dreams without striving or trying. You're being lazy." He then blinks again realizing he has been asking the wrong question of her. He curses inwardly at himself. "I agree with what you have said about knowing someone. So I have another question for you. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 pm

I laugh again and clap my hands together, delighted. "A man gets what he asks for. The name is Blood" I bob my head in a little curtsy. "And I am lazy! Well.. in most things"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:46 pm

"Well.... it is a pleasure to meet you, Blood." Curious, he asks, "What things are you not lazy with?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 pm

"Fun things!" I exclaim a wide smile spread across my face. "For instance this was fun, I do so love meeting people who actually think about what people say" Suddenly I hear footsteps and I remember it was night and we weren't supposed to be here. I give him a quick smile and grab his arm pulling him behind a show case.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:53 pm

He cocks his head after being dragged behind something. He hears footsteps as well. Then a loud hiss comes from the floor. He looks down and curses violently kicking out at the cat, Ms. Norris he thought she was called.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:56 pm

"Oh unicorn.." I mumble as I spot the cat, I bite my lip and then grin quickly pulling my wand out and whispering under my breath. "Stupify" Mrs. Norris freezes her eyes looking at me reproachfully. I shove her under the case not trying to be all to gentle. "I'm not getting another detention so soon"
(How long do I have to wait to find out who you are?)
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm

He raises an eyebrow. "Detentions huh? Always in trouble I see. Stop getting caught then. What do you do to earn these detentions?" He freezes as someone walks into the room.
(sniggers. !2 hours or so maybe? Sorry I'm enjoying this.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 pm

I can feel my heart throb against my chest and I grin. This was what I loved about stupid situations like this the excitement of maybe being caught. I hold my breath and wait. The person, presumably Filch stops and stands in the doorway for a couple seconds I can hear his ragged breathing.
(Ugh! This is really getting to me. I'm just going to guess.. CC?)
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:10 pm

He glances at her grin and one spreads across his face as well. He waits as whoever was at the door breathes heavily and then he hears him walk away. He laughs quietly glancing at Blood again.
(-.- My intentional stalker has been doing her job well I guess. -waves- Congrats.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 pm

"Well, that was unexpectedly expected" I grin and peak around the corner and then slide out. I glance at the spot where I shoved Mrs. Norris under the case. "I think we can leave her there for a while.. better than having Filch as company"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 pm

He snorts. He wasn't interested in getting in trouble so soon after coming to Hogwarts. Then he looks at her expectantly, "Do you have any idea of what we could do now? I'm not ready for sleep. I rarely am nowadays..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:20 pm

"The dreams you talked so fondly of not being as kind back?" I ask and slip my arm through his leading him out of the room and in the opposite direction of Filchs already absent footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:23 pm

"Did I say anything about dreams?" he asks genuinely confused. "And where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity and Boredom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next