Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:18 am

Raven' s heels clicked along the floor as she entered the Great Hall, looking around at the dwindling number of people hanging around the gloomy room. The sky was a stormy gray, and flashes of lightning lit the ceiling in vibrant colors. Raven sighed; there was nothing to amuse her elsewhere. She walked over to the Gryffindor table, sitting down on the bench and crossing her legs. She lowered her heavy bag to the ground, and reached into her pocket, pulling out the locket she had found on the ground by the trophy room earlier. As she examined it, more and more of the remaining students left the Great Hall for other activities. It was a weekend, so there were no classes. Raven was killing time. She turned the locket over, running a finger over it.
Back to top Go down
Remus Nocte

Remus Nocte

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:14 am

Remus ran his fingers through his hair. His sleepy, half-slumped form a regular occurrence at the Slytherin table. Many students had long since stopped questioning his sleeping habits, or rather the lack of sleeping habits. It was often these kinds of times that he would venture outside at night. Being one of the few students allowed such a privilege for the safety of the other students. The bright flashes above him only served to punish his eyes for their lack of rest. He let a long sigh slide from his mouth as a few of the younger students questioned the dark circles below his eyes. "It is none of your concern how, When, Or Why I choose to sleep this way. It would be in your best interests to leave those questions unasked." With the students dispatched he turned lazily back to ignoring the existence of most of the ones that remained.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 am

oo ch dude, that's exactly how i am XD in rely life too.
i ch Raven rubbed her eyes, pulling the coffee towards her and pouring herself a large mug. As always, the other Gryffindors slid away from her, until she had 15 feet of bench between her and the nearest one. She rolled her eyes. The things rumors could do....she overheard a group of Ravenclaws passing, calling her a zombie. Picking up a spoon, she looked at herself. The makeup she had applied under her eyes barely effected the dark circles that were always there. She rolled her eyes, slamming the spoon into the table and taking a long drink from her mug of coffee. She muttered something darkly and a group of second years who were passing sqeaked and ran off. Raven grinned tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Nocte

Remus Nocte

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 am

oo ch. I pretty much live in the Tired zone.

I ch. A few of the younger students seemed to be gathering, Some sort of 'Unbelievable Prank' That clearly hadn't been done by a group of students the years before... Or the one before that. Pathetic. They lacked any originality. His mouth pulled wide as he yawned, as usual there were a few around him that took the time to point out to him that his tooth was too long and too sharp. He didn't even register what house they were from before telling them not so nicely to leave him alone. The hall was pitifully populated. Those few students struggling to finish a homework that was as pointless as denying that they were probably going to fail that class anyway. Those other students that really had little better to do with there time, and the tired ones. There were always a few. Usually grumpy, overly aggressive. Solitary creatures, the tired teens. Often seen to be feared by others, and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 am

Vic danced into the Great Hall, awake and alive and unaware that others might not be in the same mood as her. The reply letter from her parents was in her hand, and she couldn't be more delighted with the news that one of her many cousins were getting married. She had been asked to be a bridesmaid and was ecstatic. A chance to socialize! A chance to dance and flirt with other young people! The wide smile on her face could not leave. She sat down with her usual friends and gushed about the letter.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:24 am

Raven rolled her eyes at the younger students running away from her and drained her coffee, pouring herself another mug. Cowards. She smirked, running her fingers through her hair as it turned a bright red. Passersby stared as her hair stared to change colors rapidly, all blindingly bright.
Back to top Go down
Remus Nocte

Remus Nocte

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:35 am

Oh great. Just what was needed. A 'Happy' Student. He sighs inwardly, pulling a small cup of tea in front of himself. If he was to be forced to deal with the Smiles and, Oh Godric, Rainbows. A slight sneer at the thought as he watched the colours dance over a girls hair. Then tea... Or maybe something stronger, with a bit more of a kick to it... Would be needed.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 am

The group of girls continued their chatter becoming louder and louder as their excitement grew. "I can't believe it!" Vic kept saying again and again. She wondered if Cypress would be there or could provide some help with preparing for the wedding. Unconcerned with any others in the room, she and her friends squealed and shouted about the idea of it all.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 am

She frowned, realizing that her hair was changing colors, colors and for used. used After a minute or so, her hair stopped on the color blue, then faded back to her normal gold. She pulled a black beanie low, slouching in her seat. She was wearing a black tank top, very dark jeans, black boots and block fingerless gloves. She realized that she must look goth, but decided she didn't care. The golden hair hanging past her waist took some edge off the look, as did the green eyes. As she finished her second cup of coffee, she noticed a bouncy, happy girl enter the hall. Good Godric.
Back to top Go down
Remus Nocte

Remus Nocte

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm

His tired eyes darted from one spot to another. The happy bouncy typical teenaged 'popular' girl. Everyone must know of her plans, even if she has to shout them. The golden haired goth girl, slouching forward like that one might even think she was as tired as him. Draining the last dregs of tea from his cup before placing it silently on the table and pushing it away. Another long yawn. How long had it been since he had slept properly? Aside from the occasional nap, his mind walked back through the days... 5... 5 days since a real sleep had welcomed him. A small sigh left his lips as he searched under the table for his bag, his eyes unmoved from the golden haired girl. His hand fumbling blindly out of sight for a while before he gave up.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 am

Raven rubbed her face absentmindedly, looking around for something to do. She spotted a couple of first years pointing at her and rolled her eyes. Idiots. She tugged her fingers through her hair, wishing she had brought a brush after flying; the wind always tangled her hair beyond belief. The girl looked around, vaguely noting that she had no idea where she had put her book bag. Perhaps she had left it from last night? Her eyes quickly scanned the Gryffindor table, but she saw no sign of her bag. Raven scowled slightly. When the happy popular girl started squealing and shouting, she picked up an abandoned copy of "Magical Me" and banged it repeatedly on her head, hoping for brain damage. No such luck.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 am

Astrid scanned the hall looking for something at least halfway amusing to do. Her eyes landed on Raven. She yawned as she made her way over to her, she didn't look that happy. "How's it going, Captain Sunshine?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:01 am

She rolled her eyes, resting her elbow on the table and looking up at Astrid.
"Hello to you too."
She raised an eyebrow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)    Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom is Deadly...to Others (open)
Page 1 of 1