Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity and Boredom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 pm

"You will be unable to achieve your dreams without striving or trying." I quote him. And grin. "We are taking a leisurely walk in the moonlight, my dear"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Leo yawned, leaning against the wall of a corridor near the trophy room. She never could understand how they insisted on having older students who needed their sleep for lessons stay up and patrol the corridors. She rubbed her eyes. I didn't even want to be prefect anyway ... bloody Dumbledore ... She heard a noise, something like a whisper, and some footsteps. Frowning - but a little bit interested; it was the only action she had heard all night - she drew her wand and quietly made her way towards the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:28 pm

"Oh, those dreams. Nice memory you have there. I wasn't talking about those dreams, the unconscious images that appear in your sleep. Nah, I was talking about goals in life. What you want to do, achieve. And a stroll sounds nice." He walks alongside her casually.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:30 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes. "People sometimes like to take words out of context to turn it against their partner in cheeky conversation.." I stop speaking as I hear someone walking towards us and freeze again looking about for a hiding place, but none was to be found.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:32 pm

He narrows his eyes, his wand still in his hand. He glances around but sees no way they could hide. He waits scowling for whoever it is to come out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 pm

She freezed for a moment, hearing the other people stop as well. Students out of bed ... where's Filch? Mrs Norris?, she wondered. She turned the corner and saw two dark figures standing there. 'Lumos,' she muttered, and her wandtip flared, revealing the two to be Blood and one other boy she had never seen before. A smirk spread across her face. 'Well, howdy there, Morgenstern.'
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:36 pm

He glances at Blood, waiting for her to take action. He didn't know the girl pointing her wand at them and wasn't sure what to do. He also noticed a badge on her chest. Remembering that it meant she was a prefect, someone who could give out detentions and such to fellow students, he cursed inwardly. There goes my perfect record, he thought darkly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 pm

I laugh and tackle Leo. "What up Doc? And put that out I don't want unwanted attentions coming our way" I grin and let go of her neck. "You on patrol, darling?" I say sympathetically and pat her head.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:40 pm

She laughed as she got tackled. 'As you so command, Master.' Still smirking, Leo did as she was requested, putting them in darkness once more. 'Yes, I am, in fact. Doesn't explain why you're out though.' She raised an eyebrow at Blood's new friend. 'Come on, we'd better get on the move; I'm sure Filch or that damn-awful cat is around here somewhere.'
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:42 pm

I laugh again. "Well maybe Filch not so much his cat.. I fell asleep in the trophy room and woke up with company" I wink suggestively and than wave it off. I blink in the sudden darkness. "So where to? We were planning on a little midnight stroll anyways"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:44 pm

What the hell? he thought as he watches the two girls interactions. He decides to keep quiet and follow them.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

'What were you doing in the Trophy Room anyway?' she asked, but then shrugged, not really needing to know. 'Well, you two should really get back down to the dungeons,' she said, mock-sternly. She grinned, starting to move off down the corridor. 'Who are you, anyway?' she asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:48 pm

He blinks at the Gryffindor still confused about what happened. "I'm Devon. New student, transferred from the US. Aren't you a prefect?" He couldn't stop himself asking.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:50 pm

I slip my arm into Leos and Devons and walk down the hall skipping slightly. "Come now Leo, I know you must of been dying of boredom till you heard us! You need a little good company to cheer your dutiful wake" I laugh at Devons question. "A naughty Prefect"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:51 pm

"Oh," he says then shakes his head at his idiotic response. He falls quiet again rubbing his hand over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:52 pm

'Yeah, I am.' She pulled a slight face, stifling another yawn as Blood linked their arms. 'Name's Leo Montague ... another transfer student, huh?' She laughed. 'I'm one as well ... but you're here rather late. Term's almost over. Why the sudden change?'
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:53 pm

I laugh again and quickly slip my arm out to ruffle his sandy hair, lightly. "You are too precious, isn't he Doc?" I say and turn to her, tilting my head up looking at her with twinkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 pm

She looked down at Blood with a slight, amused smile. 'Sure ...' She shrugged at Devon.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 pm

He stiffens slightly at the question. "Family decided to move at short notice," he says evasively. "Where did you transfer from? Obviously not the US, judging from your accent." He fixes his hair after Blood ruffles it, but it still manages to fall into his eyes again. He brushes it away impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:59 pm

She nodded. 'That's fair enough ...' She coughed slightly. 'Uh ... I'm originally from Australia. Is it obvious?' She had tried to lose the accent, hopefully so she could lose all the questions that came with it, but at times it couldn't help but come through.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I frown feeling him tense but shake it off. He had said everyone lies at least he was honest about being dishonest and it's not like he was being dishonest just evasive. Which I had been doing just the moment before. "It seems we all are from different countries, Hogwarts is turning out to be a much more national school than I originally thought"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:02 pm

"It could be worse... like mine." He was from the south, and so had a pretty distinct accent. He was surprised that it hadn't gotten much notice before. He cocks his head when he hears Blood. "Wait, you're not from England either? Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:04 pm

"The land of chocolate and neutrality" I exclaim in a mockingly proud voice. "The land of alps! And the land of my old, evil Gran" I grin, thinking about the short woman whom I loved so dearly.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:06 pm

She snorted at Blood. 'Keep it down, woman, do you want the whole castle to wake up?' She paused as they pass a window, seeing a shadow move across the corridor, but it was only the shadow of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm

"Switzerland," he says bluntly. "We always hear how they are neutral." He smirks when he hears "old, evil gran." "I think we all have evil grandmothers. Luckily I only had one growing up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity and Boredom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Trophy Room-
Jump to: