Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]

Go down 
+2
Scarlet Krueger
Leo Montague
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:48 am

Laughs, shaking her head. "You guys are supposed to be PREFECTS. And in case you didn't realise, that means stopping rather than causing trouble. But now that you mention Droobles..." she looks up hopefully, hands outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 am

'Drooble's can be useful,' she laughed, walking back. 'Just not ... useful in the usual sense.' She gave her a curious look, smiling a little. 'How did you become a prefect with all the trouble you're always so tempted to create?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 am

She watched as all the lions walked off. Signing to herself she helped herself to some more pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am

"Ask the Professors." Cecilia shrugged and put her feet up onto the table, leaning back. "And I mean... it could be worse." She yawned, "I want to do something fun, but there's too much to think about. It's a miracle that I'm even forming sentences really."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 am

She looks around bored, chewing on her lollypop. I want to do something, I want to make this day less bored. She takes the stick of her lollypop out og her nouth and throws it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:59 am

She sighs, leaning her head on the table. "Fun? How about you can both have fun and carry me up to Gryffindor tower?" she smirks.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:59 am

She laughed, ignoring Seeker as she reached into her bag and chucked Cel the packet of Drooble's. 'The day that Cecilia Nott is unable to form sentences is the day the world will become so unable to function it will just explode.' She got out an Acid Pop and unwrapped it.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:05 am

"Well, you'd best cross off your entire bucket list now, because I feel as though my head is about to implode," She groaned, slumping onto the table. "I need... I need... I can't think of what I need, I just need something."
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:08 am

She raises her head, bleary eyed and trying not to yawn. "Well, you two enjoy blowing gum and having a grand old time. I meanwhile, am off to bed. Night!" She stands up, and struts out of the Hall, waving a final goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:10 am

She waved bye to Seeker, then turned back to the front. 'A distraction?' She grinned at Cel, eyes mischievous. 'A trip down to Hogsmeade? A swim in the Lake? A barrel of Firewhiskey? Come on, I need some help here.' She stuck the Pop into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:14 am

"A distraction." Cecilia nodded. "I feel like all these ideas, all this information is knocking against my skull, screaming to be let out in a flood of absolute nonsense." She stared at Leo. "I don't know what sort of distraction. Remind me never to try and remember this much stuff ever again."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:17 am

She stared back, her mouth lifting in a slight smile. 'Two more. That's it, and then you are free. Although, I think once my exams are over, I'm going probably break from the sudden lack of strain and go ... loopy.' She grinned. 'You'll have to commit me to Mungo's - after yourself, of course,' she added, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:21 am

"After these exams," Cecilia said, sighing, "I'm going to catch that damn cat and..." She frowned, realising she hadn't decided what her prize would be if she did manage to catch Mrs. Norris first. "I don't know... maybe I'll get you guys to send me to Mungo's as my prize." She laughed, "...kidding, of course."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:26 am

She smirked. 'I'd probably do it anyway.' She stuck her tongue out, laughing. 'After the exams ... I'll jump into the Lake. And show those idiots how to actually swim.' She rolled her eyes, shooting a glare around the general Hall, the majority of which seemed to be consisted of kids who hadn't been sent to swimming lessons as a child.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:29 am

"Yeah..." And then it hit her. "We're thinking too much of things that have not yet come to pass, that may not yet come to pass... dwelling too much on what could be." She stood, "Come on. Let's enjoy now."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:33 am

She looked up at Cel, one side of her mouth lifted in a grin around the stick of her Acid Pop. 'Live in the moment, eh?' She stood up as well. 'Sounds good to me. Do tell me, dear Cel, what is that we shall be enjoying?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:40 am

"Let's go..." She glanced around the Great Hall, looking for inspiration, but she really only wanted to do one thing. "Let's go find some grass to lie on and just... relax. Trouble and tension is not exactly what I need right now."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:43 am

She stands up and yawns, heads to the exit of the great hall. Its so empty in here.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:43 am

Leo nodded. 'That sounds like a perfect idea. Relaxation ... something I seem to not have had enough of these past couple of weeks.' She grabbed her bag and shoved her Arithmancy textbook inside, not caring if it made her bag heavier; she just wanted to get it out of her sight, put it away in the back of her mind. Just for now ..., she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:03 am

She sits down at a random table and opens the Prophet. "What is going on in the wizarding world" she mumbles. After a few minutes of reading, she looks up and looks around in the empty hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3