Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]

Go down 
+2
Scarlet Krueger
Leo Montague
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 am

She looked up at Val, smiling.
'I'm Scarlet, nice to meet you'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:23 am

She snorted as Cel kicked Seeker and bent down again. 'Seeker, may I ask what you are doing down there?'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 am

She grins up at Leo from under the table, whispering "Shhh!" Then she gets kicked abruptly in the face by something...a leg presumably. "Who in Merlin's name just kicked me? How am I supposed to hide from Mrs. Norris when I am in severe pain and need to yell, hmmm?" She glowers, rubbing her tender face.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 am

"What the bloody hell..." She peered under the table at Seeker, her eyes narrowing to a glare. "Well? What the hell do you think you're doing down there, Miss Delacour? Hm? I hope you're comfortable." She sat back up and returned to her paper, muttering to herself about Arithmancy and why people couldn't sit at the table as opposed to under them.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:27 am

'Mrs. Norris, who's that' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:27 am

She looks up at Cecilia, trying to remain calm and hoping her face hadn't shattered. "I WAS comfortable, until someone kicked me...thanks. Can you see Mrs. Norris anywhere?" She ducks out from under the table, a worried expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:28 am

Leo sighed. 'Seeker, why are you running from Mrs Norris?' She shook her head, but smiled a little at the memory of her, Cel and Reed chasing after Mrs Norris that other time ... She glanced up at Cel, noting that she didn't appear to be in the most pleasant mood, then looked back at Seeker for the answer. 'And get out of there, it's awkward.'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am

Seeing no sign of the cat, she sits back up at the table and nestles herself between Leo and Cel, then gives the Hufflepuff girl and incredulous look. "You don't know who Mrs. Norris is?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am

She gives Seeker a grin and sits back straight. 'Very nice to meet you too Scarlet.' She gets a lollypop out of her pocket and unwraps it.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 am

"Mrs Norris." Cecilia snorted, turning the pages of the Daily Prophet until she came to the Quidditch section. "Catch her before she catches you I'd say." She lowered her paper to look at Leo over the top of it, "We really need to finish that game of Catch that Cat." She looked back at the paper - hoping that Quidditch would distract her. It did, but it also made her think of other things and... she made a loud noise of exasperation. "This is intolerable."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 am

She walked in to the hall and noticed the crowd around the Hufflepuff table. No, no, no, don't crowd around my table. Crowd around all the other tables. Quietly she walked over to sit down, glaring sightly.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am

She looked at the girl who had just emerged from under the table, before looking down and answering quietly 'Well, I only got here less than I week ago, so I don't know all the teachers yet'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am

She eyes Val's lollipop, feeling her own Acid Pops in her pockets, then she frowned slightly as Seeker pushed her to sit down. She shot Seeker a glare. 'She's new,' she said shortly. 'And you didn't answer my question.' She raises a questioning eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 am

She sighs, looking at Leo and trying to look serious. "I am...afraid of Mrs Norris. Well, more afraid of the fact that she will find me and therefore Filch will hunt me down. Long story, anyway..." she says nonchalantly, before grabbing a plate.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 am

She gazes evenly at Seeker, before saying, 'Seeker, don't get comfortable, this isn't our table, remember?' Her eyes drifted and she noticed Thorn sitting down, glaring slightly. 'In fact, I think we'd better go. I think some Hufflepuffs are getting a little disgruntled by the Lion Invasion.'
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:35 am

With a smile she waves at Thorn. She puts the lollypop into her mouth and smiles. Stop eating them. You're getting addicted She shrugs and grins.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:36 am

"I'm too distracted and yet... too focused on so many things," She said, running her hands through her hair. "I feel like there's just too much stuff in my head at the moment. Do you reckon Madam Pomfrey has anything for this sort of condition? I don't think I'll live through my exams."
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:37 am

Frowns at Leo for a moment, looking from her, to Thorn and then towards the other Hufflepuff girl. "Wait, we can't leave yet! You haven't introduced me to your...friend," she says, looking expectantly at the blonde girl. "I'm Seeker, by the way. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 am

'You'll be fine,' she said, standing up and beckoning for Seeker to do the same. 'Besides, you'd better survive - like you said, we have a game to finish.' She waved back at Scarlet. 'It was ... interesting seeing you. We should catch up sometime.'
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:40 am

She silently nodded to Leo, mouthing a quiet, "Thanks".

"Hi Val", she smiled as brightly as she could. Ara sat next to her, handing her some strawberries. She sighed, strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 am

"Yes well, that's supposing that Mister Black manages to survive his exams too. And you." She put her forehead onto the wooden surface on the table. "Do you think I could just wish it all away? My head hurts."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 am

She nodded back at Thorn, making an apologetic face, before putting a hand on Cel's shoulder. 'My head is in a constant state of pain. At the moment, I've learnt to deal with it. Come on, let's go back to the Gryffindor table - I have a packet of Drooble's in my bag that I found in my trunk.' She grinned and winked.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 am

Shrugs, standing up with Leo, not wanting to be left behind at the puff table. "Yeah, we should probably move now...my hiding place was not so good. I'll end up in the hospital wing if I hide there again..." she mutters, following Leo.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 am

Her head shot up at the mention of Drooble's and her eyes widened, "Drooble's?" A grin slanted across her face, "You shouldn't have mentioned those, Leo. Now my head is just brimming with ways to use them... to cause trouble. Why can't I think of anything useful?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:46 am

She gets up too, and heads to the Slytherin table to sit there alone. She sits down and investigates all of the small wounds on her hands. The stick of her lollypop hangs out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next