Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudblood List [open]

Go down 
+5
Vine Lestrange
Basil Blishwick
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Brodie Naya Davies
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:20 am

ooc - n'awwh poor Tina -sniggers-

ic -
She laughed, "You of all people should know.. you witnessed the thing the other night!" She thought back to what they had spoke about on that night.. and how troubled she had been, then compared it to now. Now she was.. not happy, or even comfortable.. but she felt, different. "I can't help but think I should have done something different." She caught Val wanting to say something. "Spit it out Princess.. and you know I don't mean the grape."
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 am

ooc; Sorry Tina. You are cute <3

"I got a name." She said happily to Vine. Producing the notebook and quill from her robes and writing 'Tina Tracey' underneath her notes. "You know... A list." Her voice lowered "We can tick them off as they go" She grinned. Her head turned to the group of girls and she nodded to the red head that Vine had entered with "She is pure enough right? After your little dally with Fox I thought you'd be smart enough... never mind" She trailed off, realising that was a little bit too cruel to remind him of.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 am

Basil smiled a bit shyly. "Oh, that..." She should have known Lily was talking about that. Basil yawned. Her mind had been a bit slow the past few days for some reason. Maybe she wasn't getting enough sleep. She shrugged biting into the apple again.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:28 am

"A list...Good thinking. We'll see how fast the monster is pruning." he smiled and dropped his smile as soon as she mentioned her name. "You always have to be a banshee and ruin my mood, don't you?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 am

"I just touched a Hufflepuff. A mudblood Hufflepuff. Her hair." She replied, scowling back at him. Were they ever going to truly get on? Ruby lifted her contaminated hand and wiped it on his robes then took a few steps back "I win." She looked over to the group of girls, wondering if she should join them. Her gaze dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 am

She rolled her eyes and swallowed the grape. "Nothing to say. Got to go, anyways. See you. Bye Herb." She winked at her and got up, walking to the exit of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 am

She raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Real helpful Val!" she yelled as she watched her leave. She turned back to Basil, "You're just as bad." She laughed and rested her chin in her hands, elbows on the table. "What's going on with you anywho? Settled things with Head Boy yet?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:37 am

He looked at the puff table, they were so fake, like cotton candy. He stared at her as she wiped her hand on him, how mature, he thought. Truly Ruby.
"You do know that...you use the bathroom, you sit in class and touch walls, doors. I am sure you are more contaminated than you think, Miss Rowle."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 am

She waved to Val. "Bye Val." She turned back to Lily. "Just as bad?" She repeated her, staring off into the distance. Basil shook her head, breaking out of her world. The Head Boy? "Hex? Oh, not yet." Something flashed in her eyes. "Not yet..."
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:40 am

Ooc - Its ok. - sobs -

Ic - She looked around sadly. There were three girls sitting at the Gryff table, or two, cause one just left. Tine wondered if she should introduce herself. Come on T, you can do it ! She got up, straightened her back and walked over to the girls. "Hi. Can I sit with you ? The Puff table is sooo lonely !"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 am

She narrowed her eyes. "Basiiil.. What are you up to? You know you can't do anything to him without getting in to trouble.. He's the Head Boy now!" She laughed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to put the girl off whatever it was that she was planning.
Lily looked up as the Puff girl walked over to them. "Do I know you?" she glared at the girl, then softened her face. "Sorry.. Don't know what came over me. I see no reason for you not to" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am

"You think I haven't surveyed the toilets? See which cubicle is used the least by scum?" She said sarcastically. She was lying, she'd never done such a thing. Not now was only she thinking about that, but she was thinking about years and years since the school had opened... how many people had sat one that toi- Ruby gagged and shoved Vine a little. "Ugh. Why did you do that?" She grumbles as she sat down at the Slytherin table. It still felt like her skin was crawling.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:47 am

She blinked again, but then smiled sadly. "Its okay. I am Tina. Tina Tracey." Her eyes went to the Claw girl and she sat down carefully, stroking her brown hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 am

Basil smirked. "You'll see. I really don't care what happens to me. All that matters is..." She trailed off as she saw the Hufflepuff from the corner of her eye. She was just about to tell her to get lost when Lily told her she could sit with them. She sighed and held her head up with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 am

He smirked, "You hurt me, I hurt you." he leaned closer and examined her face, "Your face is pretty neat though. Pure. Beauty."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 am

She smiled, hesitated, then extended a hand to the Puff girl. "Lily, Lily Luna Prewett" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 am

Ruby eyes the group of girls yet again. Well, there was no chance she was joining in now that the Puff was there. She turned back to find his face too close for comfort. Raising her eyebrows, she snorted lightly. Creepy. "As is yours" She smiled "Pureblood genes."

She cleans up the spill she'd caused earlier with a wave of her wand.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 am

She slid down the bench when the Hufflepuff girl sat down. "Basil." She said, looking at the girl up and down. She turned away and looked around the rest of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 am

Tina smiled as she shook the hand of the girl. "Pleased to meet you, Lily. I don't know much people of your house, but Inknow all of the Hufflepuffs. There is this hot boy, I believe his name is Cedric, and he is alwas so nice ! And he is only one year older. But yeah, I'm sure he doesn't like someone like me." She shook her head and looked at the Claw. "And who do we have here ? Basil, you say ? Pleased to meet you too. Thats not a very usual name, is it ?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 am

"Exactly." he stared at her lips, they looked so perfect and well-shaped. Swollen, parted. He shook himself and backed away. He hated when his hormones took over, he liked being in control.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:05 am

Basil turned back to the Hufflepuff, her eyes a bit cold. "Do you have a problem with my name?" She asked, trying to keep her voice as calm as possible, though it still sounded angry. She hated when people questioned about her name.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 am

"Interesting" She said warily as he backed away... and she didn't even mention Fox. Weird. She probably had something in her teeth, oh well. "Hm" Ruby turned back to the coffee that had been too hot earlier and started sipping at it again. It was on the cold side but still drinkable.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 am

She shook her head quickly. "No, nooo, of course not. I was just wondering where it came from. You see, I have never met a person named Basil, so yeah." Her smile returned.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 am

Lily subtly wiped her hand on her robes. I'm going to need to scrub these tonight she thought to herself, then scolded herself for being mean.
She glanced around the hall, her eyes flickered over to the Slytherin table and she blinked a few times, frowning before looking back to the girls she sat with.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 am

Ooc - go wash your mouth Lily, never knew you were so mean.

Ic - Tina saaw the subtle move of the girl and her face turned sad again. "I guess I am not welcome here too, so I'll just be leaving." Tears came up in her eyes again as she got up as fast as possible, and she hurried back to the Puff table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudblood List [open]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next