Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudblood List [open]

Go down 
+5
Vine Lestrange
Basil Blishwick
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Brodie Naya Davies
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 am

Ooc - Ah, thats okay.

Ic - She raised her eyebrows as Pumpkin left suddenly, but she shrugged and sipped her tea again. Everyone has their 'off' days.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 am

She frowned, tempted to kick him in the shins. This was not a laughing matter. At all. So he was a pureblood. Sad really... she was looking forward to humiliating him. A Selwyn too. She sighed and ran a hand though her hair. Her uncle would never let her get away with picking on a Selwyn. He always wanted to keep relations good.

"Me? Please. I am Ruby Rowle." She said, lifting her jaw proudly. "Maybe I could be civil with you... but those red robes are molesting my eyesight."

Last edited by Ruby Rose Rowle on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 am

He stood up, muttering apologies to the Slytherin girl. "We shall talk later." And with that he straightened the creases in his robes, and set off out, he had work to do and he had nearly forgotten that, but before he left, he waved in Val's direction, unsmiling.

ooc - Soz, I have to go.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 am

Val waved back at Hex, and leaned on her elbows, her chin in her hands, just looking around. What a calm evening.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 am

"Okay" she says, watching him leave then turning to look for the two girls she'd seen earlier. Only one remained. She strode over to her and sat beside her, wrinkling her nose at the smell of tea. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am

She looked up at the girl and raised her eyebrows. "And me ?"
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 am

"Are you a pureblood or a squandering imbecile?" She asks, pulling a mug of coffee towards her. She was pretty straight to the point. Ruby took a sip but didn't take her eyes off the girl. The mug was very hot and she winced, putting it down with a bang and causing some of the liquid to spill over the edges. "Ow"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:55 am

Val grinned at the girl. "Pureblood. My name is Valery Prince. I guess you are a Pureblood to, otherwise you wouldn't ask this." One side of her mouth curled in a half smile and she took the last bit of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:59 am

"Hm" Ruby says, trying to hide her disappointment. A halfblood Slytherin could have easily made the list. She sighs heavily and offers the girl a half genuine smile. "Ruby Rowle. Of course I am a pureblood." She says, blowing on the coffee to help cool it.

"I just wish this monster would hurry up and make an appearance. Mop up Hogwarts well and truly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 am

It was late Lucifer knew but he lately he could not sleep. He didn't know why but his feet carried him towards the great hall, maybe something warm to drink and a small snack could help limber him up for the night. His cane tapped sharply against the stone floors as he entered the hall and sat at the Slytherin table. Upon seating himself he grabbed a mug of warm milk and poured in a little bit of honey, it was a childish drink but it always calmed him down.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 am

"Nice to meet you Ruby." she smiled a bit, but frowned then. "Uh, okay." Her eyes were focused on the girl, watching her movements. Well well, a mugglebornhater.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:15 am

"I know it is" Ruby replied, not bothering to wipe up the spill. "What about him?" She asked Val, nodding to the boy with the cane. Nice style. Unlikely to be a halfblood... but maybe. Ruby pointed at him rudely, just to make sure Prince knew who she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:19 am

She pursed her lips as Ruby gestured at Lucifer. "He's a black." she said simply. That would say enough, she knew. Her eyes stayed on him now, wondering if he would see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 am

He put down his mug and looked at the unknown Slytherin coldly. "Are you afraid to ask yourself girl?" He moved to rest his cane against the table nonchalantly and summoned some toast and lemon curd to spread on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 am

"Girl?" Ruby says, her mouth hanging open a little. She looks to Valery and raises an eyebrow. He was clearly a Black, she was right. Arrogant and rude. Not that she could talk...

"I'm not afraid of you. Why would I waste my energy talking slightly louder so that you can hear, when I have Miss Prince right here?" She said, narrowing her eyes. "Enlighten me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 am

He took a bite out of his toast, chewed slowly and swallowed before replying. "I have not raised my voice to converse with you and it seems like you can hear me perfectly fine. Can you not?" He sipped his milk and wiped away the froth with a nearby napkin.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 am

Ruby lifted a hand and touched it to her ear, forcing a confused look onto her face. "Pardon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:31 am

He ignored her, if she was pretending not to hear him then he couldn't care less. She was of no importance nor did she intrigue him. Finishing off his toast he sipped his milk and looked at the sparse hall from the rim of his mug. He saw Val sitting not too far away and nodded a curt greeting.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:31 am

Vine stood in the doorway, wand aloft and looking as emotionless as ever. Some shivered at the expression on his face. It was blank, uncaring.
Then he moved effortlessly through the crowd of students, it was more like they parted for him and coolly surveyed the scene in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 am

"Hey look. It's the heir of Slytherin." Ruby said loudly as Vine entered. A few students looked horrified, she sniggered then picked up a fork and began twirling it between her fingers. After being here for quite a while, she still had no one on her list. She rested her chin on her free hand and sighed boredly. This monster better have a decent brain.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 am

Tina entered the Hall, humming happily. Her usual smile was on her face, and she grinned and winked at a few people when she walked to the Hufflepuff table. She sat down and pulled a goblet with Pumpkin Juice closer.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 am

She had followed the 'chat' between both Slyths with interest, and smiled at Lucifer when he nodded at her. She spotted Vine aand rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 am

He glanced at Lestrange then went back to nursing his mug of milk.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 am

Lily strode in to the hall casually, the lack of Gryffindors startled her, but she headed to her table anyway, taking a seat in the center. Smiling to herself she poured some Ice water in to a silver goblet then took a long drink.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 am

The spiders were crawling up the window, again. One person screamed, and soon the entire hall was in chaos, leaping and scrambling over each other in the rush to get away from the them.
Vine laughed, "They're hardly larger than garden spiders. Evanesco," The spiders disappeared. "I must say, I'm surprised that none of you thought to use a Vanishing spell." He was still calm, soft, yet there was a dangerous edge to his voice, almost like he was punishing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudblood List [open]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next