Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudblood List [open]

Go down 
+5
Vine Lestrange
Basil Blishwick
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Brodie Naya Davies
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

She sighed, standing up from the table. I've got better things to do. SHe thought to herself. "I'll see you around, Lily." She said, walking away, putting her bag on her shoulders. Soon she was out of the Hall, out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

Scared?
Was she scared of what could happen to her friends if things continued like this? Yes. She didn't want to be alone, even if she forced herself to deal with everything alone. Was she scared of what could happen to herself?
Cecilia paused, thinking it over. No.
She was angry. Angry at a lot of people, but mostly herself.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:37 am

Lily smirked and turned her gaze to Basil. "That's right.. you go back to your common room and join the rest of the Claws by sticking your head in a book." she muttered to herself. Lily was shocked at her own words for a moment, she had never been mean to friends at Hogwarts, that wasn't the Lily she was at school.. back home it was a different matter, but here? She shook herself and blinked. Glad her friend had been out of earshot she refilled her goblet and took a long drink trying to get back to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:38 am

No, Lily was no match for him. She was just a weak little girl with better acting skills than most others. Easily manipulated, but still she could be strong, if her force was turned on someone else...
Twirling his wand absent mindedly with his fingers, Vine considered. He would observe her for a couple of days just so he could get a handle on her behavior.
"Lily" he whispered, "You are mine."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:40 am

ooc - A weak little girl huh? You really underestimate my lovely Lils...
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 am

Ooc That's what he thinks :)
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 am

She trailed her fingers over the edge of the table then let them slip off into her lap. Then, she looked up to Cel. She seemed lost in thought. The Lily girl looked troubled too. Ruby pushed herself upright, feeling strange. She felt the sudden urge to ask if they were all right. Which she had never done, not to a Gyffindor. Ruby stood up and walked back to the Slytherin table, away from the... feelings.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 am

Vine stood and walked out, after a minute, he walked back in and strode over to the Slytherin table and sat down between Flint and Higgs. They shifted aside to make room for him, as though bidden to. Vine said something in a low voice to Higgs. "Sabotage the quidditch game."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:49 am

She watched the Slytherin girl return to her table, and noted that Cel looked thoughtful. Thinking no-one would be paying her much attention she got out a notebook and quill and turned to the back pages. She started scribbling events that occurred over the past few days, and her reactions. And she reviewed her process and behavior. Eventually she stopped scribbling then she read back her notes frantically, analyzing. Normally this would be done in her dorm, but she saw no reason not to do it now.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:55 am

And what did she have to lose? A lot more than you'd like to admit.
She grit her teeth together, an turned, walking from the hall. She had to think and this was no place to do it. She had a lot of things to think about.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:55 am

She stared at the table for a good while then yawned loudly. Time for bed. "Good night" Ruby said to no one in particular as she rose from her bench at the Slytherin table. She doubted that anyone was listening, or if they were, she didn't think they'd care. Trudging sleepily, she exited.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 pm

After they left and he finished his talk with Flint, he walked and stood near Lily, crossed his arms and leaned against the table, looking very much like an impassive god (:P). He seemed to be waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Lily finished writing and looked up to see that the hall had emptied dramatically. There were a handful of people left.. and she was the last Gryffindor. She grabbed a mug and it immediately filled with hot chocolate. She raised the mug to her lips and smiled at the sickly sweet scent.
Looking to her side she jumped and nearly spilt her drink down her. She slammed the mug on the table and scrambled to close and put away the notebook whilst speaking. "How long have you been there?!"
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:03 pm

(So modest. Jackass.)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

ooc You are so full of yourself :L
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm

He cocked an eyebrow,
"Now that children are gone, are there any other aspects of your life you'd like me to question you about?" Vine asked dryly.

Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Her eyes darted protectively to the pocket of her robes in which she had stuffed the notebook.
She looked down.. Her life. In all honesty she would rather not talk about her life, but instead she replied with "What is it that you are most determined to know?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Vine stared at her for one long moment, lips slightly parted. He ached to know what she was thinking. Then, with an ever so subtle movement of the head, he nodded.
"Any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 pm

She pursed her lips slightly, then smiled as he came out with a question.
Easy.
"Absolutely zero."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 pm

A flash of irritation crossed his perfect face. "Interesting." he continued in a lower voice, "I would be…willing…to go with you to Hogsmeade." His teeth were clenched together.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 pm

She smiled slightly. "Hogsmeade? As in.. the public place?" She smiled playfully and took a drink of the hot chocolate. She licked her lips after a long gulp and placed the cup down gently. She shrugged off her robe, the warmth of her drink spreading too quick over her body, she felt her cheeks turning pink slightly. She grinned, "I think I'd like that." She folded the robe and placed it on the table. "Then I can tell you everything you want to know about me."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 pm

"I believe this weekend is the first Hogsmeade weekend," Vine said, his gaze lingering on her for a second longer. "I'll be more than happy to share everything with you. I mean..everything." his lips upturned slightly in a smirk.
Everyone knew that Vine seemed to have taken an odd interest in her, watched her every move like a hawk. It wouldn't hurt to be seen with her in Hogsmead.
"By this time next year, Hogwarts will be rid of Mudbloods and anyone less than pure. It is time for Salazar Slytherin's dream to come true." Vine sounded very pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 pm

She stretched her arms above her head, replying "I do believe you're right, I shall.. look forward to it." They weren't quite the right words.. but it worked for her.
At his final comment her eyes began to sparkle and her lips worked their way in to a sneering smile. She quickly tried to hide it with a polite smile, but there was no use hiding it. The thought of chaos excited her.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 pm

He smiled, he had time to speak to his…friends about Chamber of Secrets, if you could call them that. He felt no fondness towards any of them, they were simply tools, disposable people that would only aid him in becoming powerful.
No doubt they would be disposed of, as soon as they were no longer useful.
But first, he had to deal with Cecilia and Leo. He would just have to be patient for a while longer. He was fine with that. Impatience was of no use to him. Impatient people usually had a short temper and thus that made them weak.
He looked at the clock and realized how late it was, "I must go and rest. Don't stay here, go and sleep." he said to her, "It is..dangerous to stay around."
He gave her a quick kiss on the head and made his way out.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Lily had followed his gaze to the clock and gasped at the time. She nodded at his words and watched as he left. Before leaving herself, she got out the notebook and scribbled down a few notes. She finally finished and sighed, quickly gathered her stuff and glanced at the clock again. She frowned, she was just after curfew. Best hope you don't get caught sneaking in late.. again. She ran out of the hall, the last one to leave, and headed straight to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudblood List [open]   Mudblood List [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudblood List [open]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7