Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shall we break our fast? [open]

Go down 
+6
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Devon Hallowsfield
Cassius Whitlock
Blood Morgenstern
Tor Odinson
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Captain looked up from her book and smiled as her friend sat down next to her. The conversations starting drifting back to normal things, which at this table included discussion on books and theories. "Hey Val. I'm fine, you?"

ooc: its an expression ~_^
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 pm

She looked at the apple core the Gryffindor was holding out. She took it and slipped it into her bag. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:47 pm

She giggled a little at peoples reactions to Hex, she didn't see why they should be scared of him, then again, they didn't have the protection she did. She finishe off her apple listening to the exchange between Hex and Basil but watched as Val went to speak to Cap. She frowned a little, but relaxed. "you know what'd cheer everyone up? A good prank, and you haven't done anything big in a while!" she grinned at Hex. Her voice felt loud, even in the crowded hall and her social anxiety began to creep in. For a moment she grew pale and a coldness came in to her eyes, but she shook it off and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm

"I'm okay." She shrugged. A cup of tea was standing in front og her, but she didn't knw from wh it was. S she just sipped it. "How's the Prefect being going ?" She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 pm

He nodded at Basil, still curious. "You're welcome but still, why do you need the cores?" He asked, frowning. He turned to Lily, a smile tugging at his lips. "Ah, a prank? Am I not supposed to be responsible now?" He said, adopting a authoritative voice, afterward chuckling. But what he stated was true, he didn't need to cut off from doing pranks but he needed to not be caught and be more mature. He didn't think that could ever happen. For a slight moment he saw Lily turning.....he didn't know the word to use but it seemed strange. She went all pale. He frowned but then the coldness went away as quick as it had come. "What was that?" He pointed at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Carefully, Kaila placed a bookmark into her book and closed it, setting it aside for a moment. She reached for her cup tea and sipped at it. On the plate in front of her there was only a single piece of nibbled on toast with a smear of butter on it. It sat on the plate, looking lonely. She picked it up and took a small bite before setting it back down. Captain sighed at the question. "I had to send Tor to detention..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:00 pm

She too, looked curiously at Basil, but didn't repeat the question. She quickly looked down when he pointed at her eyes. "Oh, nothing.." she trailed, dissmissively, it wasn't really something she could speak about in a crowd, even if she was in the safety of Hogwarts. After a deep breath she looked back up at Hex, "Who says resposibility should come with a price" she winked at him and giggled, "pranking is what you're best known for!"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Thinking quickly, she said, "Oh, I practice my aim with them. Leaves no trace." She said shrugging. She actually did use the cores for that reason once in a while. Her eyes flash as she hears Lily talk about a prank, but she stays quiet only listening, trying not to grin.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

He nodded though he had plenty more questions for her. Aim? He didn't bother to put the thought in words, he just shrugged and started on his breakfast. He had only been munching on Apples, but it was time for a real meal. Mashed Potatoes. He thought as he started consuming them, hungrily. He nodded at Lily, though he knew she was lying. He just resumed on his Breakfast. "Yes, but Dumbledore will expect me to be far more mature." He said with a shrug. "Though if I'm not known, then it will be easy. Did you hear what happened to the previous Head Boy, Vine? He was my friend." Without waiting for an answer, he said. "He got revoked though that was a real nasty prank, trapping Professor McGonagall in a cage while she was in her Animagus from." He leaned over to Lily, whispering in her ear. "In fact, I helped him concoct it." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 pm

She watched as Hex ate his mashed potatoes. Who eats mashed potatoes for breakfast? Obviously he did. But she said nothing. She reached for another apple and started to eat that one, chewing thoughtfully. After she had finished with that one, she slipped the core into her bag and sat back, finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

(Are we still doing breakfast?)
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:13 pm

He finished his Breakfast, and leaned back in his seat chuckling as Basil gave him an odd look. Most people did that too him when they found him eating mashed potatoes, but he found the dish appetizing. He shrugged, smiling and wiping his lips on a napkin.

ooc: I think so...
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

She glanced over her shoulder, then back at Hex who, apparently, had finished eating also. She yawned, rubbing her eyes and glancing up to the staff table again, she shook her head once more and looked back at Hex again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Lily conjured another cup of mango juice, avoiding Hex's gaze. To distract her she carefully watched the conversation taking place at the Ravenclaw table between Cap and Val. She jumped as Hex leaned over to whisper to her, and giggled at his admittance of participation, "I must admit, that is impressive". She knew of the prank, but had not known who had been involved other than the previous head boy. She shivered as another wave of anxiety threatened her, she turned pale but this time kept her eyes under control. Sipping her juice she managed to hide most of her face from those around her.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Tor quietly entered the great hall yet again. After a quick trip to his dormitory to dispose of his berry stained outer robe he reemerged into the hall. Glancing around he noticed that there were a lot more students around. Then again it was a lot later than when he first arrived. He walked over to the Hufflepuff table loosening and unbuttoning the top most button in the process.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Cecilia finished off her grapefruit and contented herself with a cup of coffee. Her last year at school, and she had no idea what she'd be doing next year. What would she do with her life? She sipped the liquid. Department of Mysteries seemed like a good place to go. Everything was just so... mysterious... there. Hence the name, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Lily stood suddenly, as another wave of anxiety and nausea overcame her. "Sorry, I must excuse myself, lots to prepare before lessons start" she grinned faintly as she turned very pale and her eyes flashed with coldness. "I'll see you later!" she called back, already halfway to the doors of the room.

Last edited by Lily Luna on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:50 pm

He glanced around the Hall idly with nothing else to do, he saw a student entering in the Hall, from Hufflepuff judging by his robes. He didn't seen him around the Castle before, he knew most seventh years. This one looked like a seventh year, he shrugged and continued watching other people. He saw Cecilia wandering in her thoughts and he smirked, he watched Val and Captain having a conversation. After a while he got bored with people-watching and he just sat there with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 am

As she neared the great doors, she doubled over in pain. This was not just her anxiety, this was something else, something she shouldn't be feeling in the safety of Hogwarts. She hoped that it was simply a prank being pulled by the 2nd year who had yet to get his revenge on her, but for now she wasn't so sure. She cried out and tried to compose herself but it was no use. She raced for the doors, so that she could at least rest in the enterance hall where there would be fewer students
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 am

He stared after Lily, his eyes wide. She had turned that shade of white again and coldness in her eyes. He shrugged and looked after her as she broke into a run. He was curious of what had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 am

He heard someone cry out in pain and looked up. Near the entrance was a Gryffindor girl doubled over in pain, Tor being who he was got up without hesitation and briskly walked over to her. Placing a hand on her shoulder he asked. "Would you like some help?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 am

She gasped in agony and looked up, her eyes showing a cold hatred and her skin ghostly pale. "Thank you" she whispered, "I think a second year may have pulled a prank that's gone horribly wrong" she gasped again, struggling to breathe. "I'm sure i'll be fine in a mome...." she trailed off, and collapsed as her legs gave way.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 am

She laughed when she heared the news. "Really ? Why ?" She looked at the by who walked in. Tor. she chuckled before looking back to Cap.

Oc - srry for the late reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 am

He was slightly taken back by the hatred but quickly schooled his features. Seeing her collapse he quickly caught her before she could hit the floor. His head snapped towards the Gryffindor table and calls out. "Does anybody know this girl?"

OOC: Captain left a while ago Val.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 am

Stupid children messing with potions and spells they don't know well enough yet. Why me? Yeah, now you look concerned and scared that you've caused damage, silly child, you shouldn't have messed with me she ranted internally finding an inability to speak, but she could see the second year who wanted revenge and it was clear he was the cause of this. She was almost relieved, but then she started to worry about what he's actually done, she was thankful for the boy who had caught and helped her to avoid harm and tried to smile with her eyes. Whether she did, was another matter as the strange coldness caused by the prank was a hard one to shift, much more difficult than she was used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall we break our fast? [open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next