Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shall we break our fast? [open]

Go down 
+6
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Devon Hallowsfield
Cassius Whitlock
Blood Morgenstern
Tor Odinson
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:28 pm

(Can we not let this drop and continue with the role-playing?)
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 pm

(I didn't think I had to, I assumed it was given.)
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:30 pm

(Everything in this world must be taken. Nothing is ever free.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:30 pm

I yawn again and get up exiting that hall to take a nap somewhere.

(Well you assumed wrong)
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:40 pm

He stares after the Slytherin girl and shrugs. Taking off his berry stained robe he drapes it over the bench beside him. "And how come you seem to have a problem with me sitting here?" He sips his coffee idly and turns to look at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:43 pm

He looked up for a moment to stare at the boy before returning to his work. "This is the Slytherin table. You are not a Slytherin, nor are accompianed by one, so forgive me if it seemed odd."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 pm

"Odd? Ah yes, I have forgotten that this is Hogwarts and having friends outside of your own house would be considered... odd." He smiles wryly and pours himself more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:49 pm

He rolled his eyes, not looking away from his work. "Not exactly. It is odd for someone outside a house to sit at another's table unless they know someone there." He looked up at the boy for a moment. "Which you obviously don't seeing as you are sitting alone."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 pm

"And it all comes down to what house you are in the end." He shakes his head minutely and stirs his coffee idly.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:56 pm

He sighed. "Yes, considering you are in a different house, Hufflepuff at that, it does come down to the house. Because, again, this is the Slytherin table."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 pm

He finishes his coffee and stands. "I can clearly see that you have a problem with another house member minding their own business at this table. Therefore, I shall finish my breakfast out of your presence." He picks up his robe and slings it over one shoulder. "Good day to you sir." He walks over to the Hufflepuff table and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

With another sigh he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't have problem, as I've stated, I find it odd that you sat at this table when it isn't your own. But obviously you do, and if you weren't ready for some targeting when you got here, you obviously weren't ready to sit at the Slytheirn table."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:41 pm

He walks into the Hall yawning slightly and sits down at the Slytherin table. Grabbing a plate of sausages, he begins to eat ignoring the others at the table. Today he would get the signature for that book. Lockheart would happily oblige he was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:52 pm

He shruged after the Hufflepuff left, turning back to his work. What did he care if the boy left? It wasn't too terribly long later someone sat down on the bench on the other side of him. He looked up, nodding a bit to acknowledge him.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:54 pm

He raises an eyebrow casually at the boy next to him and then nods back. Swallowing his food, he extends his hand out to him. "Hello, good morning. I'm Devon Hallowsfield, 7th year, American transfer. And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:57 pm

He gave the boy a smile and reached forward to shake his hand. "Good morning to you as well. My name is Cassius Whitlock, 5th year. Nice to meet you." He lightly pushed the hair from his eyes. "America? Interesting. Never been myself."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

"Indeed it is an interesting place," he says slightly absently. "You're the second fifth year I met in two days. Odd. Who would have thought that I would be hanging out with younger people?" He smiles politely then laughs. "Are you running around like a chicken with your head cut off? I heard fifth year is tough."
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 pm

"Odd? I would assume it is hard to avoid fifth years, they're everywhere."
He laughed a bit with the older boy. "Hardly. I will admit it is challenging, however if you don't freak out and just do the work, it is managable."

Last edited by Cassius Whitlock on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 pm

"Hmm... that they are." He leans back slightly watching a fifth year Hufflepuff running out of the Hall with a stack of books in his arms. "And that is my philosophy with this seventh year. Then again, I seem to be slightly ahead with everything." He shrugs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Cassius followed the boys gaze to the Hufflepuff. He turned back to Devon though after he spoke. "Ahead?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm

"Uh yeah. You know, already knowing some of the stuff the profs have assigned. Except for that Lockhart guy. Since apparently the only subject he deems worthy is himself. He seems kind of useless, don't you think?" Except to get him to sign a certain slip of paper for a certain book. He smiles slightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 pm

"I suppose I know the feeling. There isn't much I can do outside of school, so I took up reading. And it seems to be working out." He noded. "Yes, finally. Appearantly, no one noticed but you and I. I'm glad I can at least find the material he is supposed to be teaching else where." He grinned. "Did you hear about the pixies?"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 pm

He laughs loudly. "I feel sorry for those second years. Apparently Potter and his friends managed to save the situation. Lockhart was saved by a group of kids. But I think it's mostly just the girls sighing over the guy." He yawns again.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:35 pm

He laughed along with the older Slytherin. "I heard. And it sounds like Lockheart just hid in his office." He laughed again. "Did you hear about what the pixies did to Longbottom?"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 pm

"No, I didn't. But I believe you must tell me at another time. I'm about to be late for my first class today. It was a pleasure meeting you, Cassius. I'll see you later." He stands up and leaves the Hall quickly.

ooc I'm sorry. So sleepy. Good night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall we break our fast? [open]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next