Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shall we break our fast? [open]

Go down 
+6
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Devon Hallowsfield
Cassius Whitlock
Blood Morgenstern
Tor Odinson
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:43 pm

"Right then, a pleasure meeting you as well, Devon. See you around." He waved a bit to the boy as he left before turning back to his work.

ooc: no problem, good night.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 pm

With a big yawn, Val entered the Great Hall for breakfast. With still a sleepy face, she wandered over to the Slytherin Table and sat down on the bench. "You there, pour me a cup of tea." She said comanding to a first year. When she got the tea, she sipped it and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Almost done. Cassius was almost done with triple checking the report before him on the table. He scribbled a few notes on another piece of paper. The commanding tone of someone in front of him made him look up. He noded at the blonde girl to acknoledge her presence.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:29 pm

A small smile appeared on her face and she noded back at the by. She got a croissant and buttered it. She bit it, and when she had swallowed it, she peered from under her eyelashes to the boy opposit her.
Back to top Go down
Cassius Whitlock

Cassius Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Cassius went back to his work, finishing the last few edits. Carefully, he put set the paper aside for the ink to dry. Idly, he sipped at his cup. He poured another cup of juice and sipped again.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 pm

She yawned and looked away. Her gaze landed on the Head TÁble. It looked kind f funny there. McGonagall was in a deep conversatin with Flickwith, and Lockheart was telling his adventures to Snape, wich was looking very annoyed. She chuckled and tok anther bite of her croissant.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:48 pm

He struts into the Hall pompously with the air of a student who had been proclaimed the new Head Boy. As soon as he entered the Hall most of the occupants turned their heads to look at the boy, he smirked as he the looks on their faces when they saw the shiny, crimson Head Boy badge pinned to his Robes. He haughtily made his way to his Respective table, still enjoying the amusing expressions on their faces. He heard one from the Ravenclaw table mutter. "It..It can't be, It must have been a mistake." He just took his seat at his table, sweeping the students with his gaze, smiling a sardonic smile. Even his House mates were shocked. But, he thought that he was the one that had been the most surprised. Dumbledore had called him into his office for a badge, he wept tears of joy then. He had no idea how he had gotten it but he simply had. He poured himself a goblet of Pumpkin Juice from a glass pitcher.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Lily looked up as Hex strutted in and grinned. She slid along the bench to sit opposite him. "Nice to see you smiling" she laughed and glanced at the badge. "congrats! Head boy" she winked and grinned. How he'd managed to get it was beyond her, but she was actually kinda glad he did. At least now maybe people would be nicer to him she smiled to herself and conjured a glass of mango juice.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Cecilia was eating a grapefruit at the table and was about to lift the spoon to her mouth when she saw Hex STRUT down into the hall. It took quite the effort to not roll her eyes. She swore Dumbledore must have finally gone loopy - making both Hex and Blood the heads. Blood was her dear friend, yes, but... let's be honest, she would make first years run in terror. Cel could've sworn Leo would've gotten the badge, if anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:59 pm

She walked into the Great Hall, rubbing her eyes. She still couldn't believe Professor Flitwick had taken twenty points for her just being in the forest. She shook her head when she thought of Blood, trying to get her out of her mind. As she sits down at the Ravenclaw table, she hears whispers around her. She quickly hears the words Head-boy and Hex. She stops. Wasn't he the one who was in the forest that night? She searched the Gryffindor table, looking for the badge. When she had found it, she looked at the face of who was wearing it. It was him. The boy who she had met inthe forest. She shook her head. "It can't be..." She mumbled to herself. But if had to be true. For there was the badge, pinned to his robes. She picks up an apple and walks over, still a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:01 pm

He nodded at her, still smirking. "Yes, yes I know. I'll be handing out detentions everywhere." He smirked at a couple of other people sitting at different tables with their jaws agape. "It is quite the surprise, is it not?" He picked up an fresh apple from a platter set on the table and bit into it smiling as the juice poured into his mouth. When he reduced it to a core, he had flicked it away, now he had power over prefects and everyone else except the staff of course. He winked at Cecilia when he saw her, she was only a few seats away. "Supreme power is mine." He hissed, cackling.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 pm

She whistled approving at Hex when he strut in, with a Head Boy badge. Then she waved at Lily, who was also at the Gryffindor Table. When she took the last bite f her croissant, she sipped her tea.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm

She giggled, "as long as they're not to me!" she looked around and laughed at the faces of people around the great hall, it must really be a shock to most of them after what he'd done to Cap. "It doesn't really surprise me, but them?" she gestured round the hall "now they certainly look very surprised" she grinned. She raised an eyebrow at his final comment, "careful, you'll be getting mistaken for a slithering soon" she frowned at the thought of it. She noticed Val waving and waved back grinning.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Kaila didn't know if she had should be mortified, or honored. It seemed she was a very popular receiver of owls today. In addition to the letter from her father and uncle, she had received one today from Mrs. Weasley. Her letter was much like her uncle's, expressing concern for her well being. And, in addition, the woman had releaved that not only Percy, not only Ginny, but also Ron and even, amazingly, Fred and George, had sent letters to their mother telling about the event. Her father's letter to her had been different though. It did contain some concern, but mostly, how proud he was she was able to defend herself and contain the problem even after being hexed. He seemed in a good mood while writing the letter, thanking her for another reason to brag about his daughter. Personally, she just wanted everyone to forget the whole thing. Someone at her side prodded her with an elbow. "Look..." The Ravenclaw boy pointed at someone walking into the hall. She rubbed her eyes to confirm that yes, she was seeing the boy who was currently serving detention for hexing her wearing a shiny, red, head boy badge. There was torrent of whispers from the table. Some were outraged, some where in shock, some were questioning Dumbledore's sanity. She had no reaction, staring blanky. Everyone at her table was either staring whispering at her or at him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Glancing over her shoulder, she sat down next to Lily. "Morning." She yawned, then looked over to Hex. "Now, how exactly did you..." Sge nodded to the badge and took a bite out of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:11 pm

He waved back to Val slowly, he had forgotten all his anger at her when he had obtained this shiny, red badge. He even bothered to call over the chattering and muttering of the students to say his greetings to Val, smiling wickedly. He took another apple and raised his eyebrows at the Girl who had been at the Forest yesterday. Basil. He nodded to her and coughed before saying it. "Next time you decide to take my wand you'd better think about it." He smirked. "Ah, well. About that I do not know, perhaps Dumbledore went mad. But I owe him for this. I will try to not disappoint him." He looked over at the Table where the staff sat at, most of them were watching him too.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 pm

"Really?" she said. Then she laughed. She shook her head at the boy, taking another bite of the apple. "Better watch out then." She said, returning his smirk. "It gives me more of a reason to do it."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 pm

"Ah well." He paused for a while, chuckling along with her. "I shall keep watch and if you do attack me, then I think you might know the consequences. I have power over the Prefects, if they try to turn me in they will try in vain. I have power over all of you." He guffawed when he had finished. "Except the staff."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm

"Of course." She nodded politely, a smirk still on her face. She took another bite of the apple chewing slowly, thinking carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 pm

"sure you got power, but first you should probably convince the rest of ravenclaw that you're worth it" she nodded towards where Cap sat seemingly stunned. She grabbed an apple herself, taking a bite before glancing back to Hex.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:29 pm

The staring continued. She saw Val's approval, numbly. Most of the Ravenclaw table had gone quiet, except the whispers. She realized she was being rude quickly turned back to her previous task; reading. There was silence for a few more moments before teh talking resumed, albiet hushed, and centered around the elephant in the room.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 pm

He smirked sardonically at the Ravenclaw's. "If they had the chance, they would snatch the badge from at any time, they would never let me have it." He shrugged. "So, I have no idea how to convince them." He shrugs, as the muttering and whispering continued. He bit into his own apple, decreasing it in a few mere minutes.

ooc: Elephant? I'm not a Elephant. -_-

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 pm

She grinned widely at Hex. When she had licked her fingers t get the butter ff them, she got up to sit dwn next to Captain. "Hey there, Caps." She said smiling. "How are you today ?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 pm

She shook her head at Hex's comment and bit into the apple a final time. She slipped the core into her bag, knowing she might need it later. Her eyes glanced over at the staff table, shaking her head again. She looked back at Hex.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:41 pm

He frowned when he saw Basil stowing away the core. "Er....Why did you just do that? Do you need another?" He held an outstretched arm holding the core absently, he didn't need it. He glanced around the Hall shooting people silent, deadly glares that made them tremble.

ooc: Alright.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we break our fast? [open]   Shall we break our fast? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall we break our fast? [open]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next