Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace of mind [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:49 pm

He smiled back at her. "He must be a nice uncle. First your cat and now the stuffed toy."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:51 pm

She noded before turning her gaze back to the grounds. "Yes, he is. He really is..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 pm

He stood up straight and stretched. "It's getting very late..." He commented idly whilst staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:03 pm

She followed his gaze to the sky. She sighed and noded. "I suppose it is..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 pm

He turned to walk towards the door. "I shall walk you back to your dorm."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 pm

She turned to follow the blonde boy, idly putting her hands back into her pockets. She was mildly surprised by paper in pocket before she remembered. She bit her lip again. "Um... That's ok, I still need to look over the towers again." She wanted to read the letters as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Stepping back to her he brushed his thumb over her lips and spoke softly. "What have I said about this? Is there something bothering you?" Concern etched all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:25 pm

She blinked and felt heat flush her cheeks. "Old habits die hard..." She muttered, mostly to herself. She grasped the paper lightly, crunching it a bit. "It's nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:28 pm

He smiled gently when he saw the blush on her cheeks. "That may be true but one of these days you will chew right through them." He stepped back to study her slightly. "Usually when a lady says nothing is wrong, something is wrong. You don't have to tell me what it is. I just care about your safety."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:36 pm

She smiled a bit. "Doubt it." She frowned a bit as he stepped back. "Nothing is wrong." She assured. "Yet..." She added at the end, quietly, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:41 pm

He tilted his head slightly. "Yet?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:46 pm

She shook her head. "It's nothing, nevermind..." She knew she hadn't have said anything. She needed to read the letters before doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 pm

He didn't believe her. He stepped up to her again and enveloped her in a gentle hug taking care not to injure her further. "I shall always lend you an ear if you need it." He looked down at Kaila kindly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:02 pm

She was only mildly uncomfortable with the hug. She smiled gratefully at the boy. "Thank you, Tor. I don't doubt that."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:10 pm

He smiled back. "You're welcome Kaila."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:13 pm

She shifted a bit akwardly, still clutching the paper. "I...I think I should go..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:25 pm

He looked down and stepped aside. "I shall walk you. To the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

She frowned. "I actually have to write a report on my rounds first..." She let her voice trail. "I... I'll inform Professer Lockheart you'll be joining him for detention at five." She said regrettably, smiling apologeticly.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:35 pm

He smiles and nods in understanding. "I was out after curfew, my own fault for getting caught." He touches her hand lightly. "Take care Kaila." Then turns and walks towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 pm

"I'm sorry." She said again. She really was, she didnt want to have to give him detention, but she wouldn't bend the rules. For anyone. "You to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace of mind [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3