Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace Of Mind [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Peace Of Mind [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Hex sauntered into the Hall at a relaxed pace, he had no school work today which was rare for a seventh year, after all NEWTS were coming closer and closer. He made his way to his table, dodging crowds of people and first years, sitting at his normal spot in the middle. He set his bag beside him and stared at the assortment of food and drinks. He grabbed an apple and bit into it while watching the current inhabitants of the Hall, leaning back on the table with his elbow. People watching was not the most interesting thing to do, but he was fine with it today since he had nothing else to do. Perhaps I might take a stroll around the grounds later, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Alle steps lightly into the great hall, making her way to the Ravenclaw table. Her arms bounce up and down by her sides as she walks. Sometimes it's nice to almost feel lie you can fly, even though its highly irrational. She sits down at her usual empty spot of the table, checking her boulder once for her trusty bottomless bag. The only disadvantage to it is that it was nearly nothing, making it very easy to lose. She pushes a strand of her hair behind her hear and grabs a glass and pours herself some water.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:01 am

Hex stared at a cup of coffee, frowning, he shook his head. I feel awake right now, no need to have too much of that. He told himself, humming a low tune which no one else could hear. He resumed 'people-watching', the Hall was a bit overcrowded today, except at some tables. He saw Alle enter the Hall and he nodded at her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 am

Alle smiles back at Hex. She contemplated going to sit with him. She hadn't had an enjoyable conversation since......she sands up, bringin the glass with her. She maneuvers swiftly through the hall, plopping herself down next to him. "Good morning, Hex."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:11 am

"Morning Alle." He said, pouring himself a goblet of pumpkin juice from a glass pitcher. He drank it down, rather quickly, he set the cup down on the surface of the table. "What's up?" Hex asked, remembering her talking about some work before abruptly stopping.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 am

Alle doesn't hesitate before lying, she's become quite good at it now. "Oh nothing. Just some extra credit work. Classes aren't too bad. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:28 am

"Well, they'll get bad once you have your NEWTS." Hex said with a knowing look on his face. "I'm fine, no work for me to do today so I'm basically free from classes today." He poured himself another round of pumpkin juice, sipping at it slowly as to not finish it fast.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:32 am

"Lucky. We have an Anciet Ruins assignment due next month some time. I think I may start it today." Her eyes flicker around the hall in a nervous sort of manner for no one reason.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:38 am

"Ancient runes? I don't know a thing about it since it's not of the requirements of being an Auror, the other subjects which are required though, I'm pretty good at all of them. Even Potions." He emphasized the last sentence, looking around hungrily since he had just finished his apple. Hex settles for a piece of toast, spreading jam and butter over it. Once he was finished, he bit into it. Tea would be nice with this, he thought scanning the table for exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 am

"Potions? I can stand it. I prefer spells over potions though. You would make a good Auror. I'm thinkin about working for the ministry, maybe the department of education, or the authority organization." She takes a sip of her water. Wincing as the noise level in the hall increases.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:51 am

He gave up on finding tea, proceeding to bite into the toast once again. "Same actually, I don't really have enough patience but I can make it." He paused, smiling. "Thanks." He paused again, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:54 am

She nods back, her thoughts beginning to whirl back to life. Not now. She shifts uncomfortably in her seat attempting to clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 am

"Anything wrong?" He says, noticing her uncomfortable behavior, biting into his toast again he tilts his head to look at her. He looks around the Gryffindor table, it was a bit too overcrowded for his liking, he shrugged, turning back to face Alle. "You were saying something about work ... at the lake, remember? What work?" He said after a silent pause, the statement was bugging at him for a few days now.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:02 am

She gives him a questioning look, trying to avoid the subject. "Is your real name Hex?" Is the only question her brain can think of. Great going.
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:02 am

Angelique walked into the hall with wide eyes. It's so spacious. She walked over to the Gryffinfor table and sat down. She picked up a nearby goblet and examined it with a keen interest. So medieval.
She looked around with hall with a big smile on her face. I can't believe this is my new home.

She was new to Hogwarts (obviously) and the school she went to before this was very small. So the vast grounds and the beautiful castle of Hogwarts amazed her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 am

He chuckled, shaking his head nonchalantly. "You do know that you can't ignore this subject anymore, right? You'll have to tell me sooner or later, I'd prefer it sooner." He said, smiling. "Anyways, Hex is not my real name." He looked at the girl who has just sat down beside him and Alle. He nodded to her, smiling, he hadn't seen her around before.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:11 am

She smiles at the girl, murmuring a goodmorning her way. Could she trust him? She looks back his way. "I'll make you a deal. You tell me your real name, and," she inhales a deep breath, "and I'll show you what I was working on."
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 am

She grinned back at the boy who had smiled at her.
'Hi' she thought she might have interrupted a conversation so she felt a little bit awkward. Oh well
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 am

"My real name is not much of a secret, the whole seventh years know it but I suppose I'll tell you." He said, pausing for a while, grinning like he knew a secret. "My name is Thomas, Thomas Selwyn. My parents call me Tom. Now, yours? You can trust me." He said quietly, not many people knew, but some of the pureblood families knew the dark lord's true name. His parents weren't supremacists, but his grandparents and the rest of the family had pressured his parents to name him that. He turned around to the Gryffindor girl. "Hello ...?" He said, excepting her to say her name. "I'm Hex."
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:22 am

'Hi Hex, my name is Angelique. I new here, obviously' she said giggling slightly under her breath at the obviousness of her comment. If I got anymore obviously new I would have to paint 'New girl' on my forehead.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:23 am

"Thomas," she says as if testing how it sounds, "I like it. It suits you." She turns to see who he is addressing. Alle smiles at the girl. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:25 am

She turned to look at the girl who had just spoken to her.
'Hi! What's your name?' she asked in what she hoped was a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:29 am

She gives Angelique one of her all to convincing fake smiles. "My name is Alle. Welcome to Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 am

"Yeah, I haven't seen you around. Pleasure to meet you." Hex said, nodding slowly. "Ah, yes, I'm the current Head Boy, just thought I'd inform you." He smiled. "I was wondering ... did you get sorted in the ceremony or right now since I don't think I saw you in the ceremony." Hex said with a shrug, curiosity getting the better of him. "It does suit me, so did it suit someone else." He said cryptically. "Tell me later." He said to Alle, hoping she would understand, about what work Alle was going, he turned to Angelique.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 am

Alle nods before leaning in to whisper to him, "it's not something I can really tell you. I need to show you." She trailhead back out and sips her water once more. She gazes curiously at Angelique. Where had she come from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Of Mind [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next