Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace of mind [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 pm

She noded. "I'm fine." She lightly touched the letters in her pocket again. "I was just finishing up looking over this wing."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:33 pm

He controlled his facial expression. What is she hiding? He was there when the owl arrived, nodded and grinned. "So I'm presuming that I'm in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Hands still in her pockets, she pushed the letters down further, as if that would make them less seen. She sighed. "I'm sorry, but rules are rules..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm

He smiled in understanding and nodded. It was his own fault for being out after curfew. He glanced down quickly at how deep her hands where in her robes. "Are you cold?" He gestured towards her hands.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 pm

She smiled. This had been easy, though it was still a bit akward. She really hadn't wanted to turn her friends in, but rules were rules. She looked down at her own hands and bit her lip. "Huh? No."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm

He looked at her in slight concern. "Are you sure?" He gently brushed his thumb over her lips. "You shouldn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:58 pm

She noded at the blonde boy. She involunteerily let out a shudder as his finger lightly touched her lip. She turned her eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 pm

He cups her cheek and turned her face slightly upwards to catch her eyes and looks at her with a concerned frown. "What's wrong Kaila?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Kaila looked at the boy for a moment before having her gaze fleet away again. She lightly touched the paper in her pockets. She hadn't had time to even finish readinf the letter from her father, let alone her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:17 pm

"Kaila..." He trailed off not nothing what to say and let his hand drop back down to his side. Maybe it would help if I talk about myself first? He walked over to the railing and leaned on it again. "I was born Tor Lothario Odinson to two proud muggle parents up in Norway and I myself am a proud older brother of Baldur Leandre Odinson. I have a Czechoslovakian wolf dog by the name of Fenrir and have studied the art of swordsmanship from my father at a young age." He turned and smiled at Kaila.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Kaila watched the boy as he walked away. Her eyes never left him as he spoke. She moved to stand by him against the parapet, on the railing. "Tor? Why... Why are you telling me this?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 pm

He chuckles and shrugs. "I guess I would like to believe in kindness of humanity again. I apologize if I was being too forward." He leans on his elbows, pulls the hood further over his head and stares out towards the grounds and surrounding areas.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:33 pm

She looked over at the boy. "No, you weren't too forward. But you didn't answer my question; why are you telling me this?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:37 pm

He looks over to her and catches her eye. "I didn't? Maybe I don't have a plausible reason other than the fact I wanted to share something with you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:42 pm

She sighed and looked over the grounds from the tower. She remained silent for a moment. "I... I still have a stuffed toy I keep. Sometimes I still sleep with it." Frankly, she had no idea why she was telling him this. No one sans her father, uncle, and a few Weasleys knew.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:47 pm

He chuckles quietly and moves slides over to stand by her. "Just because I have shared something doesn't mean you have to as well." He smiles gently. "But if you don't mind me asking, what toy is it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:50 pm

She shook her head. "I wanted to tell you." She gave a timid smile. "It's... It's a black dog. I can't even remember who gave it to me. It could have been Remus..." She shrugged. When she got right down to it, it could have been from a man she didn't care to think about.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:52 pm

"A dog huh? Dogs are good, loyal companions and will protect without hesitations." He looked back out towards the grounds sadly. "Who is Remus?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 pm

She noded, looking out over the grounds. His next words make her brows furrow in confusion. "Who is Remus? Haven't I told you?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:59 pm

OOC: Have you told me? If you have I do not remember.

"Have you told me? I do not remember if you have. My memory seem to fail me at times." He rubs the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:03 pm

OOC: you know, I don't know...

She blinked a few times. "Remus is a good friend of my father's for a long time. I usually call him my uncle, though I'm not actually related to him..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:07 pm

He nodded and as she mentions that he is her uncle it sent him on a trip down memory lane. He remembered how his own uncle cared for him when his parents wanted nothing to do with him, he owed his uncle so much yet left him for his own selfish reasons. He threaded his fingers together and rested his chin on top of them deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:08 pm

She watched the boy for a moment, contemlating this moment of silence. Not wanting to disturb his train of thought, she turns her attention back to the view of the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Realizing he was being silent and quietly cleared his throat and grinned sheepishly at Kaila. "I didn't mean to take a trip down memory lane. However I'm back now."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 pm

She looked over at the boy as he cleared his throat. She returned a timid smile. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace of mind [open]   Peace of mind [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace of mind [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next