Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another school morning [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Tor Odinson
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:08 pm

She laughed a bit. "I hardly have many classes, and there's time between them. Lot's of time to study I suppose..." Sixth year was both a sad one and a good one. Sad because of it's lack of classes, but good because it left supple time to read and study in quiet nooks, such as the Ravenclaw Common room, or the Library.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

His grinned widened. He liked the sound of her laughter. "As long as it doesn't interfere with your school work I would love to meet up on other days." He flushed slightly and continued. "Since we would be flying it does mean that we would have to spend a bit more time studying. So I was wondering if we could arrange some study dates as well?" He busied himself with pouring some more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 pm

She smiled brightly. She decided she loved planning things. "On Mondays I only have History of Magic, then Apparating classes. I'm free for the rest of the day." She supplied, blushing a bit at her own eagerness. "Tuesday I have Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration." She continued. "You know my Wednesday scheduel. Thursday, Charms and Potions. Friday, Defense Against the Dark Arts and Herbology." She finished. "I usually study in Ravenclaw Common room, mostly because I won't be bothered there. You know, with Ravenclaws, it usually isn't even the Slytherins that are the worst. It's the Gryffindors..." She let her voice trail.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 pm

He pulled out a quill and parchment to jot down her schedule and nodded to indicate he was listening to her. "On Mondays I'm free after third period. Tuesday I'm free after second, same with Wednesdays. Thursday and Friday is the same as Monday." He jotted down his own schedule next to Kaila's, he turned to look at her and frowned. "Are they giving you trouble?" Internally he was seething. Why would they bother her?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

She drifted off for a moment, mentally comparing their schedules to find openings. She was brought back to Earth when the blonde spoke again. "Hm? Oh, usally you can ignore them, and they go easy on me because I'm friends with Olliver and..." She paused, about to say Percy. "...But sometimes they don't even know what they're doing. They just think their joking..." She paused again. "You know, Slytherins aren't that bad. If you do their homework and agree with them, they usually scare the others away, leaving quiet places for us to study..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 pm

He looked at Kaila wide-eyed. "Do their homework?" He rubbed his eyes tiredly. There was no sense of unity in this school he thought. He moved closer to Kaila and looked into her eyes. "You don't need to do anybodies homework or do anything anybody says. If somebody ever gives you any trouble again just tell me, I'll have a word with them."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 pm

She smiled a bit, albiet weakly. "It's fine, I don't do all of it." She quickly looked around, to check for any potential listeners. "Besides, I usally end up tutoring them." Her voice was just above a whisper. "Provide the information they need and let them think they thought of it themselves." She smiled. "I've done it for six years, and it's worked well so far."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm

He studied Kaila for a while and then smiled. "I guess I was worrying for no reason. Ladies like you are hard to find nowadays Kaila." He brushed a strand of her hair out of her eyes still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:52 pm

She laughed a bit. "You can't tell anyone I told you though." She said quietly again. She smiled up at the boy, watching his eyes as he brushed the hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm

He grinned and winked. "Your secret is safe with me. Besides who would I tell? You are the only one I know here." He gestures nonchalantly out towards the student body. And moved closer towards Kaila.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

She smiled at the kind boy. For six years she had been playing both houses of Slytherin and Gryffindor. She tricked Slytherin into not only provideing safe sanctuaries of peace for Ravenclaws, but also raising their grades and pushing them towards academics. She found her way around Gryffindor pranks and teasing by sticking to the little sanctuaries and playing herself down, lowering their gaurd on the pitch. Perhaps a little deceiteful, but she had spent a lot of time with Slytherins. She felt herself fidget a bit, drawing her shoulders closer ever so slightly in nervousness at his comment. It felt like a big responsiblity and honor to be his only friend.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:06 pm

He saw her fidgeting and moved away slightly. "I apologize. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He drank the rest of his coffee and thought it would be better if he stopped with this cup for today and summoned orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 pm

She looked up at once. "No, you weren't making me uncomfortable, I'm sorry..." She nervously took a sip of her tea. After pausing one long moment, she tentatively, shyly moved a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 pm

He smiled kindly. "That is good, I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." And moved back to his original spot.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm

She smiled before turning back to her tea, sipping at it again. "There are very few things you could do to make me uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 pm

He drank his orange juice. "Would you mind telling me for future reference?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 pm

She looked over at him. "Telling you what?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 pm

"What makes you uncomfortable so I don't go walking on a land mine." His stomach growled and he laughed lightly. "Sorry about that, the beast is hard to satisfy at times." He summoned some more toast and some sausages and syrup. "Can I get you anything Kaila?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 pm

She thought about it. "I don't know... Normal frowned upon things I suppose, lieing, cheating..." She drifted into her own thoughts for a moment. The laugh from the blonde boy drew her attention again. "Hm? Oh, no thank you, I'm fine." She gestured a bit to her tea.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 pm

He nodded and turned back to his food. He buttered his toast and splashed on some orange jam, poured a bit of syrup on his plate and cut off a piece of sausage and dipped it in the syrup before popping it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Kaila returned to sipping her tea, sitting quietly. Idly, she checked the time on the watch on her tiny wrist. The watch she had to poke extra holes into because it kept falling off on the smallest setting. She bit her lips a bit. There was still some time before Charms, but she would have to heading out soon.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 pm

He noticed her checking the time and was beginning to wonder if it was time for class yet. "Is class starting?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:35 pm

She looked over at Tor. "Soon..." She was both sad and eexcited to go. Sad because she had to leave and excited because the faster Charms ended, the faster Potions started, and the faster Potions started, the faster she could go off to teach Tor.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:38 pm

"I see." He quickly finished off his food in a dignified manner and wiped his mouth with a napkin. He didn't want to part with Kaila, he liked being around her. He liked being around her a lot. He sighed quietly and moved to pull on his robe again glaring it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

She looked down at her watch again, willing the hands to slow their journey across the face. She sighed a bit. Never once in her life had Kaila Darington ever been late to a single one of her classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another school morning [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next