Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another school morning [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Tor Odinson
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 pm

He nodded and sipped at his coffee. "So you're the captain? Must be a lot of responsibility." His thoughts turned homewards at the mentioning of responisbility but quickly blocked those thoughts out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Lightly sipping at her tea, she noded to the boy. "Yes, most people just call or know me by 'Captain'. No one really knew me before that... Execpt the people on the team of course, though they're mostly gone, they called me Darington..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm

"Really now?" This was new information for him. He just assumed that everyone called her Kaila. "Does everybody call people by their nicknames or names?" He was quite confused. In Durmstrang people would call each other by their name.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 pm

She shrugged a bit. "Only you and two other people even know my first name I think... Sans the professers of course. And only one of them calls me Kaila, and that's just sometimes..." She let her voice trail as she thought of that person. Pumpkin. She shook her head as if to shake the thought. She shrugged again. "I guess it just depends on the person and what they prefer..."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm

He nodded and digested the information. "Are you alright? You seem a bit blue." He touched her hand lightly in concern.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

"Huh?" She looked down at the boy's hand, remembering the carriage ride. "Oh, I'm fine." She smiled a bit timidly.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm

He squeezed her hand and smiled. "If you are sure, but I will always lend my ears to you if you feel like talking."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm

She smiled at the comforting gesture. She thought maybe of venting her pent up anger at her friends, Pumpkin and Percy, but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:03 pm

He grinned crookedly and finished his coffee. "One day will you teach me how to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:07 pm

She smiled. Techniqually, she was supposed to direct people with these questions to their head of house or Quidditch captains for help, but she decided a little bending of the rules wouldn't hurt to terribly much. "If that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm

His grin turned childish and his eyes lit up with excitement. "Really? You wouldn't mind? I don't have a lot of experience with flying."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:12 pm

She smiled at the boy's reaction. "Yes, really. I don't mind, I don't get many new students."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 pm

He made a small fist pump realizing he was acting innappropriately he coughed nervously and straightened his tie. "When shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:21 pm

She giggled a bit at the boy's overzealous show. She didn't quite understand it, but found it amusing either way. "Well, I am in sixth year. I have a lot free time."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:34 pm

He grinned. "Are you free sometime tomorrow or later today?" He looked at Kaila doing his best to conceal most of this hopefulness.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:39 pm

She thought about it. "I have some time between Potions and Care of Magical Creatures. It's supposed to time to study..." But I can study at night, good thing I'm an insomniac. She added the last part mentally.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:43 pm

He grinned crookedly. "Its a date then. Should we meet on the pitch or I could wait for you outside the potions chamber?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 pm

He smiled. She had never seen anyone this interested in learning from her. "Whatever you like."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 pm

"I shall pick you up from class then." He nodded and grinned at the thought of learning to fly. "What period is Potions?" He began to think about his own schedule but wasn't really worried. He could always make up a plausible excuse to leave class.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 pm

She smiled. His eagerness was infectious. "Second."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 pm

He wondered whether he should be pouring himself another cup of coffee since he already has had two. He picked up the pot and let it hover over his cup internally debating whether he should pour himself a cup of not. "Second period I shall be waiting for you outside the classroom. Would you like some more tea or any refreshments?" He turned slightly to look at Kaila.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:59 pm

She smiled. "That sounds lovely." She sipped the rest of tea. "Tea would be lovely." She smiled politely, excited more than usual to get to class.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm

He smiled and summoned a new steaming pot of tea and a new cup. Pouring her a cup he added a bit of milk and sugar, stirred until the granules dissolved and placed the cup in front of Kaila. "For you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 pm

"Thank you." She said with a grateful smile, lightly bringing the tea to her mouth and sipping it. "Do you want to meet on other days?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm

He grinned ruefully. "Of course I do, I mean if it does not bother you or your school work too much." He rubbed his neck in slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another school morning [open]   Just another school morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another school morning [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next