Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

A trip back - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 am

They all stand by the door, waiting for the traffic the peter down so they don't get rushed and pushed. Rory runs his finger through his hair, to make him self semi presentable at least.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 am

I hear the booming call from Hagrid and roll my eyes, walking across the platform I head over to the carriages.

(lol, forgot I was here again.. but it looks like I wasn't the only one where's Lily?)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 am

She waits for Rory to start walking. Just push your way through. She thinks to herself. She straighten her tie and rubs her eyes. Why didn't I sleep more on the way here?
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:18 am

Rory waits for a break in the crowd before pushing his way out and dragging his cousins after him. They walk with the flow of the crowd, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:23 am

She pushes her way out into the corridor, a few annoyed kids behind her. She takes out a piece of Droobles best blowing Gum and places it in her mouth and begins to chew, trying to not notice how crowded it was. She was claustrophobic and hated crowded places. SHe sighs as she continues to walk.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:26 am

I hop into one of the carriages and sprawl out on one side. Already rested I wasn't in the mood for sleep so I waited for more people to arrive. I begin to tap out a rhythm on the side of the bench, slightly impatient.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 am

She walks off the train and takes a deep breathe, happy to now have a little more space. She walks down the platform where the carraiages are waiting. She steps into one of them and sits down on a bench directly across from another student. I squint in the dark, trying to figure out who it was.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 am

I laugh darkly, my face in shadows. "I've been awaiting you, Miss Blishwick" distorting my voice into a husky drawl. "this is the day you die"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:47 am

"What the unicorn...?" She mumbles. She takes out her wand. "Lumos." She mutters and points the tip of the wand directly in the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:49 am

I can't hold it in any more and laugh outright, tipping over on my side. "Oh Merlin! Your face! Ahahahah!" I gasp and hold my ribs rolling on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 am

She looks at Blood surprised. Then she starts to laugh. Hard. "You got me good Blood. You got me..." She continues to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:55 am

Regaining control I sit back up and grin at her. "Haven't seen you in ages, Basil.. where've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 am

I wipe a tear that came from laughing so hard. "I've been... around." She says shrugging. "How about you? I haven't seen you in quite a while either.

Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 pm

"Meh, you know I'm elusive" I snigger and wink. "You you anything for vacation?" I ask and take out a Licorice wand, popping it into my mouth and gnawing on it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 pm

"Not really." And she hadn't. She had stayed home the who holiday, most of the time alone. But she didn't mention that. "How about you Blood?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 pm

"Oh yeah went to Egypt got an apprenticeship as a Curse breaker there.. " I say shaking my head, I seemed to be drifting off lately.

(OMG, I'm so sorry! I totally forgot :S)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:10 pm

She nods. "Oh, that's pretty cool." She sighs and glances out of the carriage, then looks back at Blood.

(I thought you did. Don't worry about it. I was a little distracted reading my book.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm

I raise an eyebrow and glance at her. "Is it just you or are we waiting for someone?" I run my tongue over my teeth liking away the last taste of the Licorice.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 pm

"It's just me..." She thought of Rory and figured he had taken a different carriage up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 pm

"Mkay" I say and give the side of the carriage a kick and with a lurch we start to move forwards. I lean back and look at her. "What classes are you taking this year? It's your last one too right? Or you still a ickle sixth year?" I grin.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 pm

I laugh. "My record wasn't clean enough to become a seventh year. So yeah I'm still a sixth." She pauses. "I'm taking the simple stuff. Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, History of Magic. That sort of stuff." She breathes in deeply. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 pm

"Well of course but you know extra.. wait.. you weren't allowed to become a seventh year? What in Merlins name did you [/i]do?, Basil?" I ask quite shocked I had quite the track record as well yet there had been no problem there had been a lot[i] of warnings of expulsion but never holding me back.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 pm

She shrugged. "Well, I did quite a few things to Snape last year if you can remember. And... A few other things..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm

"Yes, but those were just pranks.. there would be no reason to hold you back" I watch as we pass through Hogsmead I could here laughter from the Three Broomsticks threading it's way through into the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm

"No offense to your head of your house but Snape can be a bit... Over exaggerating." She sighs. "Oh, well. I really don't care anymore. At first I was horrified. But then I thought it through and I'm fine with it now." Her voice catches on the last word. She hopes Blood didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next