Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

A trip back - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Rory looked over at the redhead girl as she awoke. He gave a small smile, temperarily distracted from the game. "Ye ok, Lily?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 pm

She pops the bean in her mouth as he is distracted. She chews. Lemon. She grins as the flavor mixed beans disappears.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:43 pm

She looked at Rory and blinked, not fully awake yet. "oh, yeah, I'm good" she grinned. "what've I missed?" she glanced at the other girl questioningly. She recognised her but couldn't quite place a name to the face.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Rory frowned and sent a mock acusing look at the Ravenclaw when he noticed her eat the candy. Cheater. He turned back to Lily. "Lily, this i' Basil." He gestured to the girl on the oposite bench to the redhead girl.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 pm

She swallowed the bean and smiled in a mocking way at Rory. I. Always. Win. Her eyes seemed to say. She turned to the other girl and smiled. Hi Lily. I'm Basil.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:54 pm

"nice to meet you" she grinned. "having fun?" she laughed at the glares being exchanged by the Irish lad and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

I smile at the girl. "Every Flavor Beans.'' That's all I said. I watched her to see how fast she would figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Rory narrowed his eyes at the Ravenclaw. You didn't win, he thought, I did. you cheated. His eyes told all the words. He sent a glance to the water as if to confirm himself. He chuckled a bit at Lily's words.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Her eyes stared at him. You should have thought around the rules like I did. You should have found loop hole. I always win at my game.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Lily giggled, "you brave people." she'd never have risked it herself, she really didn't trust those beans. She took out a scone and started to munch on it, gazing past Rory, out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:09 pm

He rolled his eyes. I won, cheater. He consoled himself. He didn't need anything to get the taste out of his mouth, it still sat there. Obviously I won.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:12 pm

She grinned at him. She really didn't care anymore. I've won thousands of other times. This one is just to stubborn to admit he lost. She shook her head and laughed. "That was the most fun I've had in years."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Lily sat munching her scone and laughed at the two of them. Upon finishing she lay back down resting her head on the jackets. "any special plans for this year guys?" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Rory couldn't hold back a smile. "Don' take this t'e wrong way, lass, bu' ye sound li'e a borin' person." He grinned. With a small yawn, he rested his head against the window, looking out. To Lily's question he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:28 pm

She grinned at Rory, a gleam in her eyes. He hadn't know her long enough. One day she might tell him what she did to Proffessor Snape. She silently laughed to herself remembering what occured. Then came Lily's question. "um... I'm actually thinking of joining the qudditch team this year."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:32 pm

"well ain't you boring Rory" she laughed. "quidditch eh? There's so many people trying out for it this year" she grinned, it'd never be her. She wasn't much of a player, it was a bit too violent for her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

She shrugged. "My friends tell me I'm an excellent player. They tell me I have a nice aim. if I don't make it it doesnt really matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

He shrugged. "I haven' planned t'at far ahead, Lily." He with a grin. He noded to Basil. "'m on the Quidditch team. Well, I have been on t'e team. Beater."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 pm

She gives a quick grin. "Beater?" She laughs. "That so happens to be the same position I play. I can play Chaser too, but there is nothing like being a Beater."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 pm

She grinned at them both shifting so the she was leaning on her elbow. "maybe you'll end up versus each other!" she giggled. there'd been some amusing clashes at last years matches, no doubt it'd be more competitive this year.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 pm

She grins at Lily. "Maybe" I say. She glaces out the window. Then she sits forward.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 pm

She yawns and lays her head on the glass of the compartment door. She closes her eyes to tired to think anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:34 pm

She lay listening to the sound of the train watching the two younger boys and the girl opposite her. Train journeys take too long. she idly played with her hair humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:06 pm

She walked around in the train, looking for her friends. She sighed and leaned against a door. A smile appearwd on her face when she tought about going back.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Lily excused herself and wandered out to the corridor, it was always good to stretch your lesson long journeys. Shrilly wandered along, peeking into the compartments not really paying attention to where she was walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next