Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A trip back - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:03 pm

She shook hetr head to wake herself up and saw Lily walking. "Lils !" she yelled hapily. She picked up her bags snd walked over.

Ooc sorry for the late reaction, bad conecction here
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Upon hearing her name Lily's head snapped up. "Val!" she called back in greeting. She grinned "not found anywhere to sit yet? We've a spare seat if you don't mind a head on your lap" she laughed at her own idle behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:20 pm

"Not really. I don't want to sit with the firsties so I was juast looking for you guys."she grinned. "No, I don't mind at all. "

Ooc brb
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:26 pm

"I'll help you with those" she indicates to the bags and takes one. "there's me, Rory, his two cousins and Basil in there.. You know Rory but have you met Basil?" she grinned and led the way to the compartment rambling on. "anyway! How were your hols?" she grinned turning back to Val.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Ooc: okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Ooc: gtg sorry!
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am

"Thanks." She smiled at Lily and entered the cabin. "good afternoon friends." She looked around grining "No, i don't think we've met. "I'm Val•."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 am

Groggily, Rory stirred. He yawned moving his facce from the glass. Rubbing his eyes, he realized he wasn't the only who had fallen asleep. And he wasn't the only one awake. "Oi, Val, when di' ye get 'ere?"

Last edited by Rory O'Conner on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the ")
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 am

She sat on a bench, reading a magazine. She looked up when she heared someone talking. "Hey there Ror. Um, a hour ago ?" She smiled when she saw his sleepy head. "Had a nice rest ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 am

With a yawn, he stretched his arms out, careful not to hit either girl next to him. "Hour ago huh?" He touched to side of his face that had been against the glass. He smiled. "Must 'ave." He said with a bit of a shrug.

ooc: I guess you're sitting next to me? that was the only open seat...
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 am

A hard peck on my hand wakes me and I blink blearily and look around the compartment. Watson had dozed off on the other side and Cercei was looking up at me from the floor. "Stupid bird, should have gotten a cat" I mutter and sit up stretching. "Hungry?" I ask the owl and she hobbles over to the door. I roll my eyes but since I was hungry as well I stand up and slide open the door with a foot my hands in my pockets. "Come along then I'm not waiting for your ugly quaffle"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:14 am

She smiled at the boy and closed her magazine. "You slept very cute." She chuckled. She stretched her legs and lked trough the drs of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 am

He chuckled a bit and pushed the hair from eyes. Looking over, he smiled to see both his younger cousins sound asleep. A sharp pain on his lap reminded him of the cat there. The thing purred, trying to get his attention. Gingerly, he pulled the claws from his leg.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:22 am

She smiled and pat the cat on his lap. "Whats his name ?" She asked, stroking the cat's fur.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 am

The fluffy brown cat purred and arched against Val's hand. Rory grinned. "Baethan." The cat looked up at the sounds of his name.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:28 am

Walking back from the Trolly I let pieces of treacle tart crumble to the ground so Cercei can pick them up. About half way back I stop in my tracks a frown gracing my face, I cock my head to the side and listen. Turning I look around. "Oh come on you've got to be kidding me!" I swear, Cercei was gone. Where could she have gone in a minute? I hear something and look around an open compartment door leans open and I hear a hooting.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:37 am

She chuckled and patted the cat n his head. "He is very cute." She tk her hand back. "There's my own cat, Normal." She gestured at the cage on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:38 am

(Oh forgot to mention the compartment my owl got into was yours ;)
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 am

He smiled. Most people thought his name odd, but to Rory it wasn't. It was Irish. He looked over and smiled at the cat in the cage. Of course it had a normal name. Rory looked over in surprise at the owl that waltzed into their cabin.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 am

( Oh, right. ;p )

She looked at the owl wh just flew in, and it landed on her arm. "Hello !" She talked to the owl. "Who are you ? Where is your owner ?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 am

(-cough- also Cercei ain't that nice.. so there'd be a bit of clawing)

I sigh and start to walk over she was always too much trouble than I wanted to deal with. Well all animals were. I glance in and an eyebrow shoots up in surprise I grin and lean against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 am

She frowned when the owl clawed in her arm. "Auch ! Get off me !" She shk her arm to get the owl of and the owl flew away. She got up and walked to the door." Anyone here misses an owl ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 am

The cat on his lap sunk his claws back into his lap, hair standing up at the owl flitting in. With a frown Rory tried to sho the thing away from the girl. It flew off and out the door.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:58 am

(lol, I'm leaning on the door frame.. are you sticking your head through me?)

My eyes widen and I duck as Cercei comes flying at me. "Yah! Watch it! No respect, owls" I grin and hop up again brushing myself off. "I see you've meet Cercei, darling" I say to Val.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:01 am

(merh lily's been wandering endlessly down the train for hours -___- awks)
Lily returned to the compartment with her arms full of candy and a big grin on her face. "excuse me" she shuffled past Blood. "anyone hungry?" she laughed and dumped it in the middle of everyone. She then stretched and lay down her head on Val's lap.! " I warned ya" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next