Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A trip back - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 am

She looked at her arm and then looked up at Blood. "Yes, I have. Hey Lils."

C Lily, I'm standing ;p
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 am

Rory watched the exchange in silence. He raised an eyebrow at the figure of Blood in the doorway. He grinned, remembering the shoe that hit his cousin. He gave a small wave to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 am

ooc: well you were sitting a minute ago, guess she back to laying on jackets then -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:14 am

"Well this looks a little cozy and to tell you the truth I don't like small spaces much.. so better be off innit" I give them all a lazy salute and head back out.

(Soz, mate just got back and we're gonna go to the lake. Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 am

"that was fun" she grinned and picked something from the pile of candy, all that wandering had made her peckish.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 am

"Bye Bloody !" She waved the girl goodbye and sat down. "Well that was .... Short ."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 am

Rory shrugged a bit. He eyed his cousins, still alseep. He shook his head. They had slept through the entire commotion of the owl. He supposed that wasn't so odd, they had sleep through all the sounds of the farm they lived on.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 am

"Ouch!" she laughed as Val sat on her. (ooc: did ya forget I was laying down? Teehee) and threw a piece of candy her way.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 am

She moved a bit. "Ah, what a nice pillow." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 am

Rory chuckled a bit at the exchange. He moved the cat from his lap again, trying to carefully pull the claws from his leg.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 am

"you're boney" she complained laughing. "Rory get her off meee!" she prodded the Irish lad squirming as Val wriggled.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 am

"Hm, no. I think I'm perfectly fine here." She grinned at Rory. "So, you liked the holiday right ? Glad to go back ? I am. Actually I should be on a vacation with my grandparents, but luckily I talked myself out of it."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:35 am

He sniggered at the girl's pleas. He shrugged though, not helping her. He turned to Val, still grinning. He shrugged a bit at Val's question.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 am

She pursed her lips. "Not very talkative again, are you ?" She pushed Lily away and sat down next to Rory. "What have you done ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 am

He shrugged again. He looked over at the girl next to him. "Nothin'. Looked aroun' England fer a while, no' much more." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 am

"Sounds nice." She smiled at the boy. he always looks like he's feeling so uncomfertable.l she sighed and leaned back. "I've spent almost the whole holiday on Diagon Alley"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:09 am

He smiled at her. "It was't like 'ome." He hadn't seen much of England other than King's Cross and the school. In fact, he hadn't seen much other places than his own home and the muggle village near it.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 am

"England is always fascinating. So much things to discover" she nodded at the boy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 am

He smiled noded. "From wha' I seen, i' is."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 am

She grinned at the boy and yawned. "Well, it has been a long day. I'm gnna brrow your shoulder for a nap." And she lied her head down on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Ooc I'm gonna sleep, but could you please resend the private message ? I've deleted it accidently.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 am

He chuckled a bit. He wouldn't push the girl away. Instead, he leaned his own head against the glass and looked out.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 am

She yawns and opens her eyes, a bit startled at first. She couldn't remember where she was. Then she looked around and remembered. But her dream had felt so real. She felt she was actually there, and not here. She shuttered, then opened her bag and started to look for something.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Lily wasn't so happy being crushed in the corner by Val.. But she didn't complain. She rested her head on the compartment wall, the thumping of the track giving her a headache. She sighed and rolled on to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:43 pm

When Rory woke up, Val's head was still on his shoulder. The glass against his face felt cool, but his shoulder was warm. Gingerly, he sat up a bit, trying not to wake up the blonde girl. Rubbing his eyes, his blearily looked around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oi sleepyhead, move your foot!" she prodded Rory's knee. It wasn't comfortable laying with the bags but heyho life goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next