Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

A trip back - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 pm

She nods at him. Lucky choice. She thought to herself. Not being able to decide she closes her eyes and picks a random bean out of her hand. She opens her eyes to find a gray bean. Ideas of what the flavor could be run through her head. She pops the bean in her mouth and chew. She makes a face. "Best flavor there is." she says sarcastically. "Rubber"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Lucky first bean. He grins, swallowing the sweet candy. He watched the girl put her in her mouths. He can't surpress a snicker at the face. "Me turn." He says with a grin, not looking and throwing another bean into his mouth. He waits a moment before screwing his face in disgust. "Liver." He was sure Berttie Botts was laughing at him now.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:58 pm

"You got the good one." She says Trying to hold in her laughter. She grins. She picks out another bean, this one was brown. She pops it into her mouth hoping for the best. She keeps the bean in her mouth, letting the flavor come to her. She almost spits out the bean, but she swallows it. "Pine wood." She says trying to get the flavor out of her mouth without using water. "thankfully without the splinters." Today wasn't her lucky day...
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 pm

He sticks his tonuge out. Ugh, liver was terrible. He watched the girl eat her next one, carefully, waiting to laugh. He laughs again when she anounces the flavor. Why where they getting only aweful flavors? He stares down at the candy in his hand, almost accusingly. Quickly he threw another in his mouth. He grinned quickly. "Blue berry!"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm

She watches the boy pop yet another one in his mouth. She smiles and shakes her head when he says what it was. How was he getting all the good ones and she was getting the one where in left a horrible after taste in her mouth. She looked down at her hand, just wanting to get the taste of pine wood out of her mouth. Hopeful, she picks a red one out of her hand and puts it in her mouth. She let's the flavor sink in. She smiles. Finally. "Apple" She says. She let's the bean melt out the flavor of the wood and replace it with apple. Then she swallows it.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:23 pm

He grinned. This was great, he kept getting the best flavors. It was usually James who had the best of luck. After some Ravenclaw girl he had been flirting with told him that Redwood wand owners, like himself, were known for being lucky, he never let him let it down. Rory himself was a bit jelous of his cousin's good fortune, but didn't mind to terribly much. He stared down at his hand where the candy sat. Thinking about it for a second, he shrugged and tossed the rest of it into his mouth. His face instantly turned sour at the gross mixture of flavors, like ear wax and banana. He was determined though not to spit them out of take any water.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

"Oh, no... You don't want to do th-" To late. The boy had tossed his whole handful into his mouth. She shook her head and laughed when she saw his face. This was the best fun she had had in a long time. She looks at the boy then at the beans in her hand, then back at the boy. She shrugged. She could probably handle a few beans mixed together. She closed her eyes tightly, mumbled something, then tossed all the beans in her hand into her mouth. She wanted to spit them out right at the moment when they touch her tongue. But she chew quickly an swallowed. She coughed. She had the flavor of tar, plastic, pineapple, and something else she couldn't identify in her mouth. She breathed in deeply, stopping her coughing. Again, she tried to get the flavor out of her mouth without using water.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Rory tried to keep a straight face, though it gave an expression of pain. Ugh, this was terrible! Why had he done this again? His lips twitched up a bit thought when the girl copied his actions.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:43 pm

She sat there in her seat, staring at the boy with a blank face. The truth was she desperately need to get the taste out of her mouth. But she didn't want him to think that. So she sat there, her face expressionless, but wanting to run out of the car to get the horrible taste out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 pm

The two simply stared at each other. Frankly, he was surprised they hadn't woken any of the other people in the compartment with their laughing and talking. It was a game now, a contest. Who could go longer without getting rid of the flavor in their mouths?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:53 pm

In her mind she grinned. She really did like challenges. Without taking her eyes off of the boy she took the bottle of water out of her bag and placed it in the middle of the compartment. She kept her face blank but inside she was laughing. Did he know who he was playing against. She continued to try and get the taste out of her mouth without taking her eyes off the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Rory tried not the blink. The Gryffindor boy would not back down from this challenge. He kept his face clam, showing only a little bit of asmuement. He looked down at the water as she set it down, but quickly caught her eye again.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 pm

She couldn't help it. She smirked for a second, then it was gone. After that she kept her face blank. She crossed her legs on the seat. She continued to stare at the boy. She continued to try and work the flavor out of her mouth. But it was just to strong. But she still didn't reach out for the water. She wouldnt loose this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 pm

He bit his lip, staring at the girl. There was no way he was gonna lose this challenge. The Irish boy had tasted much worse things. He continued looking at the Ravenclaw. He raised an eyebrow, questioning. How long would this last?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:15 pm

She watched the boy ask the question with his expression. She still kept her face blank, but her eyes seemed to say, when you take the water. She sat back. She wouldn't loose. She knew she wouldn't. Her mouth burned. She had finally figured out the flavor she wasn't sure of. It was hot chilies. Still she worked to get the taste out, her staring on the boy became more intense.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm

He remained quiet, but raised his eyebrow at her expression, as if to say 'oh really?'. He smiled a bit, seeming to say, he didn't need the water. He leaned forward on his seat, as if daring her to do something.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:26 pm

She smirked in order to hide her confusion. What did he want her to do? Take the water. Her mind seemed to say. She shook her head. She wouldn't. She couldn't. Her mouth burned more than ever now. She pressed her lips together tightly, still staring at the boy. Her smirk disappeared once more and her face was expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Take. The. Water. He irgued her silently. C'mon... He stared at her, willing her to be the first to cave. He could wait the entire train. Could she? He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:38 pm

She bit her tongue. NO. Her eyes seemed to say. I. Will. Win. This. She sighed and sat back again. Her eyes glanced at the Every Flavor Beans Box. She had never said they couldn't use beans to help. The only thing keeping her from the box was making it worse. She looked back at the Gyffindor and gave him a knowing smile to confuse him. There. Let him try figuring out what THAT ment.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm

He continued staring at the girl, giving a small smirk. Give. In. He willed her. C'mon, girl, just drink the water. C'mon, drink it... He raised an eyebrow at the girl as she eyed the candy box. He frowned at her expression. What was she thinking?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Her smile became bigger. She knew she had confused him. She reached for the box, taking it out of the reach of the boy. Now she had to make the decision. Should she risk it. She stared at the boy to make sure she wasn't giving too much away.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:55 pm

He continued staring, confused. What was she planning? He watched her carefully. How long would this silent game continue?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Without saying anything she opened the box took a bean out and close it. She looked at the bean. It was yellow. There were so many possibilities for yellow. She sighed deciding if she still wanted to do it or not. She puts away the box of beans still holding the yellow on in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Oh. He noded, understanding. He smirked though. He decided if she was going to cheat and change the flavor she was tasting, he would win.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Lily woke with a start. She looked over at the other bench and noticed a new face, she scrambled to sit up, embarrassed to have taken up so much room. She yawned and stretched then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next