Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

A trip back - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Still giggling slightly, and hiccuping she gave Val thumbs up, "no problemo" she grinned through the hiccups and heard a stirring from behind her. Turning on to her back she smiled at basil, "hey sleepy!"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hey there. Had a nice nap ?" She took the last bite of the frg and licked her lips. "Hmm." She yawned, again, and lies her head back on Rory his shoulder. "I have a feeling like I'm even more tired now."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 pm

She jumps at the giggling. She hadn't remembered traveling with anyone in the past. She looked down at the floor where Lily was. "Morn-" she yawned. "-ing" She never knew why she was always tired when she had just slept.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:32 pm

She jumps again, hearing a new voice she had never heard from. She looks at the girl opposite to her and looks at her, waiting for an introduction.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

"I'm Val." She said sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 pm

She nods. "Basil." She leans forward in her seat and looks out the window, watching the scenery pass by.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 pm

"Pleased to meet you Basil." She looked at the boy next to her." I think he fell asleep." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 pm

"silly Rory, missing out on all the fun" she grinned "and his young'uns are still sleeping" she smiled, and threw candy in the air.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:53 pm

She shakes her head and laughs. "How can he sleep so much?" She laughs again, trying to to hit either of the boys sleeping next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm

"well he has been working non-stop on the farm through these last few weeks of the holidays, it's no wonder he's tired, and I'm sure they'll have been doing the same" she smiled, remembering the little lamb and the dogs on her visit.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 pm

She nods at Lily. She rubs her eyes again, trying to get something out. She yawns and settles back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 am

Lily rolled slightly as the train began to slow, the excited squall of 1st years could be heard throughout the train. "we're nearly back!" she laughed then looked down, "oh shoot I need to get changed in to my robes!" she scrambled to get up off the floor and grabbed her bag, "back shortly" she grinned and dashed out of the compartment down the corridor of the train.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 am

The slowing train jolts me awake. I stretch languidly, my body to large for the cramped compartment and yawn. Noticing I' still in muggle attire I sigh and get up pulling off the loose white shirt and pants. I walk over to my trunk half naked and get out my Robes I nudge Watson experimentally but she doesn't budge. Shrugging I pull the my robes over my head straighten them and then get my school shoes out. Dressed slump back into my bench and wait for us to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am

She sighs as she feels the train slow down. She straightens her robes and sits back on the seat. She really didn't want the holiday to end, but yet here they were only miles outside the grounds of Hogwarts. She bends down and starts to fix everything in her trunk so it would be able to shut.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 am

She arrived back in the compartment in her new silk robes, grinning from ear to ear. She pulled a serious face "well, it's a new year, are you ready for this?" she kept the serious face for a matter of seconds before bursting in to laughter. "we should probably wake everyone up" she giggled and started prodding Rory and Val
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 am

My eyes snap open at the screeching of the wheels. I step up and hands in pockets walk out of the compartment glaring my way through the thronging crowd of students. I hop off of the train and smile breathing in the fresh cold air of the night.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:34 am

She watches as everything outside slows down then completly stops. She looks around the compartment, not quite wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 am

Rory stirred a bit, feeling someone poking him. He sat up a bit, careful to not knock Val over. He blinked a few times, rubbing his eyes. He noted the rythemic lulling of the train had stopped. "We there?" He asked, groggily.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 am

"We're there..." She says a bit saddly. She leans up against the wall taking view of the whole compartment.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 am

He yawned, sitting up. He got up, careful to set Val off his shoulder carefully. He moved the shake the younger boys. "James, wake up." He shook the older auburn haired boy on the bench oposite him. The boy stirred a bit, groaning. He elbowed the younger, curly haired boy. "Andy, lad, we're 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 am

She watched Rory wake his two cousins. She smiles a bit, but then turns away to make sure she had everything, not wanting to leave anything on the train. She grins as she picks up the Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean Box off the floor, remembering. She places that in her trunk. Then checks one more time before shutting the trunk completely.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 am

Rubbing his eyes, he collects his cousin's jacket, handing them to their proper owners. He fishes into his won bag and pulls out the robes for the three of them. "We'll change when we get t'ere."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:57 am

She waits for Rory and his cousins, not quite wanting to get off the train alone. She brushes a hair off her robe and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:02 am

There's a bit of shuffling around while the boys semi organize their things. Mostly, the younger ones shove things into bags while Rory fixes them. The oldest boy ushers Baethan into his cage while the two yonger ones grasp their owl cages.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:04 am

She yawns again and sits foward. She stares at her sneakers for the longest time then bends down to tie them. After she is finished she looks back up at the Gryffindor boy and his two cousins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next