Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip back

Go down 
+4
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
Captain Darington
Blood Morgenstern
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

A trip back - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm

"Oh, so no siblings. Would of thought you to have one" I start to tap my foot against the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:58 pm

She bites her lip harder and grips the bench even tighter. "I-" She began to say in a whisper, her voice shaky. "I used to have one. His name was Justin." She breathes in deeply. "He was just curious." Her voice cracks and she looks out the window in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:01 pm

"So what happened?" I ask my eyes trailing over her face and body. Crossing my arms over my chest I sink further down in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

She shakes her head, but she speaks anyway. "We were walking around one of the towns. Just him and I. He had ran ahead and was look at something on the sidewalk. He picked it up and the was a white flash. Then he was on the ground. Careful not to touch the object I ran over to him. His eyes, they were so empty." She says. She starts to fiddle around with her necklace. "He would have started this year." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:12 pm

"Did you find out what it was, the object he picket up? How old was he?" y voice was calm and collected as I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 pm

She shook her head. "I didn't even care about the object. I was just sitting there with his head in my lap and-" Her voice broke off. She cleared her throat. "he was nine." She played with her necklace, not looking Blood in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:19 pm

"Can I see what you are holding?" I ask following the movement of her hand. "So this was two years ago?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 pm

She took off the necklace around her neck an handed it to Blood so that she could see. It was in fact two necklaces. One was a locket with a picture of her brother and her climbing up a tree together. The other was the last gift he had given her. "Two years ago." she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:26 pm

I look down at the two chains my fingers trailing down their lengths delicately I open the locket and look down at the picture inside. Snapping it shut I turn my attentions to the other one. "What's this?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 pm

(ooc: I had to go to work experience -__-)

Lily scrambled off the train, one of the last to exit, and grabbed the first carriage she saw. She sleepily clambered in gazing out the window at the other late leavers.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 pm

She smiled sadly. "He gave that to me on my birthday. He made the carving on the end, drilled a hole through it and attached it to some rope." She looks at Blood looking at the two necklaces.

(Carvings an owl. Just to let you know.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:33 pm

(What's work experience?)

"What's it made out of?" I ask looking down at the little carving turning it in my hands. "and why an Owl?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:36 pm

(working for somewhere voluntarily to find out if you want to do that kind of job.. I'm working as a teaching assistant)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 pm

(Oh, lol, we call that Schnuppern which translates to something like sniffing? Or snuffling.. you know like dogs checking something out. I actually never thought about how odd that name was -_-)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 pm

"Marble" She says. She sighs. "He thought I was wise." She said, her voice getting sad again. "He knew I loved owls. They are just so interesting to me.."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 pm

(That's hilarious!)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:44 pm

"Marble?" I asked surprised. "how did he carve it? He couldn't have used magic too young and you do know marble is very dense.. " I trail off looking at the little thing. "Owls?" I look up at her incredulous. "You find Owls interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:47 pm

She shook her head. " I don't know how he did it but he used some Muggle tool." She smiles, sadness still in her eyes. "I do find owls interesting.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Snorting I toss her the two chains back. "Who the bloody hell finds Owls interesting. Why? I mean.. they're Owls!" I shake my head at her in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Her eyes widen as the two chains are tossed to her. She catches them both and checks if they were alright. They're safe. She thinks to herself. I should have never let Blood touch them. She was careless with them. She put both back around her neck where they would be safe. "If you read up on them, you would know they do more than deliver mail." She says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I grin at her and snigger. "All birds do more than one thing they are living I know they are not simply a ways of delivery they are still simply birds"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:03 pm

She shakes her head sadly at Blood. I should have not said anythig to her. I knew it was a bad idea. She slowly turned away from Blood. She stares out the window again, both of the necklaces charms in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 pm

I raise an eyebrow at the girl. "Come on tell me, what do you find so interesting about them?" knowing what was coming I place a hand against the carriage wall as we make a sharp turn around a bend leading up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:09 pm

She almost falls off her seat as they hit the bend. I always forget about that every year. She looks at Blood. "It's hard to explain." She turns away from her again
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:11 pm

"Well, you're a Claw it should be easy for you" I smile and lower my hand again a quiet chuckle escaping me as she nearly falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip back   A trip back - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip back
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next