Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies night out [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 am

"You looking for somebody, Pumpkin?" she asks looking down at her mug. "You and those restless eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:25 am

She grins at CC. "Sorry, habit." She drains her butterbeer. "Refill?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:29 am

"You're going to have to get your own, I only had enough extra for one round. And no firewhiskey!" she says looking sharply at Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am

She winks at CC. "I was asking you if I should refill your mug, if you're done of course."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:34 am

"oh...." she finishes off her mug and hands it over to Pumpkin. "Thanks, love." She glances at Blood's mug. "Our sleeping friend still looks good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 am

She picks up CC's and her own mug and meanders over to the counter gesturing for a refill.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 am

I lurch up and drain my mug shouting over at Pumpkin. "What about me!?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 am

"Hahahahaha, good morning, sunshine." She grins at Blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 am

Rosmerta gave her two new mugs of butterbeers, Pumpkin payed and walked back to CC with the butterbeer. "Here ya go." She slides the mug over to CC.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am

"Thank you, Pumpkin dearest." She winks at Pumpkin then drinks from her mug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am

She jerked slightly in surprise. "Merlin's rainbow unicorn Holmes! Give me a warning next time." She walks back to the counter grumbling about friends and heart attacks.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 am

"Morning moon of my life" I kiss CC's cheek and stick my tongue at Pumpkin. "You are too frail.."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:50 am

"Moon of your life eh? Don't think I've ever heard of it... but I kind of like it." She nods slightly then laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:52 am

She pays for Holmes butterbeer, walks back to the booth and passes Holmes her drink. "For you darling."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:53 am

(It's a asoiaf reference :D)

"Of course you do. What's not to like? Everything that spills from these beautiful lip is profound and meaningful" I spread my arms wide using a stage voice to carry across the room. Her eyes lighten up at the new beer.
"Fanks, hun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 am

She winks back at Holmes and drinks from her own butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:59 am

She raises an eyebrow. "So sure of yourself, dear Blood. So... conceited. How have I come into contact with so many people like me?" she muses sipping on her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:01 am

"I attract awesome people, my friend" I say and look around bored. "Why don't they ever have music in here? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 am

"You could sing something Holmes."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:04 am

"Why don't they ever have music here....?" she asks absently. "Weird place."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:07 am

"Challenge accepted!" I grin and grab her hand drag her onto a bench. I drape an arm over her shoulders and take out my wand. "Sonorous!" I press it against my neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:09 am

She splutters slightly and hisses to Holmes. "What on Earth am I doing her?!"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 am

(er... you grabbed Pumpkin right?)
She watches Blood with interest and sniggers at Pumpkin's uncomfortableness. (yes I just made that word up)
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:12 am

"You're my back up dancer" I whisper but since the spell had already been made it carried across the room. I laugh and bow as people turned and looked at us. "Ladies and Gentlemen!" I proclaim in jovial tones. "Today is your lucky day! For today, you shall be witnessing the lovely voice of the one! The only! Sherlock and Watson!" I take another bow sweeping my arms out.

(Yeah I grabbed my Watsy <3 you can join though ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:12 am

ooc -sniggers at CC-

She looks pleadingly at CC and mouthed. 'Help me.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies night out [open]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next