Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies night out [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 am

Oblivious to the attention I continue to stare at the discoroured spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 am

She raises her eyebrows in surprise. "Whoa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 am

She casts a tempus and jerks upright in surprise. "Merlin's bicycle! I'm late for work! You guys carry on without me, and flying lessons will have to be postponed for me." She kisses CC's and Holme's cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow maybe." And rushes out the pub.

ooc Aight guys, time for me to say goodnight
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:21 am

ooc: Night, lovely!

She watches Pumpkin run out then turns to Blood raising an eyebrow at her. "Do I have to kiss you on the mouth to get your attention?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 am

Sits there completely unresponsive.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 am

She laughs then pecks Blood on the lips. "Wake up, sleeping beauty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 am

ooc Right, she gets one and I don't. Oh how you wound me!! -falls dramatically onto a couch-
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Blinks a couple of times and looks around. Noticing for the first time that the others had apparently gone. I yawn and stretch, looking at y pocket watch and stand up. I give a small wave to Rosmerta and shuffle out of the Three Broomsticks. A cool breeze greeting me as I step into the open. I smile and start the long walk back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies night out [open]   Ladies night out [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies night out [open]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: