Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] Empty
PostSubject: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:22 am

With a squeaky sound, Valery opens the door to the Astronomy Tower. It was a clear night, and she could she the stars shining bright. She smiles and walks to the Parapet, to look at the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 am

It has been a long day and Pumpkin had a lot to process from the days event. She thought that the best place to calm her mind and body would be in the shadow and coolness of the astronomy tower. She lazily made her way up the steps and found that the door was ajar. Somebody must be here. She carefully pushed open the door and sees Val standing by the parapet. "Hey Val." She moves over to the wall near the railing and slides down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 am

She turns her head. "Hey Pumpkin. You look tired." She smiles at her and turns around, leaning against the parapet. "Had a busy day ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:33 am

She runs a hand through her hair tiredly. "Yeah, you could say that. What about you?" She rests her head against the cool wall and closes her eyes in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 am

She shrugs. "It was a calm day for me. Spent almost half of the day with the last schoolwork." She looks at the sky and smiles. "Don't you like the beautiful stars ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 am

She studies the stares for a second. "I can admire their beauty, but I do not like them."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 am

"You don't like them ? Why not ?" she looks at Pumpkin suprised. Then she looks back at the starts. "Well, there's actually nothing about them to like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:48 am

"They give off light, I do not like anything that gives off light. That's why I always move so that I sit in the shadow no matter where I'am." She turns her head to stare at the skies. Like snowflakes on a canvas of navy. Like hope. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 am

She raises her eyebrows at Pumpkin. "Why don't you like light ? Are you a vampire ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:58 am

She couldn't help but laugh at Val's question. "You know I'm not a vampire, you have seen me by the lake when the sun is out. I might not be a vampire but I'm sciophobic, I'm afraid of shadows."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:04 am

She nods. "Ah, allright." She sits down, still looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:06 am

"I can see that you like the stars." She maneuvers herself she that she could watch the stars and Val.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:09 am

She nods and smiles. "I think they are magical." She turns to face Pumpkin and crosses her legs. "So, are you gonna do something nice before the holdidays ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:13 am

She laughs. "You live in a world full of magic and you think stars are magical? You really are something Val." She then turns to study the grounds and Hogsmeade in the distance with an expression of longing. "No I'm not. But I would like to." Since I do not know if I will be returning or not. "What about you Val?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 am

She shrugs. "No, not really. But I want to do something really fun. Maybe a party or something. I'll see." She smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:21 am

She grins. "A party huh? That sounds like something you would do."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:25 am

She grins broadly. "Yes. But it would be very big. I'll ask Dumbledore if he agrees. And if he doesn't, I think I'm gonna do it in the Shrieking Shack. You are coming, if it works, right ?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:27 am

Ooc - I have to go, I'll might be right back !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:27 am

Cheers Val
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:42 am

Ooc back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 am

o o c Ok

She shrugs at Val. "If you get permission I don't think I can come. I'm leaving before the school term ends."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 am

She looks sad. "Ooh. Too bad. I would love to have you on my party. Where are you going ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 am

She shifts slightly. "I'm just going back home. My parents already talked to Dumbledore about it."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 am

"But why are you going earlier then ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 am

She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "My parents are very busy people. Especially during the summer holidays so they want to spend as much time with me possible. And since they are gone for business most of the summer they need to find me sitter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next