Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 am

"Aha. What are your parents doing then, if you don't mind me asking." She looks at Pumpkin interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 am

She tenses slightly. "They are business people. Boring. What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 am

"Business people. Allright." She bites on her lip. "Erm, actually, I, erm, don't really have parents." She says, feeling a bit uneasy. She hugs her legs and looks outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 am

She looks at Val with sadness. "I'm sorry Val, I didnt know."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 am

She shrugs."Its okay, I've never known them so there's nothing to be sad about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:53 am

She nods at Val. "So who do you stay with now then, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 am

She smiles slightly. "My gramdparents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 am

o o c Hey Val I think I'm gonna go to bed now.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am

Ooc Okay, sleep tight !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am

You too
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:25 am

She oies her chin on her knees, looking at the bright sky. A fresh breeze blows trough her hair and she shivers. Her cheeks become cold, but she doesn't feel like getting up. She stays there, sitting, like she is frozen. The wind blows harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2