Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:23 pm

After she ate a little bit more of her food she sighed and muttered something softly in German. She continued on with her scrawling but was surprised by the loud sounds of clinking glass. Adelina looked up and saw some girl sitting up on the table in her house. “Die Leute essen hier…” she whispered softly before continuing on her letter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:24 pm

"What's wrong? I saw you flinch." She looks up at Captain from the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:26 pm

She turns to glare at the Slytherin girl "Og hvad så?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 pm

He raises his Head from the Book and glances around for the source of the Noise. He realizes it is Pumpkin and rolls his eyes, turning his attention back to the book.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 pm

"Hmmm?" Captain asked being drug from her thoughts. Did I flinch? "Oh, it's nothing." It was normal, she tried to tell herself. He'll be fine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 pm

She rubs her temples tiredly and whispers "I don't know why I bother anymore."
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Adelina did not know what she said, but the glare was not hard to recognize. She looked from her letter and made eye contact with the girl; her gaze never wavered. What did she mean to look upon her like this?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Captain felt a bit guilty at not being able to tell Pumpkin what was wrong. Someday, sometime, she might pull Pumpkin aside and tell her everything. Quickly Captain banished the thought. If she doesn't care for muggle borns, what will she think of his 'condition'? What will she think of me? The first person in Captain's life was her father, no matter what. He was her only family, and for a long time, her only friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Summoning another steaming mug of coffee she takes a sip and lets out a quiet purr of contentment.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:35 pm

((Urk got to go now.. -.- ))
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:36 pm

He put his Book down on the Table. I'll read it later He thought as he stowed the Book away in his Bag with a sigh. He got bored, if he read for too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:37 pm

She sees Hex put away his book. "Finally! Someone who isnt immersed in a book."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:38 pm

He grins slightly as he hears Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:39 pm

She winks back at Hex and sips at her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Captain shifted a bit nervously at Pumpkin's staring contest with the other Slytherin girl. A dull thud drew Captain's eyes to Hex. He put away his book, I wonder why... Personally Captain never put down books unless someone needed her or she finished.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

He would use that tactics he had learned from the Book to good use
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm

ooc: If I don't reply quickly that means I'm revising. -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 pm

o o ch lol no problem Hex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:42 pm

She stirs her coffee idly and scans the hall with boredom.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:43 pm

He snaps at an Elf to bring him some Coffee. He wouldn't want to drink Cold Coffee.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:45 pm

ooc: I hate Chemistry......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:45 pm

She lets her head fall onto the table with a dull thud and begins to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

She turns back to her book. Idly, she wondered what promted her father to send her this book. Unless... Captain stiffened a bit in her seat. Unless he knows I'll need advanced defence against the dark arts soon... Captain's father had many enemies, being in his line of work. And many were powerful. Suddenly, the thought of her mother apeared. Captain brought the book further up to cover her face at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Through her sleepy haze she notices Captain stiffen. Don't bother asking, she will just brush you off again. And goes back to her dozing.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:48 pm

The House Elf totters up to him and squeaks "Here you go sir" The House Elf hands him a Hot Mug of Coffee. He takes it and nods at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next