Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Captain was glad to hear she wasn't the only one who went on random strolls to the library for books she wanted to read. She nodded to Hex. "Yes, I had it checked out. I didn't think I'd had it that long though..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:43 pm

"Then another must have had it, and I must have been simply too late too check for it" He said.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Captain only nodded after he spoke. "It's a great book though. Do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:47 pm

"Yes." He said simply and nodded. "I play as Keeper"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:50 pm

She smiled a bit. That's why he looked so vaguely familiar. Though she had to wonder if he had noticed her before in matches. "That's nice. I play Chaser. I'm also captain, hence my name." She said with a smile. Everyone called her Captain. In fact, she wondered idly if anyone even knew her real name.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:54 pm

He narrows his eyes. Have I seen her before? He recognized her faintly, but Yes, he had seen her before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:55 pm

"Well." She downs her coffee and stands up. "You two seem to be getting along just fine, so I'm going to leave the both of you in peace then."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Captain blinked a few times, staring at Pumpkin. Why was she leaving? Captain didn't know, and she felt it might be rude to ask. "Ok..." was her only response.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:58 pm

"No." He shakes his head at Pumpkin. "Stay. Of course if you want to, I'm not forcing you" He grins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:00 pm

She smiles at Captain and ruffles her hair she then turns to Hex. "Hurt her and I'll hurt you." Stuffing her hands into her pockets she makes her way towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Frowns at Pumpkin weirdly. "Okay then..........For what?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 pm

He takes one last glance at Pumpkin before returning to his Book. He continues reading the chapter he was on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Captain smiled at Pumpkin and her gesture. She blushed a bit hearing what Pumpkin said to Hex. "Sorry about that. She can get a little...over protective sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 pm

He nods at Captain not taking his eyes off the Book.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:06 pm

She shifted a bit nervously in her seat, reaching for her own book she had left on the table. Carefully she removed the bookmark and continued reading on chapter two; defense against hexes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:09 pm

He snickers quietly as he reads an effective method to knock off Enemy Beaters and save the Goal at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:10 pm

She bursts back into the hall. "I forgot my Captain." She bounces over to Captain and pulls her up into a bear hug.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Adelina walked into the Great Hall quietly. Instead of the book she usually had in her possession, it was replaced by a piece of parchment and a quill. She decided to write her father back to reply to the letter she read in the common room on the previous night. Adelina took her seat at the Slytherin table and served herself a nice hot meal to satisfy her for the day. After she took a few bites of the toast, she began to work on her letter. She wrote it in complete German; her handwriting was small and neat. She had a lot to say; updates of her studies, the people she was meeting, and things that would interest her parents the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:14 pm

She sees a Slytherin move to sit at her respective table and pulls Captain closer.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Adelina pays no mind to the other Slytherin’s reaction to her sitting down; she just continues on with her letter, making sure she wrote everything perfectly. After she wrote a few more paragraphs, she began to eat some more of her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:15 pm

He continues on to the Next Chapter. It was about the founding of Quidditch and how people played it back then. It amazingly had a century old letter that described how people Played Quidditch then.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Captain heard the quiet snicker and idly wonder what part of the book he was on. Returning to her own book, she read and re read the patterns needed for Salvio Hexia. Captain smiled and rolled her eyes at Pumpkin's return. She felt like berating her freind for her pulling her closer at the aproach of another Slytherin, but didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:18 pm

She sat down heavily, yawned loudly and sprawled out on the table pushing plates and cutlery away and nearly off the table. She turns her head to study Captain with a contemplative look.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm

He noticed a Slytherin sit down at her Table but he didn't pay much mind. He didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:22 pm

She idly looked at her freind, who had caused noise and a mess. She shook her head dismissingly and turned back to the book her father had sent her. He had surprised her with a quick reply of last letter, depite the...Timing. She winced a bit outwardly at the thought. He thanked her for the fudge, praised her for her good scores and grades, and included his normal worrying for her. However, he had also included the large book she know read. Of course it would have been easy for him to procure this book for her, being in his line of work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next