Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:59 pm

She turns to look at Devon. "Some people want to be more than entertainment for others. Some people don't have the choice in that matter. For those people their entertainment value is greater because they know that they can't do anything to get out of the situation. To those that don't have choice they are like caged animals working for treats."

o o ch So tired, so I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 pm

ooc: sorry guys, i have to go. love you both <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:02 pm

o o ch Shame Captain, cheers child -winks- <3
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:02 pm

He raises an eyebrow. "And which entertainment do you believe you are?"

ooc: Bye, Captain <3
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 pm

ooc: I'm back. Farewell Pumpkin.

He looked at the Card. It was Morgana's. He sighed and stowed it away in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 pm

She laughs bitterly. "Me? I'm a bit of everything. I do whatever someone wants me to and can't get out of it" She glances at Devon. "Within reason of course." She rummages in her pockets for a blood pop. "Why am I telling you this anyways? Don't you have something else to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 pm

What should I do? His mind was grasping for ideas. But alas, he failed. And none came to him mind.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 pm

He shrugs looking at the blood pop. "Those are for vampires, you know. Are you secretly a vampire?" He peers at her mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 pm

She waltzed into the Hall, a book under one arm and a contented smile on her face. She glanced over at the group, waving a hand to anyone who happened to see her, and walked over to the Gryffindor table, grabbing a quick bite to eat and a drink before she went out to the grounds and read. She grinned as she saw her muffin - she had been having a thing for them lately.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:10 pm

"Hello there." He said as he saw Leo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:11 pm

She smirks at him. "Wouldn't you like to know. Leo!" She waves enthusiastically at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:12 pm

'Hey, Hex.' She picked up her muffin and threw it up and down casually as she turned to grin at him. 'How have you been?' She nodded back, smiling widely at Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:13 pm

"Bored........." He said simply without another word.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 pm

He nods at Leo. Then stares at Pumpkin's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 pm

'Bored, eh?' She nodded. 'That's fair enough, there's never much to do after exams and when everyone's preparing to go home. That's why you have to find other ways to amuse yourself.' She winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:16 pm

She frowns at Devon. "What are you staring it?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:16 pm

"Amuse myself? I have no idea how to"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:17 pm

He points his finger at her mouth then pokes the corners quickly. "Nope, no fangs. I don't think you are a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 pm

She frowned. 'Surely there's something. You know ... read a book, go for a fly or a swim in the Lake or something ... find a friend and play some chess or Exploding Snap. Or - and don't tell anyone I told you this - maybe play a prank or two.' She grinned. 'Of course, I shouldn't be encouraging such behaviour, but I'm hardly one to talk.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 pm

She blinks at Devon, growls lightly and crunches down on her blood pop.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 pm

"I like the idea of swimming since I am tired too. It will freshen me up. Thanks for the idea."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:22 pm

She smiled and saluted. 'No worries, Hex. In the meantime, I'm heading out to the grounds ...' She waved her book at him. 'Get some downtime. See you around?'
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 pm

He smirks at Pumpkin then turns to Leo. "I never understood how a prefect such as yourself could involve yourself in so many pranks. Even suggesting them to a fellow student. So odd." He shakes his head slightly mocking.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 pm

He nods at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 pm

He stands up and declares to the Hall. "I'm going swimming"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next