Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trixie's Arrival [open]

Go down 
+6
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Scarlet Krueger
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Captain Darington
Trixie Black
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Reed Black

Reed Black

Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 pm

ooc: No problem Scarlet, perhaps our characters can meet later on
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 pm

'Oh yes, you're just a right Knight in Shining Amour, aren't you?' She got out the stick of gum and popped it in her mouth, chewing slowly and deliberately. 'I would consider changing your name from Princess, but unfortunately for you, Cel already holds the title of Knight.'

She frowned at the house elf. 'So it wouldn't kill you to do some work every now and then?' She rolled her eyes. 'Picking up an apple - oh so hard. And don't flatter yourself, Princess. I was doing you a favour by coming over to you - so your troll-sized ego isn't dented by approaching me first.' She continued chewing, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:21 pm

She walked in, her hair all messed up, and her usual smile on her face. She yawned and grinned. She walked over to the Slytherin table, pouring herself a large cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 pm

"Correction," he clears his throat, "Cel is my Knight in Shining Armour remember? She's practically the reason I earned my 'Princess' title." rolling his eyes he continues, "Of course, the whole 'sewing me a gown' bit was your idea. I owe that part all to you."
"It takes about seventeen muscles to smile, you know. I can't imagine how many it takes to pick up an apple. That in mind," he smiles cheekily at Leo, "be flattered. I am using quite a few muscles to maintain my lovely grin, meant for you." he nudged her playfully and sighed "Whatever floats your boat, dear." reaching for another apple he adds "But I know you simply couldn't resist my presence."
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm

He smiles and waves at Valery as she enters the Hall, looking slightly dishevelled.
What is with this girl and her tea? he thought as she proceeded to pour herself a cup.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:26 pm

She looks up and sees Val completely ignoring her disheveled state. She waves casually still watching the exchange between Leo and the Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 pm

She spots Reed waving and walks over, taking her tea with her. "Hello Reed, Leo and CC" She nods at them.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:29 pm

"Hey, hey, hey, Val. Good morning." She grins
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 pm

'Hey there, Val.' She pouted at Reed. 'Cel was my Knight before she was yours,' she said, protectively. She raised an eyebrow. 'Am I meant to feel flattered? Anyway, if you don't use your muscles, then you're going to lose them.' Leo winked. 'Not that you have much to begin with.' She squeezed his upper arm. 'Yes, lacking a bit there ... What a shame.' She blew a bubble and it popped close to Reed's face. Laughing, she walked alway back to her table. 'This is me resisting your presence!' she shouted back as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 pm

o o ch: sorry I just went to have dinner :)
and Reed, yes that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Ooc, I'll be back, i just need to get some food. Leo hungry.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 pm

She sits down, and sips her tea. "So, CC, slept well ?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 pm

"Hello Val, got up on the wrong foot this morning, did you?" he took in her messed up hair. Turning back to Leo he smirks "I don't know Leo, Cel seems to enjoy me more than you, don't you think?" he pokes her and laughs "You're going to have to step up your game, my Queen."
He chuckles as Leo feels his arms "Well, if I were a muscular fellow, how do you think I'd be able to perform my famous 'viper dance' that you love so dearly?" he loosens his arms, flailing them, acting as if they were made of rubber. "I need to be as loose as a goose" he shouts as Leo heads towards the Gryffindor table.
What an interesting girl, Im liking her more and more
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 pm

ooc: lol Leo, seems like there's a reason you have that name.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:39 pm

She raises an eyebrow at the Slytherin waving his arms around then whispers to Val. "Is there something wrong with that guy? I thought I was weird..."
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 pm

He notices a curious Ravenclaw girl watching him and whispering. Straightening his robes, he walks over to her and takes a seat, a grin plastered on his face. "I see you can't seem to take your eyes off me," he chuckles and extends his hand towards her, "Im Reed, Reed Black. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 pm

She looks around and puts her head back on the table. Too awkward to talk, too draw attention to myself by leaving. The joys of being socially awkward.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Ooc, and what's that reason, Princess?

She frowned at Reed. 'My Knight,' she muttered. She put on a high pitched girly voice. 'Oh yes please, oh-so-handsome Reed, please do the dance, I love it ever so much!' She rolled her eyes. 'Like I said, Princess, I just love watching you make a fool of yourself.' She gestured at the confused CC and grinned as Reed joined her, CC and Scarlet. 'Look who can't resist who now,' she teased.

Last edited by Leo Montague on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

"Oh yes... you're so interesting." She rolls her eyes but takes his hand and shakes it. "I'm CC. Pleasure to meet you. I think."

ooc -sniggers- Remember Devon from yesterday? I also play him, but I am a girl. Just so you know -winks-
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:50 pm

ooc: come on Leo, you're a smart girl, use that brain of yours :Dd

"See, you're already dying to see my dance." he looks at her, pitifully "Alas, my dear, tonight I shan't be able to preform, for duty calls." he gestures towards the group of girls, sitting and talking. "I am the only wizard here at the moment, I must be entertained." he cackles and turns his attention back to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:51 pm

She groans as she spots Leo gesturing to her and starts staring at the two. Hoping to make them feel as uncomfortable as she felt.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 pm

She shook her head and pretended to write down on an imaginary clipboard. 'Cannot ... understand ... sarcasm ...' She blew another bubble and popped it, chuckling to herself and trying to think of creative ways to cause havoc with the gum when she was finished.

Ooc, hurrrdurrr what brain?
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 pm

ooc: Really CC? You're Devon too? How cool. You get bored of one character, so you switch to another. Clever...I should make a brother for Reed. Imagine the Black brothers Leo, that would be hilarious.

"CC..." he muses "What an interesting name..." Reaching for a glass of pumpkin juice, he chuckles and adds "Of course it is a pleasure. Just ask Leo over here, she is always OVERJOYED to see me." he turns to Leo, barely holding back a laugh "Ain't that right love?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:55 pm

She stared at Reed blankly. 'I'm ecstatic. Can't you just see all the expression on my face?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Continues to stare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trixie's Arrival [open]   Trixie's Arrival [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trixie's Arrival [open]
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next