Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 am

She giggles, finishing off the third glass and pouring more into it. "I think I'm worse than tipsy. And apology accepted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 am

Raises an eyebrow at Val "Throw a bucket of water at who?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 am

She chuckles. "Sorry, I'll be nice. At CC."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 am

Glances at CC "I think you are too." Drinks from her butterbeer grimacing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 am

She smiles slightly at Val
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 am

She hums to herself looking around at everybody but not really seeing them.

ooc I'm better now, btw
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:53 am

She yawns. "Its boring in here..."

Ooc I think I'll go on Hunter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:53 am

o o ch Ok Val
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:55 am

She smile discretely at a humming CC This is the first time I've seen her buzzed, she's kinda cute like this She chuckles slightly to herself and shakes her head.

o o ch Thats good CC

Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 am

ooc: Sigh, I might take a nap or do something else. I'm tired of being in front of this computer. -stretches groaning and creaking-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 am

He walked into the Three Broomsticks, going with his hand trough his hair. He walked to the counter. "Hello Madam" he says friendly. "A Firewhiskey please."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 am

She drinks the rest of the fourth glass down, then stands up. Or tries to. She trips and falls back on the bench. Giggling she looks at Pumpkin. "I'm drunk." She impulsively hugs her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 am

o o ch Alright CC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 am

She sighs and steadies CC "Lets get you back to the castle then."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:01 am

She notices someone coming into the pub and looks at Pumpkin. "Who's that? I think I should know him. Should I know him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 am

She stares at the stranger and shakes her head "I dont know CC."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 am

He winks at the drunk girl and her friend. Her friend he gave a supporting smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:04 am

She glares and growls menacingly at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:05 am

She blinks at the stranger then leans against Pumpkin, passing out.

ooc I'll see yall later. Bye bye. Be nice to CC's body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 am

o o ch -sniggers- I will. Cheers CC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 am

He walks up to them. "Hello, I'm Hunter. Do you want me to help you ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:08 am

She looks down at the passed out CC in her arms and sighs. Hearing the stranger she looks up at him and growls lightly "I'm fine thank you." She picks up CC and cradles her gently, pushing past the stranger she walks out the pub through Hogsmeade and up towards the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:08 am

o o ch Hey Val, I think I'm going to go to bed now. Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 am

Ooc you are very friendly my dear ! Goodnight.

He shrugs and sits down, drinking his Whiskey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 am

As she walks up to the castle she looks down at her dear friend and whispers "I guess I'm repaying the favour"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4