Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 am

She walks into the Tree Broomsticks, talking to Pumpkin. She walks to the counter. "Hey there, Madam Rosmerta."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 am

Seeing Val walk to counter, Pumpkin walks to a vacant booth in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:34 am

"Pumpkin, come here! I'm not allowed to order Firewhiskey!"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:34 am

She leaves the castle. She wanted, no needed, some firewhiskey after everything that had happened the last few days. The Three Broomsticks and Rosmerta would happily oblige. She heads over to Hogsmeade and walks into the pub, heading over to the bar. She tries to catch Rosmerta's attention and order some firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:35 am

ooc: I'm the only one who can order firewhiskey. -sniggers-
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 am

Ooc I want to grow up :(

She smiles at CC and gestures at her that she wants a Whiskey too. Then she walks to Pumpkin and sits down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:37 am

Looks at Val in surprise "Are you serious?" Sighs and collapses on the chair. "I can't either" Kicks a stool over in frustration "Merlin's rainbow unicorn!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:37 am

o o ch Growing up is not that great Val -_-
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:38 am

"CC is here to save us, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:38 am

Ooc I know, Pumpkin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:39 am

Stiffens, her head snaps up at Val "CC?" Sees CC at the counter and tenses.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:40 am

"I thought you were friends?" she frowns
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:41 am

She sees movement out of the corner of her eyes and frowns when she sees Pumpkin and Val. Surely they didn't want her to order them firewhiskey too. Seeing that Rosmerta was too busy at the moment, she walks over to their booth ignoring Pumpkin tensing up.

ooc: Don't god mod me please, Val.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 am

Sighs and runs a hand through her hair "We are..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 am

"Hello CC, nice to see you." She smiles nicely at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 am

"I'm gonna go get butterbeer, want some Val?" She doesn't wait for a reply and meanders up to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 am

"Uh, yeah sure." She says loud. She dives her hand into her pocket and gets a Galleon out of it.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 am

She watches Pumpkin leave and shrugs. Then turns to Val. "Did you want something from me? I saw you waving..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 am

She waits by the counter taking her time to get Rosmerta's attention.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 am

She chukles. "Firewhiskey, but its better if I'm not gonna drink it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:50 am

She gets Rosmerta's attention and orders two butterbeers and a pumpkin pasty.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 am

"Er... so you don't want me to order firewhiskey for you?" she asks, confused. She glances around to see how Pumpkin was faring with Rosmerta. "If you want it, then I need some money from you."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:52 am

She shakes her head. "No its okay, I'll stay with the Butterbeer for now." She winks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 am

She meanders through the other patrons with two mugs of butterbeer and a pumpkin pasty. She hands Val a butterbeer and slides the pasty over to CC she mumbles without looking at her "Incase you are hungry" And sits down to nurse her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 am

She smiles at Pumpkin taking the pasty and then heads over to the bar. She manages to get Rosmerta's attention quickly this time and orders a bottle of firewhiskey. She goes back to the booth, taking out one of her glasses stored in her cloak. She pours out the firewhiskey and takes a sip appreciatively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]   Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firewhiskey? I'm in ! [open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next