Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When exams are over continued, again... [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

When exams are over continued, again... [open] Empty
PostSubject: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Cecilia glided into the Three Broomsticks and motioned to Madam Rosmerta. "Three butterbeers, please," She grinned, reaching into her pocket for some money. "Viper dance, Reed? That's... hahaha... the funniest thing I've heard."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 pm

'Viper dance?' Leo grinned, reaching into her own pocket. 'Looked more like the worm to me.' She winked at Reed.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 pm

"You know you love it" he nudges Leo playfully "I think my Queen here is just itching to see me dance again" he winks and accepts a butterbeer. It had been a while since he'd had one, so he just leaned back and quieted down, enjoying the rich taste.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm

'Itching to see you dance?' She picked up her own and sat down. 'More like itching to see you make a fool of yourself in front of a pub-full of people.' She smiles angelically.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm

"The worm, the viper...Call it what you want, it was amazing" he produced a couple of coins from his pocket and tossed them onto the center of the table

ooc FINALLY I CAN USE THE WORD TOSS. PM didnt allow it. Speaking of which, hows the lag?
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 pm

She took her own butterbeer and leaned back, closing her eyes, "I needed this moment to just... relax and forget about exams." She grinned at Leo, "Ever thoughtful, your highness." She sipped at the beverage sleepily - the warmth of the Three Broomsticks making her drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 pm

'Mm-hmm.' Leo smiled happily. 'So considerate ... always thinking about other people, that's me.'
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 pm

"Well" he glanced around the pub, scanning it for anyone familiar "if you insist, my Queen. But, I must warn you, my performance hasnt been exactly thought through yet" he slowly gets up and strikes a pose, acting like he was going to break into song at any moment

Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Cecilia inhaled a mouthful of butterbeer at Reed's actions and began to choke and splutter, snorting with laughter. "Black!" She managed to wheeze, "What are you doing? So much excitement for one day isn't good for my health."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 pm

She cracked up laughing at both Reed and Cel, leaning on the table and going red, eyes watering. 'Oh my Godric, don't please -' she managed to choke out.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 pm

He laughed as he noticed Cel choking. Gently, he patted her on the back, chuckling while doing so. "Cel, you have to learn how to contain your utter excitement. I know you're my biggest fan, but I dont want you to drown in butterbeer" He quickly gets a glass of water and offers it to her, still grinning "Dont get your hopes up, I was only joking" he winks and sits back down, chortling.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Groaning, he reaches out and pats Leo lightly on the back as well "Hey, calm down, I dont want to be responsible for two deaths. I know Im drop dead gorgeous, but now is not the time or place for you to express your love for me."
He grins and leans back, preparing for the upcoming rant
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 pm

She took the glass of water, gratefully, and raised an eyebrow at Reed, "Biggest fan? Where's my signed shirt then, Mister Black. This isn't good enough!" She smirked and drank the water and grinned at Leo before offering her the glass, "Want the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:55 pm

She stopped laughing briefly. 'Drop dead gorgeous?' she said, raising an eyebrow at him incredulously. There was a lull - the calm before the storm - and then she resumed her raucous laughter, stronger than before, earning her a few dirty glares from surrounding villagers.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:55 pm

He raised his arms in surrender "Ok, I give up." he chuckles and sips his butterbeer, his mood boosting and feeling a lot less drowsy. You never know with these fan girls
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm

He glances at Leo, who seemed to be having some sort of laugh attack. "Poor girl," he whispers to Cel "My beauty has made her go crazy." Wizards and withces throughout the pub turned to stare at the laughing girl, scowling, for she was a bit loud. He looked at Leo and grinned what a funny girl
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm

"He surrenders!" She smirked, holding her hand up to give Leo a high five. "Anyway, let's not get too overboard today and order any firewhiskey," She said, looking down at her butterbeer. "Never know what trouble we could end up in."
She frowned at Reed's whisper, "She was sane before?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 pm

"Ah yes, the joys and wonders of firewhiskey" he too looked at his butterbeer, suddenly getting the urge to transform it into the strong substance with just a flick of his wand. Flashbacks of his time at the Hospital Wing made him drop the idea immediately.
"Hmm...I guess you're right"
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 pm

"I'm always right," Cecilia said, winking. "There's worse things than ending up in the hospital wing, but it's a close run." She continued to sip her butterbeer. "Too bad we don't have any blood flavoured lollipops, eh?" She laughed and made a face.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:10 pm

... Did my comment come up? O.o
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 pm

ooc, Nope. Welcome back, my friend. My Queen.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 pm

"Worse things than having to look at Pomfreys face for three days? Hmm, I doubt it" taps his butterbeer, causing the liquid to ripple. He counts them thoughtfully and says "I think I do have some candy in my pocket..." Rummaging through his robes, his fingers feel a packet of some sort of sugar delight. He protrudes a bag of Every Flavour Beans. "Well, they aren't Drooble's Bubblegum, but they'll have to do." he passes the beans to Leo and Cel
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 pm

ooc: I thought you'd disappeared Leo. I was just about to send out a search party -wink
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:14 pm

She looked at the beans and burst out laughing, "Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans? You sure know how to cause trouble." She ripped open the packet and flicked a bean at Reed. "Trouble."
She took another one and bit into it, tasting it cautiously, "Lemon... not too bad."

Last edited by Cecilia Nott on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Ooc: Ugh, bloody iPod. Cel, my darling. My Knight and Companion.

Still giggling slightly, she drank the rest of her Butterbeer, and takes a handful of beans.

Ooc ps go slow, cause my iPod. And I'm watching LotR again. -dances-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When exams are over continued, again... [open]   When exams are over continued, again... [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When exams are over continued, again... [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next