Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring the Forest [open] - continued

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Exploring the Forest [open] - continued Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 am

"How do I know him? Oh...He is my only friend in this world" he sighed and stood in front of the door, now it would ask them the riddle of the day, it was the funnest part of the common room, he spotted three students scratching their heads and whining.

"Here we go..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 am

As they walked up to the door knocker, the riddle repeated itself:

Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Mouthless mutters.

She looks over at Gellert. "What do you think the answer is?"
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:54 am

ooc Lol, awesome.

Gellert touched his chin and stared at the ceiling for a while, "Something that cries...flutters...bites...mutters. It can't be a creature, that is too obvious..."

He smiled at CC and blew air from his mouth on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 am

ooc Figured it would be appropriate -winks-

She chuckles. "Wind," she says to the door knob and the door swings open.
She ignores the wide-eyed younger students and walks in. Then she turns back to Gellert. "Now that we are here, what are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:08 am

"Just wait..."

They walked into the Ravenclaw common room, Gellert was tired after the happening in the forest today, seeing a dead unicorn was not in his plans.
He dreamed about having a warm shower and changing into something comfortable. He noticed there was a few students sitting around the room, mostly studying. Still studying, how was that possible? He chuckled and knelt down, looking under the empty chair. He found the pastes he hid under the chair and stood up,

"For the knees."

Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 am

She raises an eyebrow at him and plops down in one of the chairs far away from any studying student. "How much stuff do you have hidden around in the common room then?" She leans back in the chair. "And thanks."
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 am

He sat down on the chair and put his legs up, watching her apply the cure.
His hair was still wet from the rain, it was coming on his eyes, annoying him, he pushed the hair back, not caring if it looked messy and ridiculous.
He laid back down on the chair, content with the mood in the room, CC's question made him smile,

"It is a good place to hide stuff...You don't need to thank me, it is my fault that you fell..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 am

She laughs, then hands the cure back to him. "Well, thanks for taking responsibility for it." She yawns. "And thanks for hanging out in the forest with me. It was interesting other than..." she trails off, grimacing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 am

Gellert nodded as he smiled, "I agree...Next time, let's not find dead animals. Not much use when dead..."

He noticed her yawning and wondered if he was really that boring, he wasn't good at making conversation, usually labeled immediately as the weird of the crowd, although it was quite common to find strange people in Ravenclaw, the combination of weird blood traitor and Grindelwald was..odd. Maybe this was a moment where nothing more needed to be said, he fell silent and stared at her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:40 am

She laughs. "So you're already planning for a next time, eh? I think I can deal with that. You're alright, then again I'm used to odd people. Some people have even called me off my rocker. Such an odd phrase." She stops talking smiling relaxing against the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:46 am

His eyes were on CC for a while then looked at the fireplace (not sure if you have one in the claw common room...), mind was racing back to what had happened in his Durmstrang years. It was "normal" to be odd here, but in Durmstrang, he was the Grindelwald. His blood was connected to one of the most powerful dark wizards of all time, now he was under Dumbledore's wings, the irony made him smile. He looked back at CC again.

"Good to know that you aren't so superstitious, if we come across one more dead unicorn next time, I will start to believe there is something about you."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 am

"Truthfully, I don't care." She shrugs looking at him. Then she grins. "Of course there is something about me. But that unicorn... What do you think happened?" she whispers.

ooc I've always assumed we had a fireplace too.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:01 am

"Hagrid didn't look like he was too surprised, right? I thought we were going to see a half giant heart attack session there..."
He said, feeling guilty but he found it hilarious for some reason. He stretched his legs out and lied across the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 am

"You falling asleep on me, Gellert?" she asks her own eyelids dropping. "And he wasn't surprised and even let us go. Why did he do that?" She snorts. "And why am I so curious about it?" I have enough things on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 am

"Ravenclaw curiosity is a curse, CC...Hagrid was weird for certain, he never acts like this when it comes to creatures, he is like the mother earth."

He laughed and thought about using CC's lap as a pillow then thought it might be too daring, he was comfortable and the sound of the crackling fire was relaxing. For a while. he listened to the mutter of the students studying, then they left and they were alone in the common room.

"Where are you going this summer? I know, boring question but it is a quite popular question nowadays. "
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 am

She laughs. "I don't think it's that much of a curse. I just wonder sometimes why I am so interested in these random things." She shrugs.
What am I doing this summer? she muses after hearing the question. "I think I'll start off just down the path in Hogsmeade for a bit. I have a deal with the innkeeper of the Hog's Head, he'll board me for free for a while. Anything else, I really don't know. I have nothing completely planned yet."
She falls silent, thinking about helping Lemon find her sister and the firewhiskey business. She really didn't know what she wanted to do. At least she was of age.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 am

He enjoyed listening to her even although they both looked sleepy.
"If we wouldn't be interested in random things...world would be a boring place. Everything comes from randomness."
Shut it, Gellert. he thought. He always found himself talking nonsense.

"Hog's Head is a strange place, I hope you don't get vampires staying next door to you...I guess I will be going to the north parts of the world."

Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 am

"I can protect myself." She shrugs then yawns. "Random is good. How long have you been in this house?" She points over to the bookshelves. "Have you even looked at those books? They can get interesting. Especially late at night. Where exactly north parts of the world are you going?" She yawned again, realizing that her talking was becoming slightly incoherent.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 am

"Oh you are one of those girls...Independent, all powerful? You don't know what kind of dangers are out there but after today I believe you can protect yourself." he said pointing at her knees, then continued.

"I arrived here six months ago, time passes so quickly."

He raised his head slightly and look at the shelves, books...Too many books. He remembered the first conversation he ever had when he first entered the Ravenclaw Common Room, one student who was supposedly a prefect was betting on how many pages she could read in a day with her friend and at the end of the conversation, they had a big argument and Lion ate one of the books she was holding..The chaos, he smiled at the memory and sighed,

"Durmstrang, I leave close to it, so somewhere around Norway, don't expect me to reveal the secrets of our school."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 am

"A witch and wizard are relatively the same strength in my opinion. Why wouldn't we be?" She shrugs then grins. "Obviously you won't tell the whereabouts. I've found a few things in the library about other wizarding schools. They're all so secretive." She settles deeper into the chair.
"And I forgot about that, you know. You being here for only so long."
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am

"You are right, ignore my stupidity, my mind went to muggle type of thinking." he snorted and continued,
"Well we didn't have the time to get to know each other, each of us struggling with Advanced Potions, I will fail it so badly..I wish they would open up some summer courses so those who don't want to leave the school would have a chance to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 am

"I just wish they would open the school during the summer. I wouldn't even care if they helped me or not. I like this school, and I hate leaving it for the summer. And yeah, you're probably right. All these classes kept me busy."
She starts dozing her chair.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 am

Gellert gave her a smile as she continued, "I agree...There are so many students living with muggles, imagine their lives. It sucks, I am sure it would save a lot of people's lives..And.." before he continued, he realized she was starting to sleep and smiled, she looked so cute.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

ooc: Yeah, I'm going to sleep now. Trying to get my sleep schedule back to normal, and I hit the 24 hour mark. I'm about to literally pass out.

She falls deeper into sleep not even realizing that she was still in one of the common room chairs. She would be stiff in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:25 am

ooc Good idea, sleep well we both fall asleep then, it was good rp today, thanks.

He felt his eyes closing, listening to the peaceful crackling fire, he was planning to wake her up and tell her to go to dorms but he didn't dare to wake her up, so he fell asleep hoping not to be waken up by Lion licking his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest [open] - continued   Exploring the Forest [open] - continued I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest [open] - continued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Ravenclaw Common Room-
Jump to: