Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in thought continued (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Lost in thought continued (open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:19 pm

The two girls walk into the Great Hall, still chatting pleasantly. A friend, something that hadn't happened very often at the school, was an interesting new possibility. She brought Raven over to the Ravenclaw table at the end where no one else was sitting. She was confident nobody would question the Gryffindor's presence; it always seemed to happen at the Ravenclaw table.
"So, what do you want to eat?" she asked Raven
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:28 pm

She shrugged and sat down next to Leah, blushing slightly. She didn't really eat much of anything. Food was a pleasure, not a necessity. She bit her lip.
"Uhh...I'll just have whatever you have."
She tries to hide her discomfort and busies herself by trying to comb her unkempt gold mane down with her fingers, looking over at her friend self-consciously
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

She doesn't even notice the look, too busy trying to find something she wanted to. She smiled when she saw a plate full of blackened chicken and a bowl of carrots. Using wingardium leviosa, the food was before them in minutes. "Do you like this, or would you rather something else?" she asked ignoring the disapproving looks she got from the high table and the Ravenclaw prefects.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:37 pm

She blushes.
"I'm a vegetarian...but I can just have the carrots"
Takes one gingerly and takes a small bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:41 pm

She blinked not expecting her new friend to be a vegetarian. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she levitated a plate of potatoes and green salad over as well. "Here, eat as much as you want." She smiled up at the high table apologetically, not too bothered. She had never done much to get in trouble before and as long as it didn't become a habit she doubted she would ever be punished.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 pm

She mutters something and turns bright red. Finishes her carrot and sits back, examining the ceiling as though it's suddenly very interesting, even though it's a normal night sky.
"I'm fine...not hungry"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:01 pm

"Are you sure?" she asked then shrugged. "Then again, if you said it then you probably are."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 pm

she nods, relieved.
"Yup. I'm fairly sure."
She smiled and looked around the Great Hall. It was getting late, and she moaned inwardly, thinking of the pile of homework awaiting her in the library. She wanted to stay and hang out with her friend, not do a load of homework. She sighed, running her fingers anxiously through her hair. She needed a shower as well. Suddenly she realized she was covered in flour, flour and her smile faded. She must look like an idiot walking around all day covered in flour. She blushed, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 pm

ooc: -giggles uncontrollably-

ic: Raven blushed again, but Leah was confused. Why did the girl blush this time? /I think she blushes more than I do..../ She shrugged not too bothered by it; she hadn't even noticed the flour covering Raven. It was common in the Ravenclaw dorms to be covered with something, and her parents never bothered cleaning up right after either. Leah yawned getting slightly tired.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:22 pm

She Smiles at Leah.
"You tired? You can go to your common room and sleep if you want...don't.let me keep you"
She smiled more
Tired was something she could understand. She never slept, due to nightmares. she was tired 24/7'
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 pm

"Hmmm? Oh yeah.... it was a long day in the library...." She yawned again and looked at Raven apologetically. "Remind me to play piano for you next time. I think you might enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 pm

She grins.
"I'm sure I will too. You get some sleep tonight, true?"
Sips a glass of water and crunches on the ice. Old habits die hard.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 pm

She nodded, waved at Raven, and went up to her dorm for some sleep
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:36 pm

She waved, then quietly walked up the stairs to her common room, penetration a quick.shower, shower brushed her teeth and hair, braiding it in a long braid, the tips hanging (still) past her waist, she settles on her bed with her pile of homework, questioning of her new friend, and.starts in on her tedious task.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm

ooc: -giggles- penetration a cold shower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in thought continued (open)   Lost in thought continued (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in thought continued (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: