Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victims continued [yes, still open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

Victims continued [yes, still open] Empty
PostSubject: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:09 am

She smiled at Cora and led her down to the Great Hall for some supper. At the entrance, she stopped and looked questioningly at Cora. "Umm.... where should we sit? Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? It's your pick as payback for Madam Pomfrey's distraction."
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:12 am

She thought for a moment, "Ravenclaw, I've never sat there before." She scanned the hall hoping for some steak. she hadn't realized how hungry she was until she entered the hall.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 am

"Ok!" she said leading Cora to the Ravenclaw table by some fellow fourth years she never talked to. She grabbed a plate of roast chicken and begin to eat hungrily. "Ah, I was hungrier than I thought!"
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:20 am

"Me too." She smiled and filled a plate up with steak and mashed potatoes. Her mind wandered back to the attacks. She felt like she should know something important, but she couldn't quite place her finger on what it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:34 am

"Hmm.... so what do you think we should look for first? I suggest something with snakes. Salazar Slytherin is known for his affinity with snakes. Or should we just research Slytherin himself?" she mused. Soon she had stopped eating, too busy with her thoughts on how to find the miscreant.
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:39 am

She nodded in agreement, "I think we should research him, because I'm guessing whoever this 'heir' is, they might be related to him."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 am

"Yes, definitely." She nodded as well. "So sometime soon, we should get our hands on something about Slytherin." She glanced down at her half empty plate. "But for now.... I'm still hungry." She continued eating. "Maybe we should make plans for going to the library tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:44 am

she laughed, "I'm still hungry as well." She smiled, "Definitely. Though you should be warned, I'm not very good at researching things."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 am

"It's ok! I'm not a Ravenclaw for nothing!" she said enthusiastically flailing her fork around and earning a few disgruntled looks from her fellows. Vaguely she realized just how much she had opened up around Cora.
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:53 am

Cora laughed,"Good. I may be pretty useless in the research department." She grinned mischievously, "But.. I do make a pretty good spy."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:56 am

She grinned back. "Good because I am awful at that. We may need a spy...." She laughed. "I have no idea what for yet, but I'm sure it will come in handy!"
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:57 am

She saluted, "When the time comes, I shall do just that."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:01 am

"Good, good." She finished up her meal then smiled regretfully at Cora. "I'm sorry, but I need to go to my dorm now. You know, I could search in the Ravenclaw shelves for a bit before heading to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow though!"
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:01 am

Alle was fed up with everything. Screw life. Screw Hogwarts. She sat down, a distraught look upon her face. Christmas holidays were here, yet she remained at Hogwarts. It would just be more difficult for her parents if she was there. The Ravenclaw table was not overly crowded, thought she did notice a small hint of yellow. Oh well, she thought. Friends. Who needs friends? She gulped down a glass of water quickly, feeling agitated. After a moment of observing the Claw and Puff, she stood up abruptly, storming out of the hall. Not today.

ooc: Sorry troll mode, and I have to go now <3
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:03 am

ooc: Lol, Alle <3. Just for the record, I'm not leaving either. Just tired of rping.
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:04 am

She got up from the Ravenclaw table, "Bye Leah."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 am

She smiled and walked up to the Ravenclaw common room.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:11 am

Her eyes filled with rage she climbed the countless stairs in a mad dash, determined to reach the common room. She almost knocked down another girl (hint hint Leah) but called out behind her "Sorry." She continued on her way up to the brightly lit common room. Gosh it was empty. The chess table in the corner was the only area occupied at the moment. She jumped on the couch and sat still, staring at the fire.

ooc: sorry. In a spam mood. Leah you don't need to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victims continued [yes, still open]   Victims continued [yes, still open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victims continued [yes, still open]
Page 1 of 1