Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)

Go down 
+4
James Bond
Vine Lestrange
Jason Jetson
Sky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
James Bond

James Bond

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 am

James nodded to Vine. But inside, he was thinking. What did he mean that she didn't trust herself with Lestrange. Had Cypress and Vine met previously and... talked? Before James could even consider this, a Ravenclaw girl came to the Slytherin table with a pumpkin. He had seen her in the common room before, was it Brodie? He wasn't sure. "Who are you?" He asked rather rudely.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 am

Her eyes grew big for a moment, then she blinked, and gulped. "Well... I was going to eat it." She could feel them all looking at her, blood started rushing to her cheeks. "Unless you have a better suggestion"; her addition was spoke quickly, actually, it was quite hard to make out what she was saying.

The one who she recognised the most addressed her. She felt more confident speaking to another house member, despite his initial rudeness. "Dolt. Apparently. Whatever that is."

Older students were usually arrogantly ignorant, this was nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:31 pm

"Why don't you share it with James, dolt?"
Vine looked back at the girl, grinned crookedly and took her chin in his grip. He laughed at her facial expression.
"I am sure he would love to eat your pumpkin." said teasingly, putting a special emphasis on 'your pumpkin'.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 am

Cecilia was not having a good day. A napkin in one hand and a half-eaten pear in the other, she wiped dots of gravy off her face and turned to glare at the perpetrator. "How would you like to be sent to the hospital wing?" She asked her fellow immature Gryffindor student, "In a pie? Or as a tea towel?" She received a nervous look and was subsequently left alone. On her good days she would play along. On her good days she would not be glaring down at a pile of notes one of her dorm mates had left on her bed with 'please read over it for me, I'll owe you?' scribbled at the top of the first page. The library would be a better place for such a task, but she was hungry and these were not her notes.

The loud sound of a large pumpkin hitting the table surface made the girl glance upwards, her gaze narrowing in on the Ravenclaw girl who had carried it there. She vaguely recognised her... Bridget? No... Basil? No, that was someone else. B... it started with a B. She stuck out like a sore thumb. Bonnie? That sounded close enough.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:53 am

Sky watched the scene unfold in front of her. Why was this girl carrying a pumpkin around anyways? Clearly one too heavy for her at that. Looks like Cypress was getting the trouble that she was searching for earlier.

She glanced at the younger Ravenclaw with sympathetic eyes. Glaring at Vine's inappropriate comment, she crossed her arms and spoke before she could stop the words from coming out.

"Why don't you leave the girl alone, Vine. Better yet, keeping your hands to yourself would be the more suitable thing to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:12 am

The situation wasn't really bothering her. So, the girl wanted to eat a pumpkin, it was her mouth that was going to be infected."Then go carve and eat it, but I don't think here is the best place to," Cypress said dismissively. Leaning back a little, she looked around the table for food. She had missed breakfast and had had a small dinner the previous night, so she was rather hungry. It normally wasn't like her to skip meals, but she had had more pressing matters to deal with. She watched amused as Vine carefully gripped the girl's chin. How strange. And disgusting. Her silver eyes flickered over to Sky. For different reasons, Cypress agreed with her."Release the pity full girl, she has a pumpkin to carve." She said.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:37 am

She pushed his hand away with a scowl, not fully understanding what he meant, but it felt weak not to retort in some kind of way. It was the least she could do. "Yes... Well... Ginger jokes are so overdone." There. That would show him. "But James, if you want to share then we can! Because I don't think I will get through it all by myself, they're meant to taste interesting when they're fresh." Brodie smiled politely, putting a protective hand on the pumpkin.

Another girl had showed up, someone she didn't recognise, but she decided that she rather liked her. She brushed her wrist against her chin where Vine had touched her. He may be handsome but there was something about him which made her skin crawl. Perhaps she would have felt the same about Cypress as she did the female blonde Slytherin newcomer, but after her 'pity-full' comment, Brodie made sure to give her a disgruntled stare.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:39 am

James raised an eyebrow at Vine. "I would rather not." he said curtly, looking disgusted. James glanced at Sky; wasn't she in Slytherin? She was being a little too kind to the younger Ravenclaw. He turned his attention back to Vine. It would be interesting to see if Lestrange would heed the Head Girl and let go or risk getting detention. About half of the Great Hall seemed to be surprised on seeing someone emerging with a rather large pumpkin. Amusing, is what he thought of the scene.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:41 am

o o ch: So a Slytherin can't be too kind?
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:43 am

ooc- Not in my character's perspective.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:46 am

o o ch: Ah, I see, just sayin'. :P But there can be kind Slytherins, you know, just as there can be mean Puffs, anything's possible.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:47 am

ooc- True, true. My character's thinking is a bit like a...common Slytherin. -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose Rowle

Ruby Rose Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:18 am

"Is that your mother?" Ruby asked the red headed girl harshly, pointing at the pumpkin with distaste as she came to sit at the Slytherin table, losing all hope of having a riff-raff free lunch. Such things were rare in this school. "She's probably a mudblood or a muggle anyway, therefore not allowed here." Ravenclaws always were the weirdest; most times worse than Hufflepuffs. "Neither are freaks. So, bye, I don't want to be put off my tea." A sweet smile accompanied her hateful words as she slid onto the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:31 am

Cypress gave the Ravenclaw a cold stare. She was starting to annoy her. No, wait, she had from the beginning. Cypress had an urge to blow up the pumpkin and laugh in the girl's face. Very tempting. Abandoning her search for a hearty lunch, she caught sight of Ruby Rowle. She spoke so bluntly, which wasn't such a good thing, but amusing. Turning back to the girl, she said, pulling her hair to the side,"Do you recall what I said earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:40 am

Brodie blinked at the other Slytherin who had just joined. "Just because it is orange doesn't mean I share half it's DNA." Rude. So rude. What did it matter if her parents were... but they were, and maybe she really was a freak, people had said it enough times to her.

Defeated, she looked backed to Cypress. "Yes. But I'm not allowed in the kitchens so I will do it here. This place is for eating after all, if you hadn't noticed." Her tone had some acid in it, which was unusual for Brodie. Wrapping her arms around the pumpkin as it was her only friend, she started to lift it - planning to retreat to the 'freak' table - as the girl had so bluntly put it. "You're all just jealou-"

Smash!

The pumpkin had slid from her grip and fell to the floor, erupting in an explosion of seeds and goo.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:02 am

Jet looked up from Hufflepuff table as he heard a dull thud and odd cracking and tearing sounds reverberate off the stone walls of the Great Hall.

"What the...?" he muttered to himself, trying to figure out what was going on.

The gourd had been so large that some of the innards had flown so far as their table and he picked up a piece and looked at it.

"Pumpkin," he said simply to Ernie, sitting next to him.

Then he noticed the splatter of orange across the Slytherin table and burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 am

Cel winced as the pumpkin went absolutely everywhere. Pieces of it went flying and hit several students. One boy looked as if he was going to be sick. Yet another eventful lunch time, and she could see Filch turn, his face red and fuming as he looked upon the mess. Several Gryffindors started sniggering. "Ah geez." She muttered under her breath, rolling up the notes in front of her and stuffing them into her bag. They'd probably get absolutely destroyed if she left them out any longer, and she could no longer concentrate as the scene unfolded in front of her.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 am

Sky frowned as pumpkin seeds and goo flew all over the table. Wrinkling her nose, she picked some out of her hair.

"Lovely. Probably should have seen that coming. This is definitely going to stain my robes."

She tried to clean herself off as best as possible, narrowing her eyes at the Hufflepuff table as Jet laughed at the situation.

She looked at the Ravenclaw girl with a sigh, "Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Vine stared at Sky for a long moment before the pumpkin girl pushed his hand away.
He reached for the silver table cloth and wiped his hand on it slowly while watching the others banter, talk, whatever they were doing, he did not care.
When the pumpkin fell to the floor (something he was expecting), Vine shifted to the next bench and raised his hand in the air.
"Wasn't my fault, even though I did think about bursting her pumpkin open..." he said, looking as though he was worried about the mess. "This is really unfortunate. "
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 am

James smirked as the pumpkin fell to the ground. "Smooth." is all he said, loud enough for the girl to hear. "Evanasco." he muttered, pointing at the biggest pile of splattered pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose Rowle

Ruby Rose Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:06 am

Ruby wiped a spec of pumpkin off her cheek with a small disgusted noise. Useless.

She stared at the flesh-covered seed before flicking it towards the ginger girl, trying not to smirk at Vine's usual behaviour.

Her eyes turned to James, narrowing some. "Since when have you been a cocky little pixie?" She asked patronisingly.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:12 am

Her sigh was sad. "No. I don't need any help." She told the older girl. James had 'helped' in his own, degrading way. At least she didn't have to worry about cleaning the floor, but it was still inside her shoes. The walk of shame would include the squishing sounds of vegetable.

"I'll burst your face!" Her angry outburst was targeted at Vine, she, of course, had no intention of doing such thing - she doubted she even could - but they were all making her angry.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:24 am

He heard shouting and the smile on his face faltered for just a moment. Nudging Ernie, he excused himself, getting to his feet and wandering a little closer to the situation so he could hear what was going on. Figured the Slytherins could take a joke if it was on them.

Stealing a seat at Gryffindor table, he smiled at the brunette next to him before turning his attention to the chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:33 am

Cypress had seen the pumpkin falling out of the girl's grasp in just enough time to avoid and pumpkin pieces or goo. Glancing around the hall, she had seen it had flown almost everywhere. Gritting her teeth at the mess, she said slowly,"Clean it up. All of it." She waved her wand at some pumpkin innards that were sprawled on the Slytherin table, cleaning them up. Stowing her precious item away in her robes she gave the Ravenclaw a pensive look. What a careless, clumsy girl. Relaxing herself, she put on a small smirk."Useless."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:57 am

James raised an eyebrow at Ruby Rose Rowle. "Ignorant Slytherins. You are almost worse than the Hufflepuff Prefects." he said in a bored tone. James watched the younger Ravenclaw, wondering if she would protest or clean the mess up. "It is a shame to have people like you in our house." he said softly so only she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next