Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)

Go down 
+4
James Bond
Vine Lestrange
Jason Jetson
Sky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 am

Sky winked at Vine as he stared, relieved when he turned away without saying anything to her. That was an argument that she couldn't possibly win. She nodded at the younger Ravenclaw with a slight smile.

"I'm Sky by the way. Try not to let them bother you." Whispering so only the girl could hear her, she motioned to the group that surrounded them.

Leaning back, she pulled her notebook out of her bag, trying to focus her attention on the page she opened.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose Rowle

Ruby Rose Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:29 am

She didn't really get why they were all wasting time on the little Ravenclaw, she could just totter off and be out of their way if they did not enjoy winding people up so much, she looked like she was about to cry. It wasn't fun unless it was challenging.

Her eyes rolled from one side to the other at James, ending back on him with a stubborn glaze to them. "Rather an ignorant banshee than a stuck-up Slytherin wannabe, Mr Supportive Ravenclaw. You are definitely worse than the Hufflepuff Prefects."

Jet was creeping closer - as if to prove Hufflepuff's unworthiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Salazar, this was getting annoying. Old. Boring. Whatever. She gave up completely for her hunt for food, playing with her hair. This girl was wasting her time. Sure, everyone that Cypress gave detention or deducted house points from wasted her time, but she always enjoyed doing it. This time...it was boring. The Ravenclaw just stood there stammering, her stupid pumpkin splattered on the floor. But her attention was focused on a small bit of words that she barely heard escape James' lips, meant for the pumpkin girl. Her lips curled, eyebrows raised. People like you in our house? Yet it was he who acted so much like one of her own house. Or, her eyes briefly flickered at Sky, a typical one.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 pm

The whole situation was quickly dying down. No real chance for fun or chaos or even to defend the small Ravenclaw girl purely for the sake of riling the Slytherins. Jet contented himself with a piece of toast at Gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 am

"I don't need any help!"

Other people had cleaned up her mess, making her feel even more childish and useless. She stormed out of the hall and into the grounds after glaring at Vine, stomping her feet down on the stone for dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5