Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) Empty
PostSubject: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Raven glanced around the corner, checking if the coast was clear. After making sure that there was no one in the hall, she turned around the corridor and hurriedly walked towards the empty History of Magic classroom. Her heels clicked loudly, echoing around the empty hall. For once, Raven wished she wore somewhat quieter footwear-it would be ever so easy to hear her and follow. She tried to lighten her footsteps, breathing out a sigh of relief as she neared the classroom door. Raven brushed the hair from her eyes, peering through the open doorway into the dimly lit classroom. Empty. She edged into the room, looking around at the plain walls, the scuffed up chalk board, and the utterly bare desk usually occupied by Professor Binns. Looking down at the desk nearest her, she noticed that someone had scratched "help me" into the side. A small smile curled her lips. History of Magic was one of the most pointless subjects in the castle, perhaps even more so due to the mesmerizingly dull lectures of said professor.
Raven stepped farther into the classroom, leaving the door open behind her. She made her way to the far corner of the room, a window pouring a bit of moonlight onto the polished surface of the desk underneath it. She pulled out the chair and sat at the edge of the seat, laying a thick letter out in front of her. For a few moments, she just sat, still as a statue. Staring at the letter. Scrutinizing it. The curly letters on the front spelling out her name were somewhat...foreboding. Taking a deep breath, she reached out with shaking fingers and picked up the letter, turning it over. She lifted up the seal easily, sliding one long, folded sheet of cream colored parchment from the envelope. Raven unfolded the parchment and began to read, wrapping one arm around her knees and drawing them to her chest, the other arm holding the letter out in front of her as her eyes moved from line to line.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Astrid crept through the corridor quietly. she could have sworn she had heard someone go this way. Sure, it was a risk searching for this person, but she'd gotten into a lot of trouble this year, sneaking out at night wasn't the worst thing that could happen. She peeked into the History of Magic classroom. 'Raven.." She whispered, not wanting to startle her.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Raven, was startled. She dropped the letter, standing up quickly and knocking her chair over. her hair flamed a bright crimson and her face paled. Her hand twitched, her reflexes telling her to reach for her wand. She resisted, peering through the moonlight to the person standing in the doorway. Upon making her out, Raven' s shoulders fell and she sat down on the corner of the desk.
"Astrid." She said simply, tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Astrid walked quickly into the middle of the classroom. She noticed the knocked down chair, and the bright color of her hair, "Oh, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to um intrude." She said awkwardly. And she did sort of mean to intrude.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:17 pm

She raised her eyebrows, bending down to right the chair.
"Oh really..." Her hair changed back to gold as she leaned down to pick up the letter, which had fluttered to the floor a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:25 pm

"Yeah." She said, her voice reaching an octave higher than usual. She saw Raven pick up a letter, "What's that?" She asked bluntly, pointing at THe Letter.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:27 pm

She stuffed the letter into her robes, straightening to look at Astrid, deciding to play dumb.
"What's what?" She put on a innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:35 pm

"But there was a.. Letter." She mumbled, disappointed in not having her question answered she played along, "I guess I was mistaken, it's a bit dark.." She sat down at a desk. The curious Ravenclaw was unsure of whether to leave or stay and get to the bottom of this.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:38 pm

She yawned, shifting to a more comfortable position on her desk.
"I think your seeing things, Astrid." She smiled, the innocent look still on her face.
"Because I have no recollection of a Letter, of any sort."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Astrid let out an obvious fake laugh, "I must be." She smiled nicely and paused for a moment, "I know there was a letter Raven. I'm not tht blind."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:50 pm

She frowned slightly and motioned to the window.
"But the light in here is terrible, you probably saw incorrectly. Your mind is filling in the gaps where it is unsure."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:02 pm

She nodded. Maybe Raven was right? Had she just imagined the letter? It seemed unlikely. Why did she care so much anyway? "I'm sorry, Raven. It probably personal, it your business not mine." She said as nicely as possible, hoping Rav might be nice too and let her see the letter.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 pm

She nodded to Astrid.
"Your right. Personal business." She frowned slightly, glancing out the window at the moon as her hair turned a dark purple, a sad color. She let out a long sigh, her brow furrowing.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 am

"I won't tell anyone." Astrid said softly. She was letting her curiosity get the best of her again.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 am

Raven turned back to Astrid, her eyebrows raised.
"Oh really...." She ran her fingers through her hair.
"Don't take offense, but you seem like the kind of person who likes to gossip." She frowned.
"It happens with everyone, really. People tell."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 am

It was true, Astrid was not very good at keeping secrets. But she wouldn't tell Raven that, "Honestly, I'm a very trustworthy person!" She was standing up at this point. He had jumped up richer feet in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 am

Raven laughed.
"Of course you are, dear." She rolled her eyes and smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 am

Astrid was beginning to get a little annoyed. She just had to know! Her curiosity would probably get her killed one day.. "Please Rav, I thought we were friends. You can trust friends you know." She smiled hopefully, even though she probably looked constipated because her annoyance was definitely showing at this point.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:02 pm

"Astrid, it's just a letter. It's not about you, I swear."
She noted the annoyance on Astrid' s face and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 pm

"Well yes, I figured it had nothing to do with me, but still.." She trailed off. Maybe this would be a good time to let things go.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Raven frowned and threw her the letter.
"Fine. Knock yourself out." She leaned back against the wall, sitting on the desk and watching Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm

astrid smiled and took the letter, opening it carefully. "Thanks Rav. I'm sorry if I was a bit.. pushy." Yeah, pushy. That word definitely described herself.

Ooc YAAY ASTRID GOT THAT LETTER AT LASTT. what does it say?? :)
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Raven shrugged, looking out the window.
"Eh."

Oo ch well, if you have a good idea, just pretend it's that, and if you have no idea, it's a letter from the ministry informing Raven that the wizard she worked for during the summer has been imprisoned in Azkaban. But if you have something better feel free :P
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Ooc Nope, don't have anything better ;)

"Hmm well this is.. Interesting." She stated not really sure what to think of it. "Sorry about that," She really did mean it.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 pm

She grimaced.
"It's my fault, actually. That he's in Azkaban." She frowned, playing with the locket around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next