Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:47 pm

"Oh." What could Raven have possibly done? She was very interested now, "What exactly did you do if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

She chewed her lip, not wanting to say.
"I did some stuff that got him in trouble with the ministry."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 pm

"Oh. I see." She wandered around the classroom, thinking of some more questions to ask, "Was it pretty serious? I mean, I guess it had to be serious if he went to Azkaban.. But on a scale of 1-10?"

Ooc hehe I feel like I'm interrogating you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

She shrugged.
"Probably an 8. Yeah, it was pretty bad. But I didn't kill anyone. I wanted to though."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Astrid let out a sigh of relief, "Good, because at first I thought you did."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 pm

She smiled.
"No, if I was that evil I would be a snake."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:58 am

Astrid grinned, "Good point. But an 8 is still pretty bad.." about a thousand possibilities swarmed through her mind. what could she have done...?
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 am

She nodded.
"Yeah, pretty bad, but not the worst." She knew Astrid probably wanted to know what she did, but remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Astrid yawned, she sat back down at a desk, resting her head in her arms, "Naughty Rav." she stated and then closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)   An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Empty Classroom, at First Glance (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: History of Magic Classroom-
Jump to: