Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still here [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Still here [open]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:57 pm

He narrowed his eyes before nodding. "Very well. I shall get it arranged as soon as possible." He took a step back from Basil to see if she would bolt out of there the first chance she get. "I will contact you shortly about when and where."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm

As soon as he stepped back, she moved quickly away. "Yeah. Yeah. Alright. I shall be waiting." Her lips twitched slightly as she looked over him. "So are we good now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 pm

He blinked and stared remorsefully at Basil. "Are we good? Will we ever be good Basil?" He asked hopelessly, all the negative feelings he felt before came crashing back like a tsunami. "You tell me." He whispered and looked down at the dirty floor.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Basil face palmed herself at his reaction and interpretation of her words. "I meant, are we all set here?" She didn't bother to answer the question he had asked her. To her, there was no importance. To him though, it seemed like a weight that never left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:06 pm

He shrugged nonchalantly and turned away from Basil. "I will contact you again when I have the location and time." He went back to sit in his little corner and rested his head against the wall once more.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:08 pm

"Alright. Bye then." She watched as he went to sit in his corner before shrugging and walking out of the Owlery.

Ooc: sorry. Tired. Can't really think at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still here [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3