Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still here [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Still here [open]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 am

"I... I don't know." She looked at the Slytherin, panic filling her eyes again. She hopped down from the ledge and began to pace the floor. "I... I never forget anything. What's happening to me? Am I going insane?" She muttered to herself nervously, continuing to pace the dropping covered floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 am

He stepped aside to give Basil more room. "I don't know. I'm the last person you should be asking." He looked at her pacing and then whispered to himself. "I willingly gave up my sanity." Shaking his head he turned his attention back on to Basil. "You might just want to block out memories of me."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:17 am

"No!" She shouted suddenly at him before pacing again, her hands shaking slightly. She raised them to her head again, tugging at the roots of her hair. "What's going on?" She chocked out. She didn't mean to shout. At all actually. She just... Lost it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:22 am

He jumped in surprise and frowned in concern at Basil. "What happened Basil?" He walked briskly up to her to stop her pacing. "Did it only start just now?" Worry for the older girl overpowered his sense to stay alive and he gently took hold of her elbow. "What is going on Basil?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 am

"I don't know what's happening to me." She said, trembling slightly. "It's been going on for a while now. At first it was little details, now it's whole memories. It's like there's something missing from me." She looked at Lucifer desperation clear on her face. "What's happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Without thinking he gathered her into his arms and just held her hoping that she wouldn't push him away. "I don't know Basil. But I'm willing to help you if you'll let me." He looked down at her before letting go. "Maybe we should visit Madame Pomfrey, she might know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Basil rested her head on his shoulder listening before shaking her head. "No. Anywhere but the hospital wing." She whimpered out quietly before burying her face in his shoulder, even though his embrace had left her. "I'm not going anywhere near the place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Seeing that Basil hasn't pushed him away and willfully seeked out comfort, he loosely wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Then what shall we do? Only the hospital might know what is happening to you." He looked down at her and kissed the top of her head. "I don't think the library holds anything useful."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:34 pm

"I'm not going to the Hospital Wing, Lucifer. And that's that." She said sternly and a bit stubbornly before burying her face deeper into his shoulder. To say she was afraid of hospitals was the completely wrong word. She was terrified. She absolutely hated them. With a passion. "Anywhere but there." She mumbled into his shoulder, squeezing her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 pm

He sighed and glared slightly down at the girl. "Then what do you suggest we should do. Keep a diary and see what happens at the end of the week? I think not! If you're not going to the hospital wing then I will smuggle you off to St. Mungos." He muttered absolutely serious and willing to do it. "We can't just leave it alone. What if you actually forget something important... Lik Justin." He knew it was a dirty shot but he needed to get the message across.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Basil's head shot up and she forcefully pushed herself away from the Slytherin, stumbling backwards. "Don't you ever use Justin as an example to me." She glared at him from where she stood, not even caring about what he had said before about smuggling her to some place. Her breathing became heavy once more, the thought of forgetting her brother sinking in. "How..." Begging to pace once more tugging not so gently at her hair, she tried to calm herself down, but she is unable to. She sent another glare in the direction of the boy before staring out the window. "How could you...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Stumbling back he hissed in surprise at her sudden change in demeanor and groaned as his head hit a low hanging beam. "It was harsh of me I know. But think about it. What if you don't get yourself looked at now and this... Condition progresses." He took a cautious step towards her. "What if you are sick and need medical help?" He stepped closer. "If it is something serious we get to know and work from there, if it is nothing and you're just in shock then there is nothing to worry about. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Basil shrugs not answering him before covering her face and leaning against the wall. She still couldn't believe he had said that. He knew better than to bring her brother into a matter like this. "Yeah. I guess. Whatever." She mumbles, finally answering him but not looking at him. "I'm still not going anywhere near the Hospital Wing, or near any hospital for that matter, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:04 pm

He sighed loudly (ooc: holy crap! Milo just jumped into my face and scared me half to death) "Basil..." He ran a hand through his hair. "I'm sick of apologizing but this could be serious. Give me an alternate choice and I will see to it." He touched her arm lightly. "But if you don't. I will personally make sure you get to a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Basil jumped back from his touch and crossed her arms. "My quaffle you will. Is the message getting through your brain?" She tapped his head lightly before recrossing her arms and walking across the room. "I'm not going to one. Get the point across." She turned around, staring hard at the Slytherin. "Get it through your head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:13 pm

He winced as she tapped his bruise and sighed in defeat. "Ok. No hospitals. Then what shall we do? Wait for you to forget everyone and everything?" He looked emotionlessly over at Basil. "And then when you forgotten everyone and everything what will you do then? Who will you go to?" He pushed the dull throbbing of his aching head to the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Basil rolled her eyes. "Then let it be." She frowned slightly and mumbled quietly, "It would probably be for the best. Best everyone else forgot about me too...." Staring down at the ground for a while, she finally shook her head, breaking herself out of her thoughtful trance and looked back up at Lux, her eyes studying him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:22 pm

"Why would you say something like that?" He frowned and stepped right into Basil's personal space. "I want to help you. It's the least that I can do." He mumbled out in a dejected tone. His icy blue eyes stared back into Basil's chocolate ones unflinching. What is she searching for? He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 pm

"Because its true." She said, taking a step back, not liking how close he had become. Before she didn't mind. But now, he ruined it. "I don't want help. I can take care of myself. And if I do end up forgetting everything, so be it. I don't care. Just leave me alone." She kept her eyes locked on his, trying to show that she serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

He frowned and pinned her against the wall. "I'm serious too Basil. And no. You can't. From what I've heard from the other birds the past few weeks you've been engrossed in your studies. That's not healthy." He pushed her up against the wall. "Let me take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 pm

"I don't want your help! Get that through! You've done enough!" Her glare returned as he pinned her against the wall, not happy with the situation at all. "Studying keeps my mind of things. And I needed it." She mumbled. "I never study."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 pm

He scowled down at the girl but kept quiet. Why couldn't she not seeing that he genuinely cared about her and not getting could seriously damage her.

Ooc. Sorry it was short. Just getting ready to go home
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:42 pm

She stared at the Slytherin, shifting rather uncomfortably against the wall. This reminded her of too much. "Now if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you move out of my way so I can leave. I originally came up here for my bag, which, as you can see, is in fact not here. So I shall be on my way, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:48 pm

He scowl deepened and he shook his head. "Not until we figure this out Basil. I'm not letting you this time." He promised and narrowed his eyes at her. "How about I find a medic that can meet us at Hogsmeade? It will be discreet and she knows how to keep her mouth shut."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Basil sighed. "Fine. Go ahead. Whatever you see fit." If there was indeed a medic that he planned to get to Hogsmeade, she wasn't planning on going at all. She would agree now just to get him satisfied. She nodded. "That seems fine to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still here [open]    Still here [open]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still here [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next